DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

That was the most anticipated quest for the Holy Grail. 

Great job, Codemasters! You made out of yourselves rally fanatics and made us proud of being so adhered to such fantastic motorsport. 

Thank you for the effort, lads!

bogani said:
Dytut said:
Dytut said:
Elgsjön or Älgsjön. I'm so confused ;-)

• Body is 1 characters too short.
I love both of those stages!
I'm just messing about. They mean the exact same thing, only one is spelled in old swedish :-)
Let's just say they didn't have their Ä's and Ö's right in the test patch. I did a write up for them but they still missed a few things with this release. 
Don't worry, Finland too was too hard for them to get right ;-)

gheeD said:
bogani said:
Dytut said:
Dytut said:
Elgsjön or Älgsjön. I'm so confused ;-)

• Body is 1 characters too short.
I love both of those stages!
I'm just messing about. They mean the exact same thing, only one is spelled in old swedish :-)
Let's just say they didn't have their Ä's and Ö's right in the test patch. I did a write up for them but they still missed a few things with this release. 
Don't worry, Finland too was too hard for them to get right ;-)
Haha I know, they said they had someone who could sort that out though :)

Am I back now? @BrySkye lol                                                  

Am I back now? @BrySkye lol                                                  
You have de-ghosted!
...or been possessed...

uhm.. guys.. is this a hint to future toyota content?

First time i see Castrol in dirt rally.

BTW a friend found out you can view global leaderboard after a stage now! First you normally go to the friends leaderboard, but now it has new option (button 17 for me) to show all. Then it will load full leaderboard!

gheeD said:
BTW a friend found out you can view global leaderboard after a stage now! First you normally go to the friends leaderboard, but now it has new option (button 17 for me) to show all. Then it will load full leaderboard!

This was in the release notes ;)

Twixtor said:

No, it is not a hint of toyota, the livery wouldnt block a Car to be released, and you can ser castrol in the Fiesta wrc livery, as well as in the polo

gheeD said:

I only see a mention of "refinements" to global leaderboard, but no mention of actually now being able to view them after a stage.

Twixtor said:

No, it's been there for a while. The Audi Quattro also had Castrol on it since day one.

BrySkye said:
Twixtor said:

No, it's been there for a while. The Audi Quattro also had Castrol on it since day one.
awhh to bad ;'(

789ifyz said:
Words cannot express how happy I am my uni lecture got cancelled today. Looks like I'll be able to play it on release now.

(read: OMG CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT!)
I got a coursework extension and my Friday lecture cancelled today *high five*
*high five*

Just uploaded mine to the intranet today. Next one's not due for 2 weeks, so... DiRT Rally all the way!

I've just beaten that goddamn steamplatform, copied downloaded files, removed app manifest, coppied again, removed app manifest again and I'm back at 15/20GB's, hell yea! I've thought I'll have to download whole game but there's a slight light o hope in the tunnel that this will work! :D

gheeD said:
gheeD said:

I only see a mention of "refinements" to global leaderboard, but no mention of actually now being able to view them after a stage.

Pretty sure I've read that in the notes in-game, but doesn't really matter, it's a nice feature :D

Its quite sloooooww to download!!