F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

Could be that the Redbull Gaming sphere was the best place to showcase the game on short notice. And having nothing to do with sponsorship

Could be that the Redbull Gaming sphere was the best place to showcase the game on short notice. And having nothing to do with sponsorship
Yeah, I'm not sure we should read too much into the Red Bull thing on the wall really. 

bogani said:
Yeah, I'm not sure we should read too much into the Red Bull thing on the wall really. 
You're right! We should be looking at the pattern of cement lines BETWEEN the bricks!

bogani said:
You're right! We should be looking at the pattern of cement lines BETWEEN the bricks!
Good call. I suspect @urgaffel may have chiselled another code into the mortar between the bricks before the press arrived. 

Yeah, this does seem the most feasible explanation. As an aside I had no idea there was a Red Bull sponsored gaming venue in London! 

tbtstt said:
Yeah, this does seem the most feasible explanation. As an aside I had no idea there was a Red Bull sponsored gaming venue in London! 
Other thing wat I can think off, is that the new game has a bigger focus on eSports/Online, and a better way to show this (to the media) is in an actual eSports arena like the RB Gaming Sphere. 

Or maybe they wanted to be in London because it's easier to centralize the journalists and as shipping and setting up rigs would be a pain they rented an esports venue that already had most of the hardware set up? 

eSports makes me nervous. I want an immersive single player rally game. I think RX serves as perfect for eSports so hopefully they keep it there.

eSports makes me nervous. I want an immersive single player rally game. I think RX serves as perfect for eSports so hopefully they keep it there.
Yeah, I really hope the single player experience isn't compromised by eSports. 

I enjoy leagues and events a great deal, so I wouldn't mind esports focus. A good single player campaign is nice also, but there's something special being pitted against real human drivers.

It’s probably likely that esports will play a bigger part, I can’t see them abandoning SP though.

Also think people might be looking too much into the venue, it was more than likely just used as a convenient venue for showcasing the game to journalists. Although there could be red bull sponsorship for esports and such 

Slow or fast I want them to be more dynamic. Alvarez on top in pretty much every rally is sort of boring. And give us more ai retirements on lower settings

Slow or fast I want them to be more dynamic. Alvarez on top in pretty much every rally is sort of boring. And give us more ai retirements on lower settings
imagine playing F1 against Hamilton :D

I just want long, plentiful and detailed stages like dirt rally but more rallies and stages per. The British rally championship would've been a great licence for Codies as the rallies are challenging. Stage lengths aren't ridiculous and they could release further rallies and championships from around the world as dlc.

I just want long, plentiful and detailed stages like dirt rally but more rallies and stages per. The British rally championship would've been a great licence for Codies as the rallies are challenging. Stage lengths aren't ridiculous and they could release further rallies and championships from around the world as dlc.
The BRC isn’t a big licence though. Plus they regularly struggle for entries. Wouldn’t be surprised if that championship collapses (again) within the next year or two

The BRC isn’t a big licence though. Plus they regularly struggle for entries. Wouldn’t be surprised if that championship collapses (again) within the next year or two
Whilst I agree with that. The BRC wouldn't be a draw for a new audience but an improvement and more realistic rally championship. And I imagine it wouldn't break the bank to get it. It has some great rally events in like Ulster, Manx and Ypres for great tarmac variation and some great forest stages rallies too. 

Whilst I agree with that. The BRC wouldn't be a draw for a new audience but an improvement and more realistic rally championship. And I imagine it wouldn't break the bank to get it. It has some great rally events in like Ulster, Manx and Ypres for great tarmac variation and some great forest stages rallies too. 
Yeah the actual rallies are decent, I guess I have slightly clouded judgement as I’m not a big fan of the BRC!

Good news!! It is the DiRTy Gossip thread that reached a million views! We need to celebrate this!

European Rally Championship ( ERC ) would be a much better choice, imo.

zissakos1 said:
OK. Maybe this is something.

We already know that goo.gl/HlxyY leads us to http://jbcffcjb.grabwhileucan.info/
Now if you apply rot13 to jbcffcjb you get:
PHILLIPH

Is that something? Can this be a coincidence?
It's nothing. that goo.gl/ link is pure coincidence :)
zissakos1 said:
I also tried applying rot13 to the other string: FgEvjo2 -or actually all possible rotations. I even tried the resulting 26 strings with goog.gl, tinyurl.com and bit.ly. No luck.

@urgaffel: what do we do with the FgEvjo2? Is this where "Left 90" comes into the game?
You've got the right idea. It's ROT13 and a 90' rotation scheme but in which order and which direction and how many sides?

Y'all realise that the cipher will only lead to the pages you've already found right?

Découvrez le Tweet de @eWRCresults : https://twitter.com/eWRCresults/status/1042412638418948096?s=09

Many tweets by Solberg and Loeb involving Oliver . Could be random , could be something ?