DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

proper anticheat is a must as i have said a few times the only reason i wont play this amazing game is because of the cheating going on.there isnt that many trainers or cheats and its all based off the same one.so it should be easy to solve.especially for a big studio full of professionals.

content wise more wales tracks and other locations.infact on content side places to go is the key thing.we have more than enough cars just could do with more locations. Austraila , NewZealand,Japan,Kenya many others i would love like ten or 12 different places.

then Mp with friends. in rally. add in the options to rally against each other. the amount of fun we can have from this would be amazing. staggered starts ghost cars whatever just add in the different options so we can choose how we want to set our lobby for rallying in mp against each other.

tamac rally also would be the bogeyman to bring up. still isnt as good as it could be. infact a little tweak now could even adjust this.                                                           

I would like to see better stage detail, like more bumps and deformations, and better stage edges, ditches and so on. Rally stages are pretty bumpy, especially in places like Wales, Greece, Mexico etc.

I'd love some extremely slippery roads. I remember seeing RAC rallies where they had to do like 20 mph or they'd slide right off and be unable to recover.

Hardcore damage mode.
I'd love to see more stages/countries in DiRT Rally, especially japanese or australian tracks. Probably won't happen but hey, one can dream, right?

I don't know how interesting the stages are, but China would be a nice place to revisit.

I would add a single Rally America event, but I get stoned (with rocks) mentioning it.  

@tbtstt hahaha! It was posted in instagram months ago by Molly Taylor alongside the DiRT Team on a picture, which somehow implied to an Austra-Subaruan DLC (lol). From then, I have been keeping my suspicions towards the upcoming content. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCPg4gTOOJd/?taken-by=molly_rally

Molly Taylor is a massive fan of Subies then probably we would get kangaroos and 2015/2016 WRXs lol

Darhour said:
@tbtstt hahaha! It was tweeted months ago with the presence of Molly Taylor on the picture, which somehow implied an Australian DLC. From then, I have been keeping my suspicions towards the upcoming content.

Oh! I'm not on Twitter that much, so I must have missed the tweet. Australian DLC was my first thought as soon as I saw the picture and your content!

If memory serves, Codies have been spotted at many more locations aswell. So I'm still quite convinced that they're gathering source material for the next rally game. Not that I'd mind a DLC package with another location for DR if that would be the case :-)

@tbtstt My apologies, re-read my post again; I've just edited it. It was posted on instagram not on twitter. :smile:

Dytut said:
If memory serves, Codies have been spotted at many more locations aswell. 
We are mostly just looking for rare Pokemon, mostly.

CMMcBabe said:
Dytut said:
Can confirm, there are a lot of Pokemon Go players here... :D

CMMcBabe said:
Dytut said:
Sooooooo... where are your favourite pokemon locations so far? Are the rare ones found mostly on tarmac, gravel or maybe even on sand? 

Dytut said:
CMMcBabe said:
Dytut said:
Sooooooo... where are your favourite pokemon locations so far? Are the rare ones found mostly on tarmac, gravel or maybe even on sand? 
The local parks are pretty good, there are lots of Pokestops which means running out of balls is not an issue.  You need to be careful of them dodging out of the way to avoid being caught.

gfRally said:
KevM said:
Well lads & lassies, anything new happening in my absence or is it same-ole-same-ole?  :smiley:

Same old, Kevin...  Other than a calm before the storm tweet, but but I think the storm is a long way off.  But don't call me a weatherman my predictions aren't that great.
The storm might be closer than you think.

Anyway, today after nearly 2 months, I make my return to DiRT

gfRally said:
KevM said:
Well lads & lassies, anything new happening in my absence or is it same-ole-same-ole?  :smiley:

Same old, Kevin...  Other than a calm before the storm tweet, but but I think the storm is a long way off.  But don't call me a weatherman my predictions aren't that great.

So you confirm VR was not the storm? Najs!

gfRally said:
KevM said:

What did Paul tell you?! Tell us! What did you scare out of him?!

if its a NDA he cant tell anything thats not be given the green light.

in other news i discovered another planet i would love to talk about it but its under NDA.sorry

Now I'm going to have to buy my own rally car and convince Paul to sit with me
Great, and we all can chip in for sponsorship so you can share.  

gfRally said:
Every £100 gets you a new piece of gossip

gfRally said:
Every £100 gets you a new piece of gossip

Now this is a proper bit of gossip. Fingers crossed for some big news soon! 

tbtstt said:

Now this is a proper bit of gossip. Fingers crossed for some big news soon! 
placing bets on a Nov/Dec announcement for sometime later next year (trying to be realistic with release)