DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

Talking about tigers, they might be thinking about including Indian stages and Samy YOU ARE BREAKING THE CAR SHARP LEFT SHARP LEEEEEFT in the next DLC.

JZStudios said:
JZStudios said:
I was playing yesterday and I think I stuck my ass out too far and hit a tree. Pop. Should've been a crunch and game over, but oh well
It's forest, not a tiger. rar
Que? I don't know how to do the upside down ?
Crunch & game over usually means you've been wasted by a tiger, or possibly a lion. How dare you apply this logic to durt rallyeh fyompsters

JZStudios said:
JZStudios said:
I was playing yesterday and I think I stuck my ass out too far and hit a tree. Pop. Should've been a crunch and game over, but oh well
Crunch & game over usually means you've been wasted by a tiger, or possibly a lion. How dare you apply this logic to durt rallyeh fyompsters
Or mountain lion. Memories of Red Dead Redemption come flooding back.

Why are we talking about tigers? Although, it's better than who's console is the best, or 'where's my Toyota?'

I was asking about punctures to check if  Codies haven't overdone it. But it seems to be OK :)

JZStudios said:
JZStudios said:
I think I'm missing something.                                                                      

Not really a replay and definately not gossip, but thats ok. Bcause M3 powahhhh!

https://youtu.be/5bg59k_vg-4

Is weather forecast in career mode scripted. The reason I ask, In season one in my career in six rally's not a drop of rain or a flake of snow. I finished forth. So failed to progress and in season two in same car starting last rally in Finland and still no rain. The percentage symbols are always Zero. Everyone else the same for there first season.

Is weather forecast in career mode scripted. The reason I ask, In season one in my career in six rally's not a drop of rain or a flake of snow. I finished forth. So failed to progress and in season two in same car starting last rally in Finland and still no rain. The percentage symbols are always Zero. Everyone else the same for there first season.
Rain and night stages show up in later difficulties in career mode.

Funny, there is an idiot who did a 00:01.66 time on the wager event, I guess the banhammer is not far

This has some Gossip attached

https://twitter.com/andygray_/status/718384772964360192

gfRally said:

Sweet.

Needs more Big Lee though.

Who is he, what's he do?                                       

KevM said:
Who is he, what's he do?                                       
He used to be a Communication manager with Codemasters about a few years ago but left due to issues within Codemasters.

gfRally said:

Sweet.

What Porky said!

gfRally said:

Sweet.

Just eat a lil more than recommend and drink much beer and you will be big ernough  :o
But then I'll just be a Big Pork and not a Big Lee.

gfRally said:

Sweet.

Just eat a lil more than recommend and drink much beer and you will be big ernough  :o
But then I'll just be a Big Pork and not a Big Lee.
That just makes more of you for us to love! And squish and poke.

I'm just waiting for this thread to get back to the wild theories and enigma code breaking that went on pre-Dirt Rally. <span>:wink:</span>

doyley101 said:
I'm just waiting for this thread to get back to the wild theories and enigma code breaking that went on pre-Dirt Rally. <span>:wink:</span>
We just need some seeds, can't grow anything with out seeds.  Someone needs to feed us something to motivate the theories 

gfRally said:
doyley101 said:
We just need some seeds, can't grow anything with out seeds.  Someone needs to feed us something to motivate the theories 
Well, @urgaffel did mention that thing with dust/smoke, not sure what that was.

No gossip here, but no other place to put it, Circuit of Ireland have some live footage over on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUYQDK6fm3U

I'm heading to it shortly!                  

Still kinda wished the game supported proper clutchless shifting as most of the H-pattern cars uses dog boxes. Sure you can set the transmission without clutch but the time penalty is too big.

bogani said:
Still kinda wished the game supported proper clutchless shifting as most of the H-pattern cars uses dog boxes. Sure you can set the transmission without clutch but the time penalty is too big.
I do too, but how would you do it and still have the sim understand the difference between doing it on purpose (clutchless) and accidentally missing a shift?

gfRally said:
bogani said:
I do too, but how would you do it and still have the sim understand the difference between doing it on purpose (clutchless) and accidentally missing a shift?
If all cars used dog boxes there wouldn't have to be a difference? Or just add a transmission option with dogbox that tell the sim clutch is not needed? :)