DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

tbtstt said:
Now massively regretting not saying yes, have a good day chaps!

@tbtstt Some how I don't think they are paying any attention to the forums right now :)

As I predicted, I did have a car by the today (23rd) (bought it on Saturday, insurance started today (23rd))

Also as predicted, I have Uni today, and if I didn't, there's something else I'd be having to do, so I still wouldn't be able or allowed to come over.

@evilsmurf @Rallycameraman @RallyDriven @GentleNameMVB @justbiglee @ThierryNeuville , have fun, you guys!

@anyone-who-didn't-get-to-go hopefully our wait won't be too long now... looking forward to August.

789ifyz said:
As I predicted, I did have a car by the today (23rd) (bought it on Saturday, insurance started today (23rd))

Also as predicted, I have Uni today, and if I didn't, there's something else I'd be having to do, so I still wouldn't be able or allowed to come over.

@evilsmurf @Rallycameraman @RallyDriven @GentleNameMVB @justbiglee @ThierryNeuville , have fun, you guys!

@anyone-who-didn't-get-to-go hopefully our wait won't be too long now... looking forward to August.
Has august been confirmed? 

789ifyz said:

No it's just gossip, and I don't think the exact release date would be known already half a year before release.

789ifyz said:

No it's just gossip, and I don't think the exact release date would be known already half a year before release.
True, but we should at least get something by then. Unless 128 means something else, of course, but still, looking forward to some real info (and perhaps a demo/beta?)

789ifyz said:
789ifyz said:

True, but we should at least get something by then. Unless 128 means something else, of course, but still, looking forward to some real info (and perhaps a demo/beta?)
I'm still hoping that 128 is May 1st!

tbtstt said:
789ifyz said:
789ifyz said:

You thinking about the DiRT 3 May release theory? do you know which month DiRT 1 & 2 were released?

128 = 2^7 
What do you guys think of that..? Quality gossip? Is there something going on second of July? My first guess was Goodwood, but that is a couple of days before. 

tbtstt said:
789ifyz said:
789ifyz said:

You thinking about the DiRT 3 May release theory? do you know which month DiRT 1 & 2 were released?
If my maths are right, May 1st is the 128th day of the year!

(and DiRT 2 was released 10th September 2009, DiRT 3 was 24th May 2011).

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:
789ifyz said:
789ifyz said:

If you presumably say so, CM would have nothing but release a teaser.

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:
789ifyz said:
789ifyz said:

If you presumably say so, CM would have nothing but release a teaser.

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:
789ifyz said:
789ifyz said:

Guy's, I finally found out about the enigma that is "128" during my day with the DiRT team...But the NDA is killing me man.

https://twitter.com/rallycameraman/status/570341204983808001

https://twitter.com/jontucker1/status/570346578096975872

Following this his thread on Twitter tonight.  Despite my wise a** comment, it just goes to show what a great community we have here and what the DiRT team has and continues to put into this.

"Battles have been fought, men have been lost, but still they carry on, pushing forward harder and faster"

Just my gut feeling but knowing that the new f1 will be out around may or june i believe that dirt 4 cant come earlier than september.

128? :neutral: 

Great, we have a Fiat in the game :lol: 
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3468/3379932667_546f5f2612.jpg
http://www.autobrochures.net/image/cache/data/Fiat/fiat-128-rally-1300-2-1280x720.jpg
http://www.fiat128.de/Restauration/Fiat_128_Rally_Gr__2/Fertig.06..jpg

I would have loved to visit Codies last monday, but it's just to far as I live in the Netherlands.

macebig said:
Just my gut feeling but knowing that the new f1 will be out around may or june i believe that dirt 4 cant come earlier than september.
My hopes are for May for something (announcement, release, EARLY ACCESS!!! ) I think I can put off sleep till then... hmmm... maybe I can just sleep till...

Whichever the case, if May comes and goes with nothing, then I'll be sad, and have to spend more money on therapy.  See its either give my $$ to Codemasters or my Therapist?  Who here wan't me to give more money to my therapist?