F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

23 minutes ago, ianism said:

it's going to be a nice couple weeks in isolation. the CM pack is coming out tomorrow (assuming I can actually download it, because at the moment the internet is so slow I'm having trouble just watching YT) and I have time to finally finish D2 and D3 (and start Dirt 4) on playstation.

IMG_20200323_112317.thumb.jpg.40c8e10300d41775320a5ca0470a3615.jpg

(not sure why the photo rotated like that but never mind.)

All three are very good but I like Dirt Rally best because it is the only one with a service park. Unfortunately there is no night and no weather effects
Apart from that, there is a very large selection of cars and routes

55 minutes ago, ianism said:

Arrggghh, get those discs off the table and into their boxes! 😄

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Arrggghh, get those discs off the table and into their boxes! 😄

ahaha they're just there for the picture because I don't have the D4 box with me and I didn't want the photo to have one disc and two boxes. so pretentious, I know. they live in a case 🙂

Im having trouble with logging into clubs, I created my codemasters account with Google but when i follow a link to a Racenet Club and the site asks me to sign in, I select the sign in with Google option because thats how I created my account but it comes up with a message saying that sign in with Google is temporarily disabled, is this a problem with the site or with my computer?

10 hours ago, BPUltimate said:

Im having trouble with logging into clubs, I created my codemasters account with Google but when i follow a link to a Racenet Club and the site asks me to sign in, I select the sign in with Google option because thats how I created my account but it comes up with a message saying that sign in with Google is temporarily disabled, is this a problem with the site or with my computer?

Wait a few hours and if it happens after today's update email custservice@codemasters.com

19 hours ago, ianism said:

it's going to be a nice couple weeks in isolation. the CM pack is coming out tomorrow (assuming I can actually download it, because at the moment the internet is so slow I'm having trouble just watching YT) and I have time to finally finish D2 and D3 (and start Dirt 4) on playstation.

(not sure why the photo rotated like that but never mind.)

Some nice coasters for your coffee whilst you're playing Dirt Rally there, I see

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, dani211212 said:

Update on PS4 it's 17.564GB

****. I won't be playing that until tomorrow then! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

I confirm the note is very very bad i play with controler and i confirm the square is square before bridge  and note is very high the test player need add inertia when he test your game , clearly 

• Agree 1

Incredible work. Sound, details, physics... CM only. If Colin could see this, he’d be proud.

• Agree 3

Just tried the Legacy and S4 in Scotland. They sound and look and drive delicious!

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
I love the Subaru Legacy but the engine noise is so loud that you can hardly hear the Co-Driver
Please patch urgently

Edited by gleylancer571
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

I love the Subaru Legacy but the engine noise is so loud that you can hardly hear the Co-Driver
Please patch urgently

You could just turn down the engine's volume you know 😉

Posted (edited)

There was also complaining that the Golf Kitcar was too loud and there was a patch

My point is, if the Legacy is the only car that is too loud, why make the sound quieter for all other cars

Edited by gleylancer571
  • Agree 1

I am not playing the game yet, but a post elsewhere on the forum seems to suggest that all the 2019 GRX drivers (i.e. Gronholm, Timur, Topi & Nitiss) are now all appearing in random cars. Pretty sure they weren't there before the patch...

...the ultimate troll, or groundwork for the i20? 

• Like 2

Oof 18gb update, there goes my dreams of playing the flat out packs this evening. Everyone pray for my internet speeds

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

I am not playing the game yet, but a post elsewhere on the forum seems to suggest that all the 2019 GRX drivers (i.e. Gronholm, Timur, Topi & Nitiss) are now all appearing in random cars. Pretty sure they weren't there before the patch...

...the ultimate troll, or groundwork for the i20? 

The following post by PJ in the other topic:

Flat Out being the 1.13, and 1.14 has been mentioned containing only minor updates.. 1.15 = GRX i20 ?? :classic_ninja:

5 hours ago, tbtstt said:

****. I won't be playing that until tomorrow then! :classic_laugh:

This is the reason I've uninstalled the game. I just can't handle 18gb updates for content I don't actually have access to.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Now let's wait until they announce: something is coming this Summer

Edited by Simmerstyle

14 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

This is the reason I've uninstalled the game. I just can't handle 18gb updates for content I don't actually have access to.

Whatever you do, don't buy Modern Warfare then. That looooves filling your hard drive up! 

• Haha 1