Jump to content

DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

 

Message added by PJTierney

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

After sleepless night, i  think i cracked the code. How to licence more Cars per one model..

giphy.gif

May i Ask @PJTierney If You could ask lovely Mandy Fairbrother (didn't find her profile on forum) , when for next game licence, is there chance she could do this?

example : let say we use Ford Focus Mk1, She could licence Focus Mk1 with tree different spoiler pack (its technical one model with tree different appearance, it can be treat almost as livery. when you do livery licence, just add the other two models between pictures of liveries to licence, So basically one licence = 3 Cars)

this is let call it Focus RS Rally Mk1, 

car_1088_46737_555f3cf38e602.jpg

this is the Focus RS Rally Mk1 evo , after one season driving in career mode, you unlock evo 

Ford-Focus-RS-2001-GamingVehicle-1.jpg?f

after season 2 with Ford Focus in Career mode, you unlock  Focus RS Rally Mk1 ultimate evo

2003_Ford_FocusRSWRC2.jpg

 

this could apply to more Car models..

Edited by dani211212
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

I think they can be used at any level other than Masters? So you have to get demoted from Masters.

There are also occasional daily/weekly challenges with the Group B RX cars. 

I am in Masters now. And the daily /weekly challenges are few with this cars. I have only upgraded the Peugeot. With Lancia I am in 5th cycle. Thank you for your answer friend 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@tjetfiat

Motor mapping is only about the kilometers driven
To reach an RX Supercar Motor Mapping 6 you have to drive at least 352-361 km.

The fact that there are more or less kilometers is explained by the different route lengths of the RX courses

The level of difficulty has nothing to do with Motor Mapping
For an R5 Rally car you have to drive at least 344km as an example

 
Edited by gleylancer571
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

@tjetfiat


Motor mapping is only about the kilometers driven
To reach an RX Supercar Motor Mapping 6 you have to drive at least 352-361 km.

The fact that there are more or less kilometers is explained by the different route lengths of the RX courses

The level of difficulty has nothing to do with Motor Mapping
For an R5 Rally car you have to drive at least 344km as an example


 

Yes i know that. I don't know where to run. Weekly and monthly events are few to make kilometers to reach motor mapping 6.And in the career they allowed only 2018 - 2019 RX cars. Group B RX cars? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
 
In your career yo can also drive Group B RX cars
You can drive any RX car you want
Edited by gleylancer571

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tjetfiat said:

I am in Masters now. And the daily /weekly challenges are few with this cars. I have only upgraded the Peugeot. With Lancia I am in 5th cycle. Thank you for your answer friend 👍

Yeah. I have been doing the occasional daily/weekly challenges but I haven't done enough mileage to unlock the top engine level yet. 

It is a bit frustrating that you can't use them in Masters. As pleased as I am to see the class represented in game the Group B RX cars are one of my least favourite parts of DR2.0: I hope the implementation and balance of the class is heavily revised if it returns in a future title. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:
 

In your career yo can also drive Group B RX cars
You can drive any RX car you want

You can't drive the Group B RX cars at Masters level @gleylancer571. You can only drive 2018 or 2019 Supercars.

  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tbtstt said:

You can't drive the Group B RX cars at Masters level @gleylancer571. You can only drive 2018 or 2019 Supercars.

Yes, i agree. Only 2018-2019. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

You can't drive the Group B RX cars at Masters level @gleylancer571. You can only drive 2018 or 2019 Supercars.

 
 
 
Thanks for the hint.
I have not yet reached master level

 

 
Edited by gleylancer571

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, dani211212 said:

I did almost all Cars from upto2000ccm Class @gleylancer571

WOW that's a lot was it your goal to equip all cars in this class with 1000km?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gleylancer571 said:

@PJTierney

 

Can we have a preview of the new C4 and Skoda Sound?

💌

You'll get them yourself on Tuesday 🙂 

I don't know when the McRae launch trailer (which went up on Friday) was recorded, but that might have the new Fabia audio in it.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@PJTierney

Do you know if Codemasters tried to get the Citroen Xasara?

The car would fit very well in the Flat Out Pack

image.thumb.png.e8f4de44e8470b8239782f3b3e1a76b7.png

Edited by gleylancer571
  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dani211212 said:

After sleepless night, i  think i cracked the code. How to licence more Cars per one model..

giphy.gif

May i Ask @PJTierney If You could ask lovely Mandy Fairbrother (didn't find her profile on forum) , when for next game licence, is there chance she could do this?

example : let say we use Ford Focus Mk1, She could licence Focus Mk1 with tree different spoiler pack (its technical one model with tree different appearance, it can be treat almost as livery. when you do livery licence, just add the other two models between pictures of liveries to licence, So basically one licence = 3 Cars)

this is let call it Focus RS Rally Mk1, 

car_1088_46737_555f3cf38e602.jpg

this is the Focus RS Rally Mk1 evo , after one season driving in career mode, you unlock evo 

Ford-Focus-RS-2001-GamingVehicle-1.jpg?f

after season 2 with Ford Focus in Career mode, you unlock  Focus RS Rally Mk1 ultimate evo

2003_Ford_FocusRSWRC2.jpg

 

this could apply to more Car models..

The 03-04 Focus WRC was a vastly different project compared to the previous model so I don't think they would license it as the exact same car. Ok, the base still was the same generation of Focus but internally there was a lot of work done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dgeesi0 said:

dat back bumper :classic_biggrin:

Dat hidden air tank. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

A little bit bad timing imo... 😂

Afbeelding kan het volgende bevatten: tekst en buiten

It's the Legacy on the other platforms 😅

 

I had to shuffle some things round last week but the intention was always one SUBARU today and one tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, gfRally said:

So when does steam version show up?   

This is a synchronised release, 10am UK on Tuesday for everyone.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2020 at 12:30 PM, gleylancer571 said:

WOW that's a lot was it your goal to equip all cars in this class with 1000km?

No, it just happend, i like a lot 2000ccm Class

22 hours ago, carpa said:

The 03-04 Focus WRC was a vastly different project compared to the previous model so I don't think they would license it as the exact same car. Ok, the base still was the same generation of Focus but internally there was a lot of work done

I Know, the Car was upgraded very much, more than 80% parts, where changed.. the Car was much faster than old version, even without "Surge Tank" that was hidden in back bumper , it gave 15% more Boost, but was banned.. but I would be happy even if its just Cosmetic update 🙂

the gen 2 Focus would be even easier to  get 2 different models, with just livery cover over headlights..

2008_Ford_FocusRSWRC081.jpg

1200px-Ford_Focus_RS_WRC_IAA_2009.JPG

  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

it's going to be a nice couple weeks in isolation. the CM pack is coming out tomorrow (assuming I can actually download it, because at the moment the internet is so slow I'm having trouble just watching YT) and I have time to finally finish D2 and D3 (and start Dirt 4) on playstation.

IMG_20200323_112317.thumb.jpg.40c8e10300d41775320a5ca0470a3615.jpg

(not sure why the photo rotated like that but never mind.)

Edited by ianism
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×