DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

JZStudios said:

tbtstt said:

Not really DiRTy Gossip, but few pictures from Round 1 of the World Rallycross Championship in Barcelona...

If anyone is interested! (Sorry, there are no DiRT 4 shots in there!)

I feel like I could put on some glasses, throw the switch on the time machine to the late 90's and see that in 3d.

It's a schooner!

edgenz said:

just noticed steam pre-order is live! Must have gone up really recently - or have I been missing it for the last few days???http://store.steampowered.com/app/421020/

I noticed on that steam page when reading about the preorder bonuses, that the team booster pack is also included.
Does that mean then that this is the special edition being offered on steam? @KickUp @xtinamcgrath ?

JZStudios said:

urgaffel said:

KickUp said:

P308R said:

@KickUp will there be more water/puddles on the stages than in Dirt Rally? In Wales you see for example some water on the edges of the stages but there seems to be no splashing water when going through them. 

What is it that you are most excited about besides YourStage?

Yes there will be more puddles. 

Besides Your Stage - improvements to simulation, RX and Nicky Grist vfx

Fixed it for you

I'm honestly a bit more curious as to what improvements you've made to Nicky. I've been playing Deus Ex lately so I'm thinking some sort of cyber-eye and built in GPS. Maybe a direct comm link.

I was asked what I was most excited about besides Your Stage. I didn't say we'd enhanced Nicky Grist  :D

nystedt88 said:

@ChristinaMc

will there be a roadbook today?

Pretty sure the DiRT Show is taking the place of the Road Book this week. 

JZStudios said:

tbtstt said:

Not really DiRTy Gossip, but few pictures from Round 1 of the World Rallycross Championship in Barcelona...

I feel like I could put on some glasses, throw the switch on the time machine to the late 90's and see that in 3d.

I'm not a fan of the new Hoonigan livery: I nearly went permanently cross-eyed after squinting at photos to see if they were in focus or not!

tbtstt said:

JZStudios said:

tbtstt said:

I'm not a fan of the new Hoonigan livery: I nearly went permanently cross-eyed after squinting at photos to see if they were in focus or not!

Agree..cant see the difference if its bakkrud or block during races... bakkeruds livery from last year is awesome! 

nystedt88 said:

tbtstt said:

JZStudios said:

tbtstt said:

Agree..cant see the difference if its bakkrud or block during races... bakkeruds livery from last year is awesome! 

And the new one is ugly i forgot to say  

nystedt88 said:

nystedt88 said:

tbtstt said:

JZStudios said:

tbtstt said:

And the new one is ugly i forgot to say  

Im not a HUGE fan of Ken Block, but I am a fan of the artwork he commissions for his liveries.  This one isn't my favorite, but the fact that he is trying new looks even sometimes off the wall like this year is what art is all about.  If you don't try new things you get stale like many other teams, although sponsors dictate that to some extent, ford seems to give him the leeway.  

Cool the preorder started. The price is a bit high honestly, after applying currency I'm at a price of AAA title with season pass/premium package. 

Anyway, already did it:

@KickUP one question. Very important one.

I see that Polish is in fully supported language.
Will we have an option to change to original Nicky Grist and English UI? The Steam shows it as a global one so that should be the case but I want to be  sure - got bitten by it from other developers/distributors before. 

versedi said:

Will we have an option to change to original Nicky Grist and English UI? The Steam shows it as a global one so that should be the case but I want to be  sure - got bitten by it from other developers/distributors before. 

Yeah. It is part of our full game. We are not doing a specific Polish version. 

Thank you!                                                                                        

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hiUuL5uTKc

Pre orders Dirt 4. Sees "kick_up has played this game 69.6 hours." 

:'( 

First time I ever pre ordered anything I might add. But Codies deserves every penny as I enjoy the path they are on :)

@KickUp
The requirements are set in stone, on Steam? Before, recommended requirements had a GTX 970, and now it's a GTX 780... is this right ( if it's right, better for me and my GTX 870m lol )?
Also, when we will get a complete car list ( if it's planned to show us )?
I'm out of Steam funds atm, and the closest store where i can buy it's closed today ( it's Holiday here ), but tomorrow DiRT 4 will be mine :)

KickUp said:

versedi said:

Yeah. It is part of our full game. We are not doing a specific Polish version. 

What about a Swedish version?! I wanna have the Swedish chef as a co-driver  :D

Today i Heard a good information from An older worker who works in Fiat plant. I cant say what model, but give hint.
There is relativy new Model from that company with Japanese conection ( its Rwd r3 class)  and one more model with 3 numbers in name but its older model..
he said its 100 %  in New Rally Game coming this year. He was told from other younger workers, because he dont know English (And plant in Serbia had visit from Italy Fiat, and they where very proud to promote car models via Games)  but he  dosent know wich game is.  I hope its Dirt 4 even as DLC

Today i Heard a good information from An older worker who works in Fiat plant. I cant say what model, but give hint.
There is relativy new Model from that company with Japanese conection ( its Rwd r3 class)  and one more model with 3 numbers in name but its older model..
he said its 100 %  in New Rally Game coming this year. He was told from other younger workers, because he dont know English (And plant in Serbia had visit from Italy Fiat, and they where very proud to promote car models via Games)  but he  dosent know wich game is.  I hope its Dirt 4 even as DLC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAQ95NNk5MA

Fiat 124 Abarth R-GT, it's based on a Mazda MX-5

I expect it'll be in WRC7 or whatever it will be called as they have been competing on the asphalt WRC events 

sqdstr said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAQ95NNk5MA

Fiat 124 Abarth R-GT, it's based on a Mazda MX-5

The 2017 Abarth 124 will appear on Gravel
http://www.redbull.com/en/games/stories/1331847214461/gravel-milestone-interview
https://twitter.com/PaoloOgliari/status/851774047755042816

does look a great fun car. B)                                                                      

pC2 will offer proper 3 monitor support as well as VR at day one.
Recently someone said in this thread that competition is good thing. I hope so ;)