DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

¡Vamos por la página 1500!

• El cuerpo es de 14 caracteres demasiado corto.

@JorritVD
Are the Audis shown here fictional liveries?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dpM3xJJJak&t=144s

I can't help but notice the similarity with the Porsche here:

@JorritVD
Are the Audis shown here fictional liveries?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dpM3xJJJak&t=144s

I can't help but notice the similarity with the Porsche here:

Says PUMA on the sides so I assume it's fictional ones. There were Puma liveries in D4 as well if I recall correctly?

JorritVD said:
- GCK Megane R.S.: Grosset-Janin (WRX) 
With what happened last year I'd be surprised to see JGJ in game, hopefully Doran will appear though!

Those Puma liveries are fictional. If you choose for a WRX championship ingame, it seems you only can choose for real drivers as seen in the footage, and not a finctional livery with own name. So therefore the current 20 real liveries that are in game.
tbtstt said:
JorritVD said:
With what happened last year I'd be surprised to see JGJ in game, hopefully Doran will appear though!
Yes, I also think it seems unlikely that JGJ will be in game. Doran seems more likely.

I also saw the facebook posts in the RX group, that Oliver Solberg asked CM if the DS2 will be in the game, but it will be not, because it not appears in World RX. That is kinda bullshit imo, because Subaru not appears in World RX, but the DS3 appeared in all three championships: WRX, ARX and ERX. Same for the Ibiza, and partly for the Polo. And the Subaru is an ARX only entry, so that the Focus should also not be an issue to return....

JorritVD said:
tbtstt said:
JorritVD said:
Yes, I also think it seems unlikely that JGJ will be in game. Doran seems more likely.

I also saw the facebook posts in the RX group, that Oliver Solberg asked CM if the DS2 will be in the game, but it will be not, because it not appears in World RX. That is kinda **** imo, because Subaru not appears in World RX, but the DS3 appeared in all three championships: WRX, ARX and ERX. Same for the Ibiza, and partly for the Polo. And the Subaru is an ARX only entry, so that the Focus should also not be an issue to return....
Out of interest what group did you see that in? Did those words come directly from Oliver? 

Don't forget the IMG connection between WRX, ARX and ERX. I don't know for certain, but I suspect there may be an influence from there: Subaru, VW Motorsport, Audi Sport and Peugeot Sport all heavily invested in their respective programmes and, for that reason, I'd expect them to be heavily pushed in licensed content. 

Yeah, the DS3 did appear in the 2018 Championships but, in my personal opinion, it wasn't a significant car in any of the three IMG run Championships last year. Equally the Ibiza and Focus were both there, but neither were major players in the overall Championships. 

Don't get me wrong though, I'd love to see the DS3 make it into the game as it's my favourite rallycross car to drive in DR and D4. 

Ha about 500 pages ago we were one month before DiRT4. Now we’re about one month before Dirt rally 2.0

time sure flies huh?

urgaffel said:
1500 \o/

Lets make it to 2000 by the time Dirt Rally 2.0 comes out! No wait...
2000...2000's class confirmed ?!

I wonder if @urgaffel is a german guy...the name always reminds me of a beer brewed in the region around Cologne...!

LutzM said:
I wonder if @urgaffel is a german guy...the name always reminds me of a beer brewed in the region around Cologne...!
No, @urgaffel was brewed within the fiery depths of hell. Born only to torment community members.

LutzM said:
@urgaffel comes in a flat brown pack that you have to assemble yourself with a sub-par instruction manual.. 

If that gives you any hints of his origin?  B)

bogani said:
LutzM said:
@urgaffel comes in a flat brown pack that you have to assemble yourself with a sub-par instruction manual.. 

If that gives you any hints of his origin?  B)
And parts missing or extra? 

urgaffel said:
1500 \o/

Now arriving at platform one: THE MOTHERFUNKING HYPE TRAIN. 

tbtstt said:
urgaffel said:
1500 \o/

A bit late in coming this time around, after D4 people have been a bit more sceptical it feels.Once everything gets announced though, full steam ahead to No-life Station!

tbtstt said:
urgaffel said:
1500 \o/

A bit late in coming this time around, after D4 people have been a bit more sceptical it feels.Once everything gets announced though, full steam ahead to No-life Station!
I think the hype train is being run by Southern: it's late and it's existence was a unsubstantiated rumour up until the moment it appeared in the station. 

It could still be that it's only the good ol' 07 Focus and the 2001 Impreza though, which is good, but still kinda anticlimactic. 

bogani said:
It could still be that it's only the good ol' 07 Focus and the 2001 Impreza though, which is good, but still kinda anticlimactic. 
Possibly but, given that it looked like we might have no 2000cc cars last week, I'll take something over nothing! 

tbtstt said:
bogani said:
Possibly but, given that it looked like we might have no 2000cc cars last week, I'll take something over nothing! 
What if it's not a teaser for 2000CC cars... but for S2000?