DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

I have watched that clip of the Focus RS RX coming over that crest about 20 times now. I want to drive it! 

bogani said:

Wonder how much you can customize the driver. Me wantz to wear a balaclava!

:#

Ah yes, just think, you can put the balaclava on backwards and pretend your'e driving at night !  :*

Busterbvi said:
bogani said:

Put the balaclava on backwards and pretend your'e driving at night !  :*

Or a proper MK2  :#

bogani said:
Busterbvi said:
bogani said:

Put the balaclava on backwards and pretend your'e driving at night !  :*

Or a proper MK2  :#
Driving at night is ok, if you have your lamp pod on!  :D

Take a break for a couple of days and come back to 312 new comments! What's been happening? Have I missed much?
Mostly a Fight against Spam campaign.  Oh, and some video footage of you playing D4  :p

@Rallycameraman we were short on gossip started taling about spam.. ended up almost competing with the Koreans 

tbtstt said:
I have watched that clip of the Focus RS RX coming over that crest about 20 times now. I want to drive it! 
I have driven it :D
Comment flagged for abuse. :smiley:

I want a go in the RS RX, but I really want to have a go in a Group B rallycross car. I have my fingers crossed that a certain Ford is going to make the cut...

Korean spam was clearly a clever marketing stunt to lead up to the release of the Hyundai news. Come on sheeple, don't let them pull the wool over our eyes, the clu-ewes are right in front of us!!!!!!!!

*sits back and hopes for Czech spammers*

@KickUp  I've seen the video of Your Stage and I wonder something based on the WD40 livery on the Fiesta: when you loan a car in Freeplay, does your name, co-driver name and number go on the car?

nystedt88 said:
JZStudios said:
nystedt88 said:
Cant wait 4 this Beast! i guess block´s skin also is available? @KickUp

SHHHHH! That name is considered voodoo around here.

i hope they record the real sound because this is music to my ears 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVPavrMIbx4
Both the M-Sport Focus RS RX and rallycross Fiesta sound absolute savage. Very pleased to see that there will be an M-Sport Fiesta in this years Championship!

@KickUp  I've seen the video of Your Stage and I wonder something based on the WD40 livery on the Fiesta: when you loan a car in Freeplay, does your name, co-driver name and number go on the car?
IIRC it was already answered that it's not possible due to technical limitations. 

versedi said:
IIRC it was already answered that it's not possible due to technical limitations. 
They did say that; however Paul said that in the livery editor you would be able to include your name and flag, and in the video the WD40 Fiesta has names that don't correspond to the real life drivers. Aha!

KevM said:
I dislike Spammy Gossip...   They are stealing our elation and diverting our curiosity 
Maybe this is all a ploy implemented from the dark depths of @KickUp's subconscious mind during his questionably numerous and frequent blackouts which switch to his secret sleeper cell North Korean agent personality to get people to stop asking such silly questions... would he go that far? How long can that smug little face hold up the act?
Why am I asking you?

JZStudios said:
KevM said:
I dislike Spammy Gossip...   They are stealing our elation and diverting our curiosity 
Maybe this is all a ploy implemented from the dark depths of @KickUp's subconscious mind during his questionably numerous and frequent blackouts which switch to his secret sleeper cell North Korean agent personality to get people to stop asking such silly questions... would he go that far? How long can that smug little face hold up the act?
Why am I asking you?
I think you've had enough internet for today @JZStudios. 

JZStudios said:
KevM said:
Why am I asking you?
I blamed him myself previously!

It's beyond me how Milestone it's still on the Market. I don't wish them nothing bad, more Studios doing Racing games, better for us all, but really puzzles me how they keep doing money to keep the Studio a float, and still have cash to invest on new IP's/Games.

It can't be from the ( crappy and full of bugs ) games they had been releasing... right? As example, SLRE has ~17000 owners on Steam, and theirs last games Metacritic scores are a sad thing to watch, averaging ~65.

This is something i already gave some thought and really puzzles me...

Btw, " new " Off-Road game on the way

http://www.teamvvv.com/en/news/comments/Baja-Edge-of-Control-to-be-given-HD-re-release

Was that the game where you're sponsors wouldn't pay you if bits of your body work with their logo on fell off? I always liked the sound of that game, just never played it

Alf72 said:

Btw, " new " Off-Road game on the way

http://www.teamvvv.com/en/news/comments/Baja-Edge-of-Control-to-be-given-HD-re-release

I heard that was a good game I might pick it up if they release a PC version

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:
I have driven it :D
Comment flagged for abuse. :smiley:

I want a go in the RS RX, but I really want to have a go in a Group B rallycross car. I have my fingers crossed that a certain Ford is going to make the cut...
I have seen the Group B RX cars and they look absolutely awesome! I can't wait to try them out particularly [redacted] and the [redacted]