DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

Other updates were announced like 2h left for the show... Today any dev talking about the show or the end of the EA so... I think the update will not happens today...

https://youtu.be/Y9znA_dwjHw

Has Skiddy broke the forum??  lol                            

xavivg said:
Other updates were announced like 2h left for the show... Today any dev talking about the show or the end of the EA so... I think the update will not happens today...

I believe there will be no show for this update because mr. Coleman is on holiday.

There won't be a dirt show as Paul is on holiday but the update should still be released according to the road book. Give it another 20mins. 

Update is definitely today, as Darren posted the same meme on Twitter he posted in April when early access was launched. That and the website going down

This time my body isn't running short of characters. It's been a pleasure taking part of early access, was a lot of fun :)

Will miss the monthly updates now that EA is ending. Still been a pleasure and a great example how an Early Access game should be dealt with.

At least the future will bring some secret cars ;)

bogani said:

Will miss the monthly updates now that EA is ending. Still been a pleasure and a great example how an Early Access game should be dealt with.

At least the future will bring some secret cars ;)

yes how this game has gone through early access shows it can work.been great.just wish all other early access games were as good or reliable during this period.

Who is this 'Unknown'  Team Principle dude?

Is @JustBigLee penning his 2pm Gossip closing speech in the background?

https://twitter.com/dirtgame/status/673863415954305024