DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

Yo! According to this article written by the same guy who made the 208 video clams that we'll get both the Peugeot 206 wrc and the Seat Cordoba wrc in the game!!

https://www.parcferme.no/nyheter/her-er-vrt-frste-inntrykk-av-rets-store-bilspillnyhet

here is the particular text poorly translate for you english types

Also part of the rally-the game has been given a powerful upgrade, and the biggest news is the much-discussed stage-generator, the so called "your stage", which generates new special stages in a matter of seconds, and that makes you constantly have new stages available. You choose yourself how complicated the legs should be in terms of length, weather type and complexity. What little we had tested this gave an incredible taste, and some amazing special stages was generated.

on the car front is what separates DiRT from the 4 most DiRT Rally that R5 is the most exclusive class what new cars is concerned, this because of licenses. But the players get the opportunity to enjoy themselves on the many thousands of stages that can be made with cars like the Ford Fiesta, Hyundai i20 R5 R5, Mitsubishi Space Star R5 and Peugeot 208 R5.

For those who like classic rally cars, they can also run with many group a-cars in addition to the WRC-2000 's was from. Here there are also some news, where the cars that are available are: Subaru Impreza WRC 2001 Ford Focus WRC 2001 Ford Focus WRC 2007 Peugeot 206 WRC 2001 Seat Cordoba WRC 2000

in DiRT Rally were several who missed a class with front-wheel drive cars, which now comes in DiRT 4. R2-the class will be introduced where you get the opportunity to try themselves in one of the most popular classes in the rally, both nationally and internationally. So after a few trips with the game is the first impression that it's going to be very good, and a game that will be easy to slay many hours on. Either to build up their own team through career mode, or if you want to run some stages or cross one can rally race jump right into the joyride mode. Are you a technician and happy in testing has also a giant test site available where one can change the layout, playing around or tweak running technique on paths with cones. When we tested the game was in the so called "gamer mode", an option that makes the game easier with less focus on simulation. Although we definitely prefer simulation section that we have in DiRT Rally, was also the gamer mode also very entertaining. The game has of course also a simulation mode, which we unfortunately did not get to test, but that said to follow the clues to the DiRT Rally. The conclusion for the little test is that we had a very good first impression, and that for once we can hope for a few rainy days in the summer as well.

Yo! According to this article written by the same guy who made the 208 video clams that we'll get both the Peugeot 206 wrc and the Seat Cordoba wrc in the game!!

https://www.parcferme.no/nyheter/her-er-vrt-frste-inntrykk-av-rets-store-bilspillnyhet

Also part of the rally-the game has been given a powerful upgrade, and the biggest news is the much-discussed stage-generator, the so called "your stage", which generates new special stages in a matter of seconds, and that makes you constantly have new stages available. You choose yourself how complicated the legs should be in terms of length, weather type and complexity. What little we had tested this gave an incredible taste, and some amazing special stages was generated.

on the car front is what separates DiRT from the 4 most DiRT Rally that R5 is the most exclusive class what new cars is concerned, this because of licenses. But the players get the opportunity to enjoy themselves on the many thousands of stages that can be made with cars like the Ford Fiesta, Hyundai i20 R5 R5, Mitsubishi Space Star R5 and Peugeot 208 R5.

For those who like classic rally cars, they can also run with many group a-cars in addition to the WRC-2000 's was from. Here there are also some news, where the cars that are available are: Subaru Impreza WRC 2001 Ford Focus WRC 2001 Ford Focus WRC 2007 Peugeot 206 WRC 2001 Seat Cordoba WRC 2000

in DiRT Rally were several who missed a class with front-wheel drive cars, which now comes in DiRT 4. R2-the class will be introduced where you get the opportunity to try themselves in one of the most popular classes in the rally, both nationally and internationally. So after a few trips with the game is the first impression that it's going to be very good, and a game that will be easy to slay many hours on. Either to build up their own team through career mode, or if you want to run some stages or cross one can rally race jump right into the joyride mode. Are you a technician and happy in testing has also a giant test site available where one can change the layout, playing around or tweak running technique on paths with cones. When we tested the game was in the so called "gamer mode", an option that makes the game easier with less focus on simulation. Although we definitely prefer simulation section that we have in DiRT Rally, was also the gamer mode also very entertaining. The game has of course also a simulation mode, which we unfortunately did not get to test, but that said to follow the clues to the DiRT Rally. The conclusion for the little test is that we had a very good first impression, and that for once we can hope for a few rainy days in the summer as well.

