DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

Yes, yes and more yes! Looking forward to seeing all of that. 

(Minor point: I wonder what other liveries the Focus has, as I am not keen on that one in the video)

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

9 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Yes, yes and more yes! Looking forward to seeing all of that. 

(Minor point: I wonder what other liveries the Focus has, as I am not keen on that one in the video)

Obviously they couldn't nail an official one for this, shame as the BP livery looks great on the ford. The old Stobart one would do great aswell

Edited by Rallystu2
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Rallystu2 said:

Obviously they couldn't nail an official one for this, shame as the BP livery looks great on the ford. The old Stobart one would do great aswell

In the absence of any of the above I have my fingers crossed for a plain white livery.

42 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

In the absence of any of the above I have my fingers crossed for a plain white livery.

There will be a white livery available. :classic_smile:

Impressive sound of the Peugeot 208 R5 😍 Please return I20 R5...

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, mats27 said:

There will be a white livery available. :classic_smile:

But not a plain one without sponsors right? Every car deserves the excellence of a glorious plain white test car livery. 

Please? 

:classic_ninja:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

@tbstt I think they should have a "peasant console player" achievement.  Don't worry no PC players can achieve it.  🙂  Sorry, haven't jagged you in a while.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, gfRally said:

@tbstt I think they should have a "peasant console player" achievement.  Don't worry no PC players can achieve it.  🙂  Sorry, haven't jagged you in a while.

I haven't got time for your nonsense today @gfRally: I am just recovering from the barrage of 22b-baiting from yesterday! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

@tbtstt you have a direct link to that FB page, it doesn't seem to be working here.  Even looked them up on FB and still doesn't come up.

So are we thinking that the livery with all the sponsors on for the 2007 Focus in Dirt Rally 1 won’t be available? Or is it just still speculation at this point?

I just hope the liveries get unlocked after some time.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, gfRally said:

@tbtstt you have a direct link to that FB page, it doesn't seem to be working here.  Even looked them up on FB and still doesn't come up.

Hang on, so the PC master race are unable to find a link? I just found it with a single click on my phone @gfRally. Simple as that. I'm looking at it right now. 

4 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Hang on, so the PC master race are unable to find a link? I just found it with a single click on my phone @gfRally. Simple as that. I'm looking at it right now. 

oofph, that was low.  Deserving, but low, lol

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, gfRally said:

oofph, that was low.  Deserving, but low, lol

I just closed it, then found it again at will. Pretty impressive for a console peasant. :classic_biggrin:

The BGM Sport slideshow of the audio recording can be seen here: 

10 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

I just closed it, then found it again at will. Pretty impressive for a console peasant. :classic_biggrin:

The BGM Sport slideshow of the audio recording can be seen here: 

Still prefer the more fluorescent color of that 555 to the more dull yellow one.

Hey, is it just me or have teams in the past used different colors in Rally Sweden now and then? The Subaru yellow comes to mind as well as the Hyundai orange?

Edited by bogani

Hace 1 hora, bogani dijo:

Stratos se ve bien para mí? 

b43a1647-71d7-4d9c-bcf3-e6fce74ad40c?  gobernar

Me gusta Pirelli también, Pero this incompleta en mi opinión ... Creo Que Este coche es Bastante con any librea  😍

Edited by Keko55
I'm Spanish, I feel my English.
  • Confused 1

Christina just confirmed on discord plain white liveries for (almost)all cars is coming! :classic_love:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, bogani said:

Christina just confirmed on discord plain white liveries for (almost)all cars is coming! :classic_love:

I bet the Audi Quattro is the one (or one of the) car that doesn't get a livery because 'Official livery or bust!'.

Edited by warpengage
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, warpengage said:

I bet the Audi Quattro is the one (or one of the) car that doesn't get a livery because 'Official livery or bust!'.

And the Datsun

• Agree 1

59 minutes ago, bogani said:

Hmm, doesn’t leave much hope for any official (ish) liveries then. I remember the c4 was white in dr1 and didn’t have any liveries with sponsors. Guess that doesn’t necessarily mean anything though so hope i’m wrong.

Edited by Pieman99

1 hour ago, bogani said:

why on Discord and not on the OFFICIAL forums

10 minutes ago, watzcoc said:

why on Discord and not on the OFFICIAL forums

Because it's not OFFICIAL news yet!