DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

Go further... ok, no Ford pun, but DiRT Rally sure do incentivate drivers to get real. Get some wheels and try some rallying, No mather how difficult is on their home country (Brazil is not well known for rallying).

I'm honestly considering spend my 5 year saves on a car to rally. But f*ck it, I'l spend it on something that I love. And DiRT Rally helped me see that.

For that, I'll say @KickUp @justbiglee @ everyone who got involved in this project thank you.

Go further... ok, no Ford pun, but DiRT Rally sure do incentivate drivers to get real. Get some wheels and try some rallying, No mather how difficult is on their home country (Brazil is not well known for rallying).

I'm honestly considering spend my 5 year saves on a car to rally. But f*ck it, I'l spend it on something that I love. And DiRT Rally helped me see that.

For that, I'll say @KickUp @justbiglee @ everyone who got involved in this project thank you.
also I am Brazilian and unfortunately the media here just see only F1 as motoring. Never speak of rally, that's sad. (talk at one time or another, as for example how Tanak drowned Fiesta in Mexico and when Neuville almost collided with a tractor in testing (and people did not know if wants what is WRC. many said it was combined and marketing blow))

Jambo said:
https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/timeline#timeline_20
Release today????!!!
Codies, please don't play with my feelings^^

Job3k said:
https://twitter.com/Kick_Up/status/647708856202723328?s=09
Thats actually ruined my weekend! lol

yeah, it has to be a Ford RS livery, either white or blue, but at a guess, id say you are bang on!

Nope                                                                                      

Nope                                                                                      

Think there's probably enough hints scattered around to have closer guesses than that.

Never, ever expect an update on Friday/Saturday/Sunday. If anything goes badly wrong with a public build, it means emergency work over the weekend to provide a fix ASAP which is "not cool".
Believe me, it's for the benefit of everyone that updates don't roll out at the weekend.

Really hope it's not the basic ass blue/white liveries for the Ford, so boring.  It's a legendary rally car but without the Mcrae livery it doesn't have that same impact.

Even if it turns out to be full Martini/Movistar spec, it's sure to be skinned to death by the faithful modders anyway.  Their wont be a livery you cant get for it in a few weeks time! :)