DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

What I had two or three times was a little rock that was hovering about 10cm over the road and was completely immobile so hitting it was like a pole smashing through my car... pretty sure that was a bug. What's on your screenshot looks similar to me.

I have seen random rocks both on and off the racing line as well, but it's hardly a new thing. Codies implemented this long ago.

Hm, never had that happen to me, also I could clearly see the rock move in slow  motion in the replay.
This is what it looked like from the drivers seat, watch from 33:33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52p8AZYONWw

I have seen random rocks both on and off the racing line as well, but it's hardly a new thing. Codies implemented this long ago.
Really? wow, I did not know, after 240h of gameplay this is my first encounter with something like this.

I've been watching your videos without noticing it was you, haha! Very well driven. Saw the one with the MK2 too as well as footage you have captured.  

I'll share my Fiesta Tarmac setup later. My Tarmac setups don't really vary between Monte & Germany. Only difference is the gear ratios 

Sounds good! Bring the setup thread back to life :) One last off topic question, what wheel are you using?

It's Monday morning and I'm totally not jealous of those of you who got to spend the weekend playing the rallycross. 

Sort of on topic, who watched the Canadian round of the World Rallycross Championship?

tbtstt said:
It's Monday morning and I'm totally not jealous of those of you who got to spend the weekend playing the rallycross. 

Sort of on topic, who watched the Canadian round of the World Rallycross Championship?
Unfortunately I didn't catch anything. Will hopefully make up for it when they get to Hell (<LOL)

tbtstt said:

Nope, I've been stuck on a tractor for weeks, missed rally Finland as well

tbtstt said:

Isn't it about time you called for help? How are you still alive?

tbtstt said:

Isn't it about time you called for help? How are you still alive?
I didn't want to make a fuss

tbtstt said:

Unfortunately I didn't catch anything. Will hopefully make up for it when they get to Hell (<LOL)
Worth watching the finals (you should be able to replay the livestream). Some unusually unsportsman like behavior from Petter in the semi...

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:

Worth watching the finals (you should be able to replay the livestream). Some unusually unsportsman like behavior from Petter in the semi...

I couldn't quite believe Petter's view on the incident... It was clear he turned in on Hansen.. No doubt about it...

Anyways, back to the Gossip. There's one bit from the Kick It with the oh so pretty @KickUp section, which sounds intriguing:

'Last up I’ve been brushing up on my rally theory for a bit of a feature I’m working on. More on that in the coming weeks but it’s starting to come together rather nicely. '

What could this be?
A rally school?

That would be nice! I'd like to be able to test my cars in career mode without having to do an event. Two test stages on gravel and tarmac could be good! No need to be longer than 2 km.

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:

I watched the replay of the livestream. Kinda bumed down to what happened to Nitiss. He could have made it in the finals

I hate this guy  :D :'(

https://twitter.com/justbiglee/status/630825923751866369

https://twitter.com/justbiglee/status/630826794845925376

I hate this guy  :D :'(

https://twitter.com/justbiglee/status/630825923751866369

https://twitter.com/justbiglee/status/630826794845925376
Hate you too man <3