DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

Can someone replicate this screen in game ? Where is exactly this spot on Monte? 

As they are going for real stages, that's def not Sweden. Too much elevation.

It's at least a tarmac rally judging by the tires and setup of the car. Maybe we have found a spot on Monte that we haven't seen before?

Its more possible making new stages for current location than making new one some dev said something like that while ago.. Maybe Thats one of the New Monte stages? 

Maybe that view shows us some camera updates for the replays. Who knows?
I'll eat my hat.
Look at any collection of Codies screenshots or trailer videos and you'll see they have always been able to do things with the cameras that we can't.

Its clearly Monte

The descente stages are all down the hill @RodgerDavies 
  • Stage is 23 snow-banks too short to be Sweden

Ladies and gentleman, that view we all have seen, or at least have a very high chances of seeing it... without ever making a race. Yes, it's the menu screen background :P (With Evo X added in in this case)

I doubt as well, but seriously, none of the currently available stages has any part that looks like that, also, it looks kinda beta-ey (shadows looks weird)

Yeah it's Monte, gotta remember half the time we watch replays we have an in or on car shot that you wouldn't see this side of the stage.

DocStrangelove said:
It's Monte, but I just can't figure which spot that is. Just drove all of it and couldn't find it.
I think it's the place that when going reversed track to the one in picture after a left hairpin there's a very long left 3 tightens (which's very deadly if you don't remember it) just before quick accute right.

They made the virtual stage It's on, I'm sure they were able to edit the virtual image for impact & our viewing pleasure!! :)