DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

KevM said:
It does look pretty wrong in an awesome kinda way...  B)
Yeah. Like donor kebab meat and chips, I wonder if I will need to be drunk in order to really appreciate it. 

tbtstt said:
Yeah. Like donor kebab meat and chips, I wonder if I will need to be drunk in order to really appreciate it. 
Chips? wat

It is truly delicious, and you certainly don't need to be intoxicated to appreciate it.

No PS4 Pro support (yet?) according to the list of optimised games released by Sony: 
https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/11/03/heres-the-list-of-games-that-will-be-optimised-for-ps4-pro-on-launch-day/

Oh and to stay ontopic, I had kebab chips in Hungary a couple of weeks back, unfortunately weren't as good as I hoped.

[Edit] I meant these:

tbtstt said:
Chips? wat
Kebab meat and chips...

...absolutely superb when you are totally smashed, but horrendous when you are sober! 

Dytut said:
Codies really ought to serve kebabpizza on the playtest event :-)
They could have it on a table in the schwanky menu RV. ;)

Well it looks like VW is going the way of Audi, it will stand a anotger legend in WRC history.  

In come Toyota, with the mad Yaris.  Too bad here in the US besides the Prius its an awful little runt of a car.

I hope there will be a snack menu in the next DiRT game to satisfy gossipers' desires.. :3

Darhour said:
I hope there will be a snack menu in the next DiRT game to satisfy gossipers' desires.. :3
A full day of "play testing" the menu system at the Codies HQ  would be... Something.

Dytut said:
Codies really ought to serve kebabpizza on the playtest event :-)
Codies should be serving kebabpizza period! Although it's probably a good thing for my waist that they aren't... :D

gfRally said:
Well it looks like VW is going the way of Audi, it will stand a anotger legend in WRC history.  

In come Toyota, with the mad Yaris.  Too bad here in the US besides the Prius its an awful little runt of a car.
Oh, it's not just an awful little runt of a car in the states, it was designed worldwide to be a horrible little runt :(

I live in runts-ville, USA.  I am not happy :(

well paul posted a video of this 6r4 the other day so i thought id add on here cause of the epic sound it makes :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq03asJg2BU

Luckily the world rally Yair's looks and sounds mental! Love the GT86 R3 as well, that would be awesome to have in the next dirt.

Also, why did I just scroll through and entire page on kebab pizzas?

Luckily the world rally Yair's looks and sounds mental! Love the GT86 R3 as well, that would be awesome to have in the next dirt.

Also, why did I just scroll through and entire page on kebab pizzas?
If you haven't eaten one you can't understand, if you have eaten one why do you  need to ask? ;)

Ok finally looked up this Kebab pizza, i dont lnow if this is an American Greek thing, but is this the same shaved meat that is on a gyro? 

gfRally said:
Ok finally looked up this Kebab pizza, i dont lnow if this is an American Greek thing, but is this the same shaved meat that is on a gyro? 
"Kebab" is actually a broad term for a number of meat dishes, though it is most typically associated with doner meat: donor is the big elephant leg of meat cooked on a vertical rotisserie. 

Kebab pizza is a regular pizza with donor meat on top! 

Playtest facility seems to be nearly finished:
https://twitter.com/Rushy33/status/793463188851421184
This is up at Codemasters Runcorn.
:o I used to live 2 miles away from your Runcorn offices

I completely missed that reply from @ChristinaMc. I'm gobsmacked, I didn't know they had electricity that far North @SkiddyMcCrash. :smiley:

tbtstt said:

Playtest facility seems to be nearly finished:I'm gobsmacked, I didn't know they had electricity that far North @SkiddyMcCrash. :smiley:
:o I'd argue with you, but we're still learning how to speak English up here.                                           

tbtstt said:
gfRally said:
"Kebab" is actually a broad term for a number of meat dishes, though it is most typically associated with doner meat: donor is the big elephant leg of meat cooked on a vertical rotisserie. 

Ok thats what they use on the Greek sandwiches here.  Not sure what exactly the meat is on there, its just good.  Gyro probably means its spins.   it  I think they have a Gyro pizza here, maybe ask them to add pizza sauce on it and see what happens.  

gfRally said:
tbtstt said:
gfRally said:

Ok thats what they use on the Greek sandwiches here.  Not sure what exactly the meat is on there, its just good.  Gyro probably means its spins.   it  I think they have a Gyro pizza here, maybe ask them to add pizza sauce on it and see what happens.  
It's usually pork/beef/lamb. Not sure how that works though.