least used vehicle
furthest driven without crashing
number of rolls
average overall speed
most driven stage
top speed reached
most number of rolls in a single crash
total time driving

Basics such as stage times, longest jumps, most rolls, most wrecks, average speed, highest speed, favourite cards/liveries locations/race type. Would be good to compare easily with friends/world wide as well

I'm trying not to post to much from my phone but just wanted to get a couple of thoughts out there:  

Phew, never really watch the stats actually that much. Just did a little research:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_Rally_Championship_records

So maybe this (more for a career mod or something similar):
- Championships/Events/Stages started
- Championships/Events/Stages finished
- Retirements (including a percentage) (also total, average and highest in a season)
- Wins/Podiums (including a percentage) (also total, average and highest in a season)
- Total earned points / Average points in a season / Highest points in a season
- Most driven car / Which with car the most stages or events have been won (most succesful car?)
- Favourite car / stage / event / class / category

A few ideas:

- Longest jump
- Highest jump
- Number of clean/perfect stages (no damage)
- Number of punctures (if implemented)
- Number of wheels lost (if implemented)
- Number of trees hit (Creates a bit more work maybe because every tree has to become a trigger also)

Flashbacks and restarts used?
Can easily be misinterpreted as doing badly, when in reality they are just messing about. Ive played a fair few times just to try and make the biggest crash possible which has resulted in over 100 restarts and flashbacks easily. They are looked down upon too.

TDDB said:
Can easily be misinterpreted as doing badly, when in reality they are just messing about. Ive played a fair few times just to try and make the biggest crash possible which has resulted in over 100 restarts and flashbacks easily. They are looked down upon too.
Yeah I do the same thing! It would just be interesting to see. maybe if wrecks and rolls were still counted even if you restart flashback?

TDDB said:
Yeah, I'd agree with this. 

Can't think of any stats beyond those already stated, the posts above pretty comprehensively cover all the states I would want to see!

It would be good to be able to compare easily with all friends at once, rather than having to compare to individual friend's like you did in past games

Individual stats are good.

To me what's really needed is the ability to compare those stats via leaderboards. So for example at the moment we have leaderboards for times, but leaderboards for things like longest jump would be good.

People like to compete and I think if you look at the leaderboards that currently exist there are plenty of ways that they could be altered to improve the challenge/competition. For example in GA there are the best times for each course on time trial, but how about team leaderboards, and the leaderboard for the individual who holds the average highest position in different disciplines ?

If you are smart you can figure out ways of using the leaderboards to maintain more interest and sell more stuff. 

Cheers for the stats stuff guys, happy to say we'd got most of them. I like the average finish position and some of the others so I'll pass it all on to the racenet dudes and see what they can come up with.

I'd like to see the game track how cleanly you race, with a much greater level of detail than was used for the red/yellow/green/white system.
Having more driver levels available would allow the lobby host to set minimum limits for entry into the lobby.
This would prevent a lot of the frustrations of the previous versions, where a "red" driver would be allowed to enter what was an all "white" room and cause chaos.

Anyone going to the WRC of Sweden next week?
Still in doubt if i'll come over to Sweden to support Kevin Abbring, or visit Southam later this year :D :s

Hard decisions :P

Make it over next year then! Looks very nice for now, hope it keeps on staying cold until the event starts.

Sup homies! Figured you may like an update on what I've been up to.

So this week started as ever with a lot of swearing, I think I actually kicked a chair across the office on Monday. It slowly got better though, trying to get my laptop fixed so that it outputs audio from HDMI has taken the collective power of everybody in IT (and it's still broke).

But in other news my PC that broke last summer just randomly started working again so I'll be putting down a few extra stage times and getting some practice in at home so I can keep up with you guys soon.

Other than that not much else I can say... oh! Remember ages and ages ago I was working on my Community plan that I wanted to present to everyone in studio? Almost got to finally show it today... then the meeting got bumped to next week at the last minute :/

It's perfected now though, I look back at the old one(s) and they are just rubbish. Really REALLY excited for stuff to start happening now, hopefully I'll do you proud. 

On Monday I'll be finalising the DiRT day so if any of you want to come speak now or forever hold your peace.

<3 u lots

khnxbai

Benniz said:
I will be going! Working for McKlein and the officials this year :)
This is properly awesome: be sure to drop some pictures on the forum!

tbtstt said:
Benniz said:
I will be going! Working for McKlein and the officials this year :)
This is properly awesome: be sure to drop some pictures on the forum!
I will do! First of all, Rally Finnskog tomorrow - this time as a photographer again :)