DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

Parc Fermé will be back with more information on the game at launch is completed later today ...
Im excited, but have mixed feelings... :(

KevM said:
Parc Fermé will be back with more information on the game at launch is completed later today ...
I would assume that's a mistranslation from Google, and it means launch as in being presented. Otherwise SQUEEEEEE!

Norwegians stealing Codies thunder by gossiping in advance ;-)

But release... today? TODAY?! !!!!! 

Garglearggjhgjgfjgjg!!!

KevM said:
I would assume that's a mistranslation from Google, and it means launch as in being presented. Otherwise SQUEEEEEE!
Well "Slippes idag" is pretty much "releases today". It's a motorsport newspaper so they might be wrong, but it does kind of sound like today.
Might be that they release the information today though, so stall the hype train just a whee bit.

Dytut said:
Norwegians stealing Codies thunder by gossiping in advance ;-)

But release... today? TODAY?! !!!!! 

Garglearggjhgjgfjgjg!!!
There's no way its released today...(note--I really hope I'm wrong.) but no preorders taken....I doubt it.  Got to be the google translation sweet talking you. I've got to thing that the game title is UNVEILED or in other words "released" today.

hmmm new game or something big for dirt rally ? that is the question.

either its win win !

Dytut said:
KevM said:
Well "Slippes idag" is pretty much "releases today". It's a motorsport newspaper so they might be wrong, but it does kind of sound like today.
Might be that they release the information today though, so stall the hype train just a whee bit.

Just woke up, went to twitter noticed a retweet from DiRT twitter and came here, it was literally,
 "The calm before the storm" #justsayin B)  (hoping that there's good news on the roadbook :tongue: )

bogani said:
Also noticed "250 people". How many did DR? 30-50?
Not quite that few. I don't remember the exact number but there is a credit list ;)

bogani said:
Maybe they have decided to stop making F1 titles each year and instead focus one project per year. So 2016/17 would have all resources to DiRT and 2017/18 would be F1 time.

I'm not really updated on the F1 titles though, so I have no idea if CM even has the license now.

I honestly hope that Solbergs 'story' significantly includes the rally days & not just his RX career.

& Meeke?  Bring on the DS3 WRC action!

Another interesting thing in the article is that the McRae family wanted Solberg to take over the dirt series after Colins death. That would have made for quite the different Dirt 2

well 2pm has always been patch launch times.so wondering if we see something then.

really starting to get hyped !!!

Well the only other major WRC star apart from McRae to diversify into other rally genres is Solberg. Okay there's Loeb too, but he's got his own game *snigger*

urgaffel said:
bogani said:
Not quite that few. I don't remember the exact number but there is a credit list ;)
Oh no one ever watches credits you know that.

Unless it's a Jackie Chan movie ;)

bogani said:
urgaffel said:
bogani said:

Or the Hangover

bogani said:
urgaffel said:
bogani said:

unless it was a achievement ! ;)

Whats going on here?

Definitely hope if something new is coming that its not only one or the other genre