F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

KickUp said:

tbtstt said:

I have a feeling I (or someone else) may have asked this before, so apologies in advance if that is the case @KickUp, but can you confirm if the rallycross MINI Countryman is based on the 1.6L version (and if so is it at the "full" weight as per the 2016 regulations) or is it now a 2.0L? 

2.0l version

@KickUp Will Liam Doran's livery be available?

nystedt88 said:

KickUp said:

tbtstt said:

I have a feeling I (or someone else) may have asked this before, so apologies in advance if that is the case @KickUp, but can you confirm if the rallycross MINI Countryman is based on the 1.6L version (and if so is it at the "full" weight as per the 2016 regulations) or is it now a 2.0L? 

2.0l version

@KickUp Will Liam Doran's livery be available?

No it won't 

er185 said:

Kebab Pizza is 40 characters too short..

Now I know i'll definitely be playing with English co-driver. Polish one is so shitty 

er185 said:

Yay! Roadside edges are  truly not mines anymore.

On another note I was sure it was the Fiesta R2T for the whole time until the stage was finished :D

thats on ps4 right ? ...need more footage.bonnet view please with sim on pc. :)                                                           

bogani