DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

Sad to see the Hyundai get the axe, would have much preferred the Mitsubishi to be the one to go. Oh well. Come on little Peugeot R2, make it in!

For all those who don't understand that german guy from the above video:
He says that the old locations from DR1 shall come as DLC (he says "shall be handed in later")...
Maybe the locations just get a optical update ?!

Guess they didn't get licenses for the/some real stages...?!

LutzM said:
He says that the old locations from DR1 shall come as DLC (he says "shall be handed in later")...

Did he mention any specifics?

JorritVD said:
Yeah, ASTON MARTIN confirmed for the RGT class. NICE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjoR9qWRofY
Slightly tiring that 80% of the footage we see is in the wet...

Rallystu2 said:
LutzM said:

Did he mention any specifics?
Sadly not...

bogani said:
JorritVD said:
Yeah, ASTON MARTIN confirmed for the RGT class. NICE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjoR9qWRofY

Its possible that the press were encouraged to show the stage degradation in full effect. I'd like to see first on the road in wet conditions. I'd like to see if the stages get wetter progressively. 

bogani said:

I wonder how track degradation on a wet tarmac road works...do we get an ideal line after some cars passed as on a closed circuit??

finally onboard video with rain is amazing and listen the motor and environement effect in  onboard oof !!!!

Snaky115 said:
I am still stuck on that R-GT tease message by Christina (page 1473), i am hopeful for that class. If one Porsche is confirmed, why not a Cayman as second?  :D
There was a tweet some time ago about Codies recording sounds from an old Rothmans 911 (can't find it right now), so there might be more Porsches 

A classic 911 would be awesome... Vic Elford won the Monte once if I remember right (without using google)

Didzis said:
Snaky115 said:
I am still stuck on that R-GT tease message by Christina (page 1473), i am hopeful for that class. If one Porsche is confirmed, why not a Cayman as second?  :D
There was a tweet some time ago about Codies recording sounds from an old Rothmans 911 (can't find it right now), so there might be more Porsches 
Eh, it would be great to see the Group B RWD class get some more love, that's for damn sure ! ;)

Didzis said:
Snaky115 said:
They recorded the 911 SC RS:

https://www.facebook.com/prodriveofficial/photos/pcb.2433609283335697/2433608120002480/?type=3&theater

I reckon that will be a DLC car.                 
What about your mystery 2000cc car, have you anymore snippets on that? :smiley:

I go try to do some work again and checking back the topics at the end of the afternoon. Will be interesting which new things have arrived than :)

JorritVD said:
I go try to do some work again and checking back the topics at the end of the afternoon. Will be interesting which new things have arrived than :)
I have deliberately assigned myself desk work today so I can keep an eye out for any updates! :D

What if we're still missing over 10 cars including F2 kit cars and a bigger 2000cc class? Wouldn't that be great?

Oscar97 said:
What if we're still missing over 10 cars including F2 kit cars and a bigger 2000cc class? Wouldn't that be great?
Well, I wonder if they'll need to edit the game's Steam page to 'Over 60'...

Oscar97 said:
Would be incredible if that was the case! I am trying not to build up my hopes, but that would be the icing on the cake at this point. 

Well, don't get your hopes up, that's just wishful thinking. But Christina's comment about the R-GT class makes me think there's still at least one car we don't know about in that class, which could somehow mean we're missing even more.

dgeesi0 said:
has the group b monsters been confirmed yet ?
Quattro S2 and RS200 have been spotted, 205 T16, Delta S4, 6R4 and 037 are yet to be seen!

tbtstt said:
Didzis said:
Snaky115 said:
They recorded the 911 SC RS:

https://www.facebook.com/prodriveofficial/photos/pcb.2433609283335697/2433608120002480/?type=3&theater

And the Aston Martin GT3, for the sound of the RGT? Mmmmm

Oscar97 said:
You know something, don't you?  :)

Oscar97 said:
Well, don't get your hopes up, that's just wishful thinking. But Christina's comment about the R-GT class makes me think there's still at least one car we don't know about in that class, which could somehow mean we're missing even more.
That comment was made before we knew the Aston Martin existed so it was probably in relation to that.