My god that would be awesome! Paul did post pictures of these two cars.

As they can't get the modern gen WRC's it would be great if they could flesh out the former era of cars as much as possible.

urgaffel said:

. Is it maybe possible to edit some file somehow, so that I can see weather effects happening on bumper camera? That would be nice.

No variable strength on the motion blur, sorry.

I just tested bumper cam in the rain and you get the same rain effect no matter which exterior camera you use (in Dirt 4). I'll see what I can do about the water splashes...

Nooooooo you will encourage him again!! We just got over the great water splash debate  :D :D

There is also a mention of a Seat Leon among rallycross cars in that article, but that just looks like a mistake (it should've said Ibiza) 

He is wrong. They were at the Barcelona RX event doing a demo but they are not in DiRT4 

KickUp said:

He is wrong. They were at the Barcelona RX event doing a demo but they are not in DiRT4 

paul y u do dis :(

Glad you've clarified though before it got out of hand!

Dislike.                           

lol

KevM said:

Dislike.                           

lol

Haters gonna hate...

Seriously though, I am acutely aware of how much these vehicles are desired.  ;)

KickUp said:

KevM said:

Dislike.                           

lol

Haters gonna hate...

Seriously though, I am acutely aware of how much these vehicles are desired.  ;)

A full grid of early 2000 cars would be epic!

And an Impreza WRC 97-98 ;)

I think the fact that we have so much wrong information in some videos/articles is more of a let-down than the fact that we aren't getting those cars in DiRT 4.

@KickUp sorry for bringing this up again but is there any chance you could answer my question on the topic of that Peugeot 208 R5 interior in the previous page of this thread? :)

Smitty87 said:

urgaffel said:

. Is it maybe possible to edit some file somehow, so that I can see weather effects happening on bumper camera? That would be nice.

I just tested bumper cam in the rain and you get the same rain effect no matter which exterior camera you use (in Dirt 4). I'll see what I can do about the water splashes...

Nooooooo you will encourage him again!! We just got over the great water splash debate  :D :D

What water splash debate? ;)

urgaffel said:

Smitty87 said:

urgaffel said:

Jepsertti said:

I think the fact that we have so much wrong information in some videos/articles is more of a let-down than the fact that we aren't getting those cars in DiRT 4.

@KickUp sorry for bringing this up again but is there any chance you could answer my question on the topic of that Peugeot 208 R5 interior in the previous page of this thread? :)

urgaffel said:

Smitty87 said:

Something about how they look from a helicopter

Smitty87 said:

urgaffel said:

Smitty87 said:

Something about how they look from a helicopter

Especially when it's an Impreza 22B driving through the water 

#HelicopterWaterSplash22B                                                     

If this 206 & Cordoba stuff turns out to be real then... OMG i've would be sooo happy, like 4 real yo! :) *dreaming*

TuliRally said:

If this 206 & Cordoba stuff turns out to be real then... OMG i've would be sooo happy, like 4 real yo! :) *dreaming*

Kickup has literally said its not true on the previous page...

By the way, @KickUp, the system requirements have been updated on Steam. The recommended has gone from a 980 to a 780, is this a typo or have you done some awesome optimizing?

i hope not as that would be a considerable downgrade graphics wise.a 780 is about twice as slow as a 980. so that not optimization at play.

@KickUp I know you get asked a lot of questions, but do you know in career if there will be an option to see whether custom liveries can be applied to a car before we buy them? I know you said that not all cars will support them, so it would be good to know which ones do before we spend money on them

I'm the guy who wrote the article that said that it would be a Peugeot 206 and the Seat Ibiza in the game. 
I don't know how, but i somehow must have mixed it with the Seat Rallycross car and the Peugeot R5 that I tried. 
I can't even find in my notes from the test day that I wrote those cars on the list, so I don't know how it ended up in the article. 

Even though i wrote it in Norwegian I could see it got out of hand quite quick, and I could not edit it before it was too late.

So I'm sorry that I made that mistake, and I'm sorry that I got your hopes up for no reason. 

But the fact that the game is awesome, the rallycross is way better than in Dirt Rally, and the Speedcars is so much fun is true!
Also that the "your stage" is just a real gamechanger for every racing game in the future!

So again, I'm sorry and I hope you guys can forgive me.