DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

You know what that means?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF7RvCjhD7s
They really should have included an achievement for the crest

I cracked about this time last year in the Christmas sales and got an xbox. The wait will be worth it, what we played before release is nothing compared to the stuff in the game now!
Chivalry is 60fps on PS4 and 30 on XBox One. That is exactly what will happen with Dirt Rally :)

I cracked about this time last year in the Christmas sales and got an xbox. The wait will be worth it, what we played before release is nothing compared to the stuff in the game now!
Chivalry is 60fps on PS4 and 30 on XBox One. That is exactly what will happen with Dirt Rally :)
And it's basically the only game that does that. Most games that are 60FPS on PS4 will be 60FPS on Xbone but running at 900p, instead of 1080p. And THAT is most likely what will happen. 60/1080p for PS4 and 60/900p for Xbone.

Shh, I'm just trying to unsettle RallyDriven
Rallydriven likes his Xbox one, and wasn't too unsettled

I hate getting unsettled, it usually means i'm facing backwards out of the next corner :(                

Iv seen a few cars with that down light under the front bumper, anyone know what it is?  Speed sensor for shakedown?

KevM said:
Iv seen a few cars with that down light under the front bumper, anyone know what it is?  Speed sensor for shakedown?
Yeah it's just a data logger. Only used when testing.

Maybe I was lying about the DS3 WRC      

Come on, you can't take it back now. It's not coming and that's it. You were pretty assertive. By the way, I'm asking the question around, can you say what kind of version the i20 is going to be, as in, is it the concept version or a an actual competition version? 

Come on, you can't take it back now. It's not coming and that's it. You were pretty assertive. By the way, I'm asking the question around, can you say what kind of version the i20 is going to be, as in, is it the concept version or a an actual competition version? 
There's an i20?

There's an i20?
He's delusional! Quickly - feed him parrot droppings!

aaaaaa! aaaaaaa! aaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Has no one compiled the achievements to post here yet? :)

@Rallycameraman Where did you get the desktop wallpaper from? :)

A friend of mine took the photo at Mads Ostberg pre Rally GB test
whahoo!  I was just offered a canvas print of you desktop - hovering mouse over buy.. :lol:   (stupid photobucket) 

Has no one compiled the achievements to post here yet? :)
Not sure if you mean all the achievements so far or just the WW ones, but if the latter, then...

https://youtu.be/iS9KkhKl_Zk

Not new video, but I guess I can say *I* drive like Collin Mcrae, REALLY!  Who says DiRT Rally damage has to be terminal every crash?  
:wink: