DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

tbtstt said:
Will there be any Codemasters presence at Lydden Hill for the second round of the British Rallycross Championship (at the end of March) @KickUp, or only at the World round? 
Possibly. I seem to remember someone mentioning that the game would be there but perhaps not in an official capacity. 

KickUp said:
tbtstt said:
Will there be any Codemasters presence at Lydden Hill for the second round of the British Rallycross Championship (at the end of March) @KickUp, or only at the World round? 
Possibly. I seem to remember someone mentioning that the game would be there but perhaps not in an official capacity. 
Excellent! Wondered if there would be any presence there so close to console release. 

tbtstt said:
Three weeks to go. Just so everyone knows. 

Yep, I'm so excited right now! 4 days of solid coursework, a week of skiing, a week of panic coursework and then Dirt time!

By the way, anyone else here planning on picking up the Xbox One version?

cant wait for launch. two reasons.

1. is so many new people coming to the game will help the game get the applause it deserves and secure for a better dirt future.

2. new content and i can finally get to play with the Renault 5 turbo. B)

tbtstt said:

Yep, I'm so excited right now! 4 days of solid coursework, a week of skiing, a week of panic coursework and then Dirt time!
I've got a stag do, a wedding and two days of rallycross to fill the time between now and then! 

So, would we get new car sounds for the 01 Focus WRC and 01 Impreza WRC for the release? That would be pure joy if so :)

It would be awesome, and, whilst I know they know of a suitable wrx to record, I don't know if they have the time/money to go do it :(

I do know they have a lancia Integrale to record which is good as they don't have any lancias, but I doubt it will make it into 1.1, or even DR :(

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:

I've got a stag do, a wedding and two days of rallycross to fill the time between now and then! 
Your own stag and wedding? Because if so, that'd be one heck of a honeymoon.

dwkGravey said:
tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:

Your own stag and wedding? Because if so, that'd be one heck of a honeymoon.
Hell no: got better things to spend my money on thanks! :smiley: 

(But if it was my wedding then the stag do and ceremony would be taking place at the rallycross!)

Can't link the tweet right now, but the guys are in Wales with dirt, ps4's and Liam Doran. Guess they are doing a big promo day for the build up to launch?

Can't link the tweet right now, but the guys are in Wales with dirt, ps4's and Liam Doran. Guess they are doing a big promo day for the build up to launch?
https://twitter.com/dirtgame/status/710062904406646784

...but none of us? Poor work there CM!  ;)

• Body is 22B characters too short.

I'm guessing they won't be hiring battersea lowest action out and having Ken block piss about in it for a day for Dirt Rally's launch?

I'm guessing they won't be hiring battersea lowest action out and having Ken block piss about in it for a day for Dirt Rally's launch?
Damn shame really: that was a very enjoyable afternoon at Battersea! 

https://twitter.com/dirtgame/status/710103625419386880

Not sure if you're joking, @RinusRally ?
It's a wide angle lens to get the whole room in.

Also! :)  check the stickies in this general section for useful FOV settins for your game.

That's not how you play a sim.
And who are you to tell others how they should play a sim? Maybe it's how others play a sim and it simply so happens it's not the same as how you play it. Get it to that thick skull of yours: just because someone doesn't do things your way, doesn't make it wrong.