DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

1 hour ago, teknoid85 said:

it's a bit better bot still not realistic from a "point of driver view"

You keep saying this but I don’t believe you’ve ever driven over really rough ground at high speed. It’s not at all the smooth locked-to-horizon experience you’re imagining.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, afahoy said:

You keep saying this but I don’t believe you’ve ever driven over really rough ground at high speed. It’s not at all the smooth locked-to-horizon experience you’re imagining.

you have?         see what i've written in my poll about the human body,maybe you find the answer

3 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

you have?         see what i've written in my poll about the human body,maybe you find the answer

You won't believe what happened next!

• Haha 1
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, afahoy said:

Can I interject something from personal experience- having rallied a few years and ridden motorcross most of my life.

When I first started I could not focus because of the bumps. Everything seemed insanely fast and near impossible. I honestly thought I would do better if I closed my eyes. But with experience came the ability to focus through the bumps. I can say that getting used to DR2's bumps was new but after several exposures to Argentina I can say that I have found the same as before; I am able to focus a bit better.

Now this is not to say that the bumps should not be turned down, in fact I believe the opposite, as a lot of what has been said about the human body has merit. The spine, the eyes, the brain- they all help to cushion the blows. But finding that balance between reality and perceived reality, based on physiological variables, must be a nightmare for the codies.

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

You won't believe what happened next!

comment instead  of playing the clown!

I think the camera thing is fine, I kind of get what your saying, but it's a bumpy road...like, one of the big complaints (pre release) was that the roads shouldn't be smooth etc.

Here we are with bumpy roads and you don't like it. I guess what youre after is some sort of driver head mode, where the head tilts and moves like a sort of gyroscope to adjust for attitude changes?

Maybe that's possible, but I find that with some suspension tweaks it feels alright, also it makes Argentina that bit more scary and challenging, which is A Ok to me.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

That moment when you loose headlights on night Australian stage, so you slow down -- and so Phil lowers his voice even more (he's already kinda hard to hear while driving for ex. Fulvia) and his pronunciation switches to 'mouth full of sh.t' mode -- and so you start helping the local lumberjacks even more... priceless. I really wanted to make him run in front of the car with a flashlight.

Codies should've written some toxic remarks with Phil. I'd really pay for a DLC with that. 

Edited by BloodCat
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, BloodCat said:

That moment when you loose headlights on night Australian stage, so you slow down -- and so Phil lowers his voice even more (he's already kinda hard to hear while driving for ex. Fulvia) and his pronunciation switches to 'mouth full of sh.t' mode -- and so you start helping the local lumberjacks even more... priceless. I really wanted to make him run in front of the car with a flashlight.

Codies should've written some toxic remarks with Phil. I'd really pay for a DLC with that. 

maybe try to lower any sound exept voice in menu and compensate with speaker volume 🙂

• Agree 1

CPU still broken in Carrer Mode. Im in PRO division with the GOLF GTI...and the CPU parcials..are illogical.

No betatester in Codemasters?.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, GottaEvil said:

CPU ancora rotta in modalità Carrer. Im in divisione PRO con GOLF GTI ... e i parcials della CPU .. sono illogici.

No betatester in Codemasters ?.

yes, new betatester in codemasters pay 90 euro ( console)  for deluxe version. 

• Haha 3
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

2 minutes ago, ale81udine said:

yes, new betatester in codemasters pay 90 euro ( console)  for deluxe version. 

Original DR "carrer mode"...wasn´t a great Carrer Mode, but, the difficulty was progresive and "logic". In DR2...has no sense. Firts divisions are extremely easy (30sec/1 min per track lol)...and 3 division (pro) a nightmare.:classic_rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, GottaEvil said:

La "modalità carrer" originale DR non era una grande modalità Carrer, ma la difficoltà era progresiva e "logica". In DR2 ... non ha senso . Le divisioni dei primi sono estremamente facili (30sec / 1 min per traccia lol) ... e 3 division (pro) un incubo.: classic_rolleyes:

devi correre con auto al massimo upgrade di motore per competere nella carriera online. se corri con upgrade na livello zero dal livello pro in avanti è molto dura. 

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, ale81udine said:

devi correre con auto al massimo upgrade di motore per competere nella carriera online. se corri con upgrade na livello zero dal livello pro in avanti è molto dura. 

Not "capisci" im Spanish xd. yeah...my car is totally upgrade!

buona notte 😆

1 minute ago, GottaEvil said:

Non "capisci" in spagnolo xd. si ... la mia macchina è totalmente aggiornata!

buona notte  😆

fino al livello elite è godibile, il livello masters è troppo esagerato rispetto il primo DR ,va regolata IA

• Disagree 1

What are those small white posts along Australian roads are made of? They look wooden or plastic, but they tear through body panels like proper steel, and are especially adept at taking out headlights.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Chewy21398 said:

Any word on next season of dlc be nice to see new rally stages 

Monte Carlo goes live on Tuesday.

Still got stuttering issues on stage and in replay. Is this being looked at. Sent DX Diag over to Codemasters.

system I7 4790 K , 16gb ram , 1080 gt3. Should run this fine. Changed from low to high graphic settings makes no

difference . Any ideas please.

kenny.

1 minute ago, Kenny1962 said:

Still got stuttering issues on stage and in replay. Is this being looked at. Sent DX Diag over to Codemasters.

system I7 4790 K , 16gb ram , 1080 gt3. Should run this fine. Changed from low to high graphic settings makes no

difference . Any ideas please.

kenny.

Rhythmic stutter every few seconds?

Alt-tab, go to device manager, expand HID devices, pick one from right near the bottom, disable it.  Re-enable it, go back to game.

Edited by F2CMaDMaXX

Thanks. Will try tomorrow. The stutter in game is sporadic. May run fine then half way through stage stutters then can run fine again. Strange Dirt 1 no problem or any other games.