F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

18 minutes ago, Chewy21398 said:

Didn't McRae also drive a Talbot sunbeam?

Think he made his rally debut in one if I remember rightly? 

• Agree 3

33 minutes ago, Chewy21398 said:

S12b is alot more than just a face lift when you strip away the exterior, one of the best noises from a wrc car in my opinion. Didn't McRae also drive a Talbot sunbeam?

Psst codies: if you are adding a Sunbeam, I have one available for recording not too far from you 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Since after the last update I've read some complaints about argentina here again, this might be useful for some:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that we're getting the tribute of '88

Edited by Mike Dee
  • Confused 1

Una pregunta porque los r5 del juego son 5 velocidades y aparte del c3 los demás son 6 velocidades en la vida real merci

• Disagree 1

27 minutes ago, guindi2312 said:

Una pregunta porque los r5 del juego son 5 velocidades y aparte del c3 los demás son 6 velocidades en la vida real merci

R5 cars are all 5-speed, what are you talking about? To make the class cost-effective, R5 regulations force manufacturers to use several standard parts, one of which is a Sadev 5-speed sequential transmission, engineered specifically for the class. If you want to homologate a car to R5 specs, you cannot have any other transmission.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

in the colin pack (which we're sure of right?) i wonder if we gonna have another co-pilot than phill? I love Phill but it would be nice to see something else like Nicky. THAT would be mind blowing!

Edited by somethingthing
  • Agree 1

Aight, starting to be a bit video crowded in here lately. 

• Agree 3

9 hours ago, warpengage said:

Los autos R5 son todos de 5 velocidades, ¿de qué estás hablando? Para que la clase sea rentable, las regulaciones R5 obligan a los fabricantes a usar varias piezas estándar, una de las cuales es una transmisión secuencial Sadev de 5 velocidades, diseñada específicamente para la clase. Si desea homologar un automóvil con las especificaciones R5, no puede tener ninguna otra transmisión.

Estas seguro pues infórmate un poquito ayer mismo miré en la web oficial de los r5 y todos llevan 6 marchas menos el c3 y el mirage 

39 minutes ago, guindi2312 said:

Estas seguro pues infórmate un poquito ayer mismo miré en la web oficial de los r5 y todos llevan 6 marchas menos el c3 y el mirage 

What website did you look at that says they’re all 6 speed?

On 1/25/2020 at 8:51 AM, JorritVD said:

I now know the DiRT Rally 2.0 asphalt physics. I just saw the WRC cars tackling asphalt with (small) studded tyres (SS9 Monte Carlo). The handlings looks very similar to the game.

with this statement of yours I can understand that you understand very little about physics.

I could post some videos made of people on the streets of Montecarlo.

1): in game the cornering is unreal

2) the winter tires in game (not studded) have more grip than the michelin with studded in the real wrc.

in the verglass the distance was from 35 km / h to peaks of 60/80 km / h, while in the game the winter tires seem to have studded 6 cm to gain grip.

asphalt is all to be reviewed, even the tires.

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, ale81udine said:

with this statement of yours I can understand that you understand very little about physics.

I could post some videos made of people on the streets of Montecarlo.

1): in game the cornering is unreal

2) the winter tires in game (not studded) have more grip than the michelin with studded in the real wrc.

in the verglass the distance was from 35 km / h to peaks of 60/80 km / h, while in the game the winter tires seem to have studded 6 cm to gain grip.

asphalt is all to be reviewed, even the tires.

You not understood what I posted 😉

• Agree 1

Season 4 ends today and I really hope that we don’t have to wait long until there is some official announcement what is coming in the future 🙂

• Thanks 1

REALLY nice D+ Livery to round off Season 4, these liveries have just been getting better and better! Hopefully more to come in the future with Season 5 😉😉 20200128104714_1.thumb.jpg.8a810a358706df494d593c9e5bd8bd03.jpg

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, MattyH1812 said:

REALLY nice D+ Livery to round off Season 4, these liveries have just been getting better and better! Hopefully more to come in the future with Season 5 😉😉 

I really hope that to, but hope they include DLC Cars too, as they needed more liveries!

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Jack4688 said:

¿Qué sitio web viste que dice que son todos de 6 velocidades?

En rallymobil 

38 minutes ago, MattyH1812 said:

REALLY nice D+ Livery to round off Season 4, these liveries have just been getting better and better! Hopefully more to come in the future with Season 5 😉😉 20200128104714_1.thumb.jpg.8a810a358706df494d593c9e5bd8bd03.jpg

What other cars have the new livery?

just watch this C3 R5 onboard, there are long straight sections flatout, there is no 6th gear

• Agree 1