Jump to content
DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

 

Message added by PJTierney

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, koog2003 said:

Maybe this one ? LOL

image.thumb.png.8bb1c5f168ff48466ef0d1d0652f5d84.png

it's not a real car, so licensing should be free, right? 😉

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ianism said:

it's not a real car, so licensing should be free, right? 😉

Are you sure ? 🙂 basically the Lightning McQueen car is a Dodge Viper ahah well not really but close enough still
 

 

Edited by koog2003
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, VirtuaIceMan said:

What about the colours of the logo in the teaser? Gold/blue are well know, what about white/pink/blue?

Hmm, originally I'd thought "that's just the colours of the DR2 logo", but you're right, that's normally red. It's really more these colours...

 

qMyU0Th.jpg

19264345_1675541559135717_91569565523867

?

Edited by RodgerDavies
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmmm I didn't even notice that it was pink rather than the normal red.

watching it again... I still think it's the normal red. it's just on a blue background and it's slightly transparent so it looks more pink. the white lettering also is kinda transparent.

image.png.6f78abf867678cf55378896b1eb1f104.png

omg we are overanalyzing the **** out of this. well done PJ.

Image result for airplane sweating gif

  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 🕵️‍♂️Timmy Hansen, Guerlain Chicherit and Krisztian Szabo liveries confirmed 😛 

image.png.232a4a6057471fac990f4b3c9f66b856.png

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JorritVD said:

 🕵️‍♂️Timmy Hansen, Guerlain Chicherit and Krisztian Szabo liveries confirmed 😛 

image.png.232a4a6057471fac990f4b3c9f66b856.png

Image result for applause gif

wait did i just accidentally post a gif with Joe Biden and Michelle Obama? ha!

Edited by ianism
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder with all the dirt road book coming out will the last one reveal the new content before Xmas  or hint at it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chewy21398 said:

I wonder with all the dirt road book coming out will the last one reveal the new content before Xmas  or hint at it?

There won’t be a road book anymore this year PJT has confirmed

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Ghostbusters poster looks like a DiRT cover 😉 

I think it looks more Forza Horizon 2, but I'm more curious as to why the Ghostbusters are in Italy/Greece.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, koog2003 said:

Are you sure ? 🙂 basically the Lightning McQueen car is a Dodge Viper ahah well not really but close enough still

Lightning is based off of a Corvette but I think ironically licensing fell through or something, so he's only mostly a Corvette.

 

1 hour ago, ianism said:

Image result for applause gif

wait did i just accidentally post a gif with Joe Biden and Michelle Obama? ha!

...spooky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RodgerDavies said:

Hmm, originally I'd thought "that's just the colours of the DR2 logo", but you're right, that's normally red. It's really more these colours...

 

qMyU0Th.jpg

19264345_1675541559135717_91569565523867

?

Oh you mean like the cars we saw in the BGM Sport video with Chris about the audio recordings?
unknown.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't mind getting to meet "This, is Launch Control" voiceover guy, to be fair; I want him to narrate my life.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JorritVD said:

 🕵️‍♂️Timmy Hansen, Guerlain Chicherit and Krisztian Szabo liveries confirmed 😛 

image.png.232a4a6057471fac990f4b3c9f66b856.png

See, all this sleuthing over the 2020 teaser has trained you all to examine images in more detail 😉 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to confess that I have tried every thing I could on the 2020 teaser image to find an hidden car somewhere beyond the pixels.

I am still trying. :classic_ninja:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JamesMcAdam said:

I have to confess that I have tried every thing I could on the 2020 teaser image to find an hidden car somewhere beyond the pixels.

I am still trying. :classic_ninja:

Your not the only one

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heikkinen and Nitiss liveries confirmed!

 

 

 

 

[just testing, testing]

 

 

 

 

Been looking for this picture for ages. means a fair bit to me because my parents' car when I was a kid was the wagon version of that legacy, also in white. no livery though 😉

3 hours ago, Mike Dee said:

Oh you mean like the cars we saw in the BGM Sport video with Chris about the audio recordings?
unknown.png

Edited by ianism

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ianism said:

Been looking for this picture for ages. means a fair bit to me because my parents' car when I was a kid was the wagon version of that legacy, also in white. no livery though 😉

We were talking about the color of the 'RALLY' being a different hue/tint for the teaser in the discord channel so I had to go back and do some digging for the video. Knew the color was familiar so I looked up the Chris Jojo interview videos and articles about his audio work for DR/2.0/CM. Pretty obvious what the first 2 surprises will be for 2020, the real question now is how many will follow and will they only be cars...

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Official DiRT club. Already in the top 100 in 77th. I guess mostly due to compete and finish both events. Wonder how much I can climb more. @PJTierney sits in 42nd.

D9609AC0-15BD-4843-A220-5CAC1D2F881E.thumb.jpeg.2d4b387e6735632411516fa9a7abbf75.jpeg

Edited by JorritVD
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I hadn't looked at the Championship standings yet 🙂 

I was around 67th at Monte Carlo and 80th in Sweden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

Oh I hadn't looked at the Championship standings yet 🙂 

I was around 67th at Monte Carlo and 80th in Sweden.

I was 4th in Monte Carlo but then had to skip Sweden because I was out of home. Now I hope I can manage to start in USA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×