F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

Oh god that reminds me when there were a bunch of people during early access furious that dirt rally’s Finland was set during Autumn!

Oh god that reminds me when there were a bunch of people during early access furious that dirt rally’s Finland was set during Autumn!
99% of them were Finns I might add  :D

I have to say though, I truly hate these floating camera mounts many people use these days.. 

So. It's a Monday. 7 weeks post Mills-gate. The first Monday after something secret went down at Red Bulls gaming house.The week after @RallyDriven 's birthday.

The Gossip stars are aligned

How about it then?

Waiting for a youtube video of Mills, @ChristinaMc and @urgaffel performing "never gonna give you up". 

Dancing around kebab pizzas, for sure.

So. It's a Monday. 7 weeks post Mills-gate. The first Monday after something secret went down at Red Bulls gaming house.The week after @RallyDriven 's birthday.

How about it then?
Haha!

Plus, I’ll have to look back through my posts, but I’m pretty sure today was the day I originally predicted would be announcement day

How about it then?
Haha!

Plus, I’ll have to look back through my posts, but I’m pretty sure today was the day I originally predicted would be announcement day
@RallyDriven reading through the DiRTy Gossip thread:

that youtube video is at a great angle. you can actually see whats happening. instead of the normal letterbox weird view. :p

Something is happening on twitter, and my flight is just about to take off! Can’t wait to land and see...

After DiRT 4 being so hyped by CM, and so many of the hyped up features under delivering, it's important to be somewhat sceptical of their promises for the new game.

I'm expecting DiRT Rally 1.5

DiRT Rally 1.8 at best.

2.0                                                                                     

I doubt it Colin McRae remastered. Leave old games where old games lie. This is Dirt rally 2.0 

Hopefully we get a trailer today and not just another six weeks of going over the 2.0 tweet!

adsadsads said:
After DiRT 4 being so hyped by CM, and so many of the hyped up features under delivering, it's important to be somewhat sceptical of their promises for the new game.

I'm expecting DiRT Rally 1.5

DiRT Rally 1.8 at best.
Dirt 4 - Dirt 1.8 = Dirt 2.2 at best confirmed

For sure World Rallycross is in it big time, with WRX and people who work for WRX tweeting about #twopointoh