DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

More rally talk "Scandinavian flick" and a possible reference to a Honda Civic rally car?

http://twitter.com/dirtgame/status/504619377552261120

@Rallycameraman‌ haha yeah but 'Kris Meeke has tweeted a moderately interesting reply' doesn't quite have the same ring to it :)

Got some DiRTy gossips from the WRC!
Rumours goes that Petter Solberg will be back in the WRC next year, Hirvonen will lose his seat at M-Sport and other rumours say that Mads Ostberg will lose his seat at Citroen,... all gossip material, only not DiRTy engough

Rumours goes that Petter Solberg will be back in the WRC next year, Hirvonen will lose his seat at M-Sport and other rumours say that Mads Ostberg will lose his seat at Citroen,... all gossip material, only not DiRTy engough
I saw some comments relating to Petter on Facebook and thought it was just Facebook nonsense, I have subsequently seen it mentioned on a few rally forums, so perhaps there is some merit in it.

I'm split on the return of Solberg. It would be great to see him back in the WRC again but, as a massive rallycross fan his arrival has, for me, been the best thing to happen to the sport in the last couple of years. 

Perhaps more importantly, I would be concerned that now he has dropped "out of the groove" of WRC, whether he would be on the pace if he came back.

I miss you guys
Post some proper information and I'm sure you'll get a few back. ;)

As long as it's Mads going and not Meeke, I'm alright. Don't know how Meeke is so far down in the championship when he seems to be the only non VW who can challenge.

tbtstt said:
I saw some comments relating to Petter on Facebook and thought it was just Facebook nonsense, I have subsequently seen it mentioned on a few rally forums, so perhaps there is some merit in it.

I'm split on the return of Solberg. It would be great to see him back in the WRC again but, as a massive rallycross fan his arrival has, for me, been the best thing to happen to the sport in the last couple of years. 

Perhaps more importantly, I would be concerned that now he has dropped "out of the groove" of WRC, whether he would be on the pace if he came back.

I miss you guys
Post some proper information and I'm sure you'll get a few back. ;)
I think Solberg first mission is to win the World RallyCross Championship ;-) that will make him legend again!
And yes i do doubt if he can follow the pace of Ogier or other fast raising talents like Keving Abbring and Stéphane Lefebvre :

Azoresst said:
If IGN see this again, I bet that they will write something! :P
DiRT 3 was announced in September so anythings possible lol
It was announced back in July 30th 2010.

DiRT 2 was announced in November 19th 2008 so they might just wait till after all the holiday AAA games release. I think DiRT 2 sold the most of any single entry so they might just want to repeat their marketing playbook from DiRT 2 for DiRT 4.

All these rumors about DiRT 4 and the many hints that the game will be more rally oriented have me really excited, I hope we have confirmation soon.

All these rumors about DiRT 4 and the many hints that the game will be more rally oriented have me really excited, I hope we have confirmation soon.
Good luck with getting things out of @justbiglee

Azoresst said:
If IGN see this again, I bet that they will write something! :P
DiRT 3 was announced in September so anythings possible lol
It was announced back in July 30th 2010.

DiRT 2 was announced in November 19th 2008 so they might just wait till after all the holiday AAA games release. I think DiRT 2 sold the most of any single entry so they might just want to repeat their marketing playbook from DiRT 2 for DiRT 4.
Pretty sure it was announced in September 2010 @tbtstt can you confirm?