F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

1 hour ago, tbtstt said:

I am not playing the game yet, but a post elsewhere on the forum seems to suggest that all the 2019 GRX drivers (i.e. Gronholm, Timur, Topi & Nitiss) are now all appearing in random cars. Pretty sure they weren't there before the patch...

...the ultimate troll, or groundwork for the i20? 

Cooolll 🙂 

------------------

DIRT RALLY 2.0 as PS PLUS GAME IN APRIL!!??

BTW

It seems Uncharted 4 and DiRT Rally 2.0 will be PlayStation Plus games in April. So in case if you were thinking to buy DR2.0 and have PS PLUS, than maybe better wait till april?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Whatever you do, don't buy Modern Warfare then. That looooves filling your hard drive up! 

I haven’t owned a call of duty for a loooong time! But yeah my internet can be pretty slow, up to 50% download now, maybe tomorrow. I’m still working at the moment, and pretty busy!

34 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Whatever you do, don't buy Modern Warfare then. That looooves filling your hard drive up! 

I haven’t owned a call of duty for a loooong time! But yeah my internet can be pretty slow, up to 50% download now, maybe tomorrow. I’m still working at the moment, and pretty busy!

7 minutes ago, RallyDriven said:

Modern Warfare is, in my personal opinion, the best CoD since MW2 (though I confess I have only briefly played the last couple). 

I started my download about an hour ago and it is yet to reach 10%, so it isn't looking good for me! 

1 hour ago, JorritVD said:

DIRT RALLY 2.0 as PS PLUS GAME IN APRIL!!??

BTW

It seems Uncharted 4 and DiRT Rally 2.0 will be PlayStation Plus games in April. So in case if you were thinking to buy DR2.0 and have PS PLUS, than maybe better wait till april?

that might be nice. I just activated a PS plus membership a week ago so that I could play with a friend online (this was before I knew the internet where I'm staying at the moment would be terrible due to the very high demand).

on the other hand, it would very likely just be the base game though.

1 hour ago, Simmerstyle said:

Now let's wait until they announce: something is coming this Summer

Heh.

Colin's the last big release, said that numerous times.

Also, here's 4 hours of me struggling to drive his cars 😄

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

Heh.

Colin's the last big release, said that numerous times.

Also, here's 4 hours of me struggling to drive his cars 😄

To bad, like with games like FIFA it won't get outdated specially with new content coming, but at least you can build further on the content released for the next Dirt version, like with dirt 2.0 upgrade the old tracks and release a few new.

Scotland is lovely, only next time develop the track when trees are't cut and lay at the roadsides and when stumps and rocks are removed or marked with big flags instead of hidden under the bush :classic_biggrin:

Such a pity, the moment you're brain is still in progress with did i hear: rocks inside and at the same time you notice you're inside...  

I've started with long ago with the first CMR, and CMR2, not sure if i played 3 or 4 as well, but then a long stop until Dirt 4 and now Dirt Rally 2, for sure will move on when the next edition will come. Keep up the good work 👌 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, tbtstt said:

Modern Warfare is, in my personal opinion, the best CoD since MW2 (though I confess I have only briefly played the last couple). 

I started my download about an hour ago and it is yet to reach 10%, so it isn't looking good for me! 

For some reason my Xbox doesn’t seem to be doing automatic updates any more, but it has finished now. Looking forward to doing some rallying after work!

21 minutes ago, RallyDriven said:

For some reason my Xbox doesn’t seem to be doing automatic updates any more, but it has finished now. Looking forward to doing some rallying after work!

Hurrah! With all day to complete the last couple of GB, mine will surely be finished by the time I get in... hopefully! 

Nose que pasa con el pack flat out pero cuando carga se reinicia el juega ya me ha pasado más de 4 veces

21 hours ago, Simmerstyle said:

Now let's wait until they announce: something is coming this Summer

*Next Summer. I doubt it'll be this year, but it's possible.

21 hours ago, tbtstt said:

I won't buy it because it's COD.

20 hours ago, tbtstt said:

I've played every one from the beginning of the franchise up until Black Ops when it got too stupid, boring, tedious, and repetitive. I haven't liked a single one of them. Good thing I only played them on other peoples systems.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, James McAdam said:

@PJTierney why can't we have the RX 2019 supercar in the career mode ? 😥

We have them in career, master level, ps4. 

16 minutes ago, tjetfiat said:

I have not them 😩

Do you "owned" them? If yes, begin a championship with the 2018, then choose abandon championship, start a new, and you will see them. 

19 minutes ago, James McAdam said:

I have not them 😩

7 minutes ago, tjetfiat said:

Do you "owned" them? If yes, begin a championship with the 2018, then choose abandon championship, start a new, and you will see them. 

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, tjetfiat said:

I can also use the RX 2019 Supercars at Clubman Level

Edited by gleylancer571

5 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

I can also use the RX 2019 Supercars at Clubman Level

I was on master level, that's why i said for "master". 

Posted (edited)
I just wanted to make it clear to him that he doesn't have to be at master level to use the RX2019 in his career
Edited by gleylancer571
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, tjetfiat said:

Will try. Thanks a lot.

Oliver Bennett organized an online RX event. I joined and had amazing fight with him for the event win. I was TQ, than Oli won the semi, and in the final I managed a good exit at T1 to get the lead and get P1, in front of Oli, and @EvansR5 getting P3 in the final. Thanks @James McAdam for the record from Oil’s Twitch. My video of the final will come later 🙂 

• Like 4

Now that we have all the content, the classes are filled up and I finally made a Comparison of the Group A class. As expected the Legacy is not among the fastest, but it is not the slowest either at least.

4 hours ago, James McAdam said:

I have not them 😩

You are right @James McAdam: I was sure you could do Masters in 2019 cars, but I just tried to start a new Championship and it is 2018 cars only! 

@James McAdam @tbtstt

I can choose the 2019 Supercars at Masters level, for sure.

you sure you have finished or abandoned a championship since they allowed the 2019 cars in career mode?

maybe because we're on different platforms? I've got steam.