DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

Not strictly DiRTy Gossip, but M-Sport have gone blue for 2016...

...have to say, I rather like it!

It's quite nice, I was kind of hoping for something a bit more 'revolutionary'! Just waiting on VW and Citroen/Abu Dabai

It's quite nice, I was kind of hoping for something a bit more 'revolutionary'! Just waiting on VW and Citroen/Abu Dabai
i agree, it's one of the most beautiful fiesta liveries of m-sport

other where maybe to  dark imo.    hope to see it quickly as a livery  :D

Perfect combination of 2014 and 2015 M-Sport colours. Sadly the car will be slow this year (they are working in 2017 WRCs). Will be Camilli the surprise of this season?

Underkex said:
Perfect combination of 2014 and 2015 M-Sport colours. Sadly the car will be slow this year (they are working in 2017 WRCs). Will be Camilli the surprise of this season?
I'll be very surprised if he finishes above 5th in any event this year

The solution is simple, Codies should just put 300 people in the team, and then work simultaneously on DLC, Dirt Rally 2 and Dirt Rally 3.
If only it was that easy... :expressionless: 

Yeah, I still don't understand how replacing Evans with an even more inexperienced driver was a good thing. I could understand if they brought in a veteran, maybe even someone that's retired. So now you're sitting there again with one driver that you "don't expect to win" or is in a "learning period". Technically M-sport didn't let him go as he's still going to be driving their latest R5 Fiesta in the WRC2, and I think I recall reading some select events in the WRC as well. Perhaps he's taking part in the development of the 2017 car, which would explain the move. Plot thickens.

Basically, they bought Evans up from wrc2, trained him up for two years then dropped him just as he was getting going so they could do it again with someone new

Didzis said:
Is it just me, or those stripes on the Fiesta remind me of Falken?
I had a feeling that it reminded me something. No wonder that I find it a bit meh. Not sure who there comes up with colour matching.

Darhour said:
That Fiesta RS 2010 behind looks simply legendary. 

Not for me. I never liked the combination of green and red. The 2014 and 2015 liveries were good, the 2016 looks very nice.

YoMrWhite said:
Darhour said:
That Fiesta RS 2010 behind looks simply legendary. 

Not for me. I never liked the combination of green and red. The 2014 and 2015 liveries were good, the 2016 looks very nice.
I almost agree, but there're two exceptions (this and Celica): [oh, how I'd love to have this car in DR]

So, according to the most recent Road Book, no new PC patches until the console release?
someone asked Paul on twitter about another update before console release and Paul said there'll be one

tbtstt said:
Not strictly DiRTy Gossip, but M-Sport have gone blue for 2016...

...have to say, I rather like it!
I would Preferred red instead of that black in the rear, because of the flags of France UK and Norway, or an orange instead of that black would have been astonishing

sqdstr said:
So, according to the most recent Road Book, no new PC patches until the console release?
someone asked Paul on twitter about another update before console release and Paul said there'll be one
Read that post. The way the question was asked makes it look like the PC update will release with the console versions, not before.

The 2016 fiesta looks amazing, I couldn't wait to reproduce it with the dirt model.

Should we expect more content before the console realease (other than patches) ? 

Sorry for my english

Accro2008 said:
The 2016 fiesta looks amazing, I couldn't wait to reproduce it with the dirt model.

Should we expect more content before the console realease (other than patches) ? 

Sorry for my english

Amazing paint and no, don't expect any more content before the release!

Accro2008 said:

Sorry for my english
Wow! Now the livery suits the old gen Fiesta very well. Lovely!

That was a very fast skin job, and i like it a lot, it has a lot of the 2014 livery in it's feel, which i love.

You, uh, seem to have forgotten the link so we can all have it :)

In case someone missed it - WRC uploaded highlights from MC 2005.  Oh that entering music reminds me of CMR 2 :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwEXm4hny0c