DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

JZStudios said:
gfRally said:
tbtstt said:
gfRally said:
Ok finally looked up this Kebab pizza, i dont lnow if this is an American Greek thing, but is this the same shaved meat that is on a gyro? 
"Kebab" is actually a broad term for a number of meat dishes, though it is most typically associated with doner meat: donor is the big elephant leg of meat cooked on a vertical rotisserie. 

Kebab pizza is a regular pizza with donor meat on top! 

Ok thats what they use on the Greek sandwiches here.  Not sure what exactly the meat is on there, its just good.  Gyro probably means its spins.   it  I think they have a Gyro pizza here, maybe ask them to add pizza sauce on it and see what happens.  
It's usually pork/beef/lamb. Not sure how that works though.
When it comes to the origin of donor meat (especially with some of the local kebab shops), I think the less questions asked the better...

tbtstt said:
When it comes to the origin of donor meat (especially with some of the local kebab shops), I think the less questions asked the better...
I think that's a universal rule...

In the land of the Döner (germany) we mostly have lamb and chicken, never had a pork or beef  Döner/Kebab.

urgaffel said:
tbtstt said:
some things are better left unsaid 

generally when eating a kebab you access how ill you probably will be after eating it but think it smells nice and i need food. :D

if you make it through without the squits from the dodgy meat you know you done well :p

basically its a pizza with donna meat on.which is pretty common.

Gyros is pork and kebab is beef here in Sweden. I def prefer gyros, not as dry. Gyros is more common in the south of Sweden though.

KevM said:
urgaffel said:
tbtstt said:
some things are better left unsaid 
I know what it is, and it's not great!

Etirion said:
In the land of the Döner (germany) we mostly have lamb and chicken, never had a pork or beef  Döner/Kebab.
Every time I see this I think of DONAR like donated meat... ugh... maybe one in the same :joy:

Because I got bored of DiRT Rally, I am installing Colin McRae: DiRT, to practice for Australian Stages  :D , and to tackle some "new"(Forgotten) Stages with the S2000 Cars, also the EVO IX.
A YouTube video with a physics mod tempted me LOL

gfRally said:
tbtstt said:
gfRally said:
Ok finally looked up this Kebab pizza, i dont lnow if this is an American Greek thing, but is this the same shaved meat that is on a gyro? 
"Kebab" is actually a broad term for a number of meat dishes, though it is most typically associated with doner meat: donor is the big elephant leg of meat cooked on a vertical rotisserie. 

Ok thats what they use on the Greek sandwiches here.  Not sure what exactly the meat is on there, its just good.  Gyro probably means its spins.   it  I think they have a Gyro pizza here, maybe ask them to add pizza sauce on it and see what happens.  
I think it is pretty much the same idea/meat variation, however the word is pronounced "euro" so it's not gyro related ;)

tbtstt said:
JZStudios said:
gfRally said:
tbtstt said:
gfRally said:

It's usually pork/beef/lamb. Not sure how that works though.
There's a Vietnamese place I frequent, I swear I hear some strange sounds and then swearing in Vietnamese.

Because I got bored of DiRT Rally, I am installing Colin McRae: DiRT, to practice for Australian Stages  :D , and to tackle some "new"(Forgotten) Stages with the S2000 Cars, also the EVO IX.
Is that the mod that lets you lower the tire traction? It's been a while, but the last time I tried to play Dirt 1 I used that mod and it helped a lot. The physics felt really weird without it. Maybe I'll install it again to see the old stages, I remember liking the Australia and Japan stages a lot.

Hey man, this is the Pizza meat thread... go get your own if you want to talk about DiRT ;)

gfRally said:
Hey man, this is the Pizza meat thread...
Couldn't agree more. Here's another kebabpizza:

gfRally said:
Hey man, this is the Pizza meat thread... go get your own if you want to talk about DiRT ;)
Ok, I'll create a thread with a good name, something about Gossip, mmmm, could be DiRTy Gossip Thread what do you think? With that nane it should never go offtopic

gfRally said:
Hey man, this is the Pizza meat thread...
Couldn't agree more. Here's another kebabpizza:

Are those pepperoncinis?  Gross. Pass.
Also, I'd be more willing if it was on a large Pita bread. I love Pita.

Happened to me once actually, but only the middle 3 gaps or so. Already felt like the dough was very thin in the middle but I yoloswagged it into the oven, with something similar to that image as a result lol.  :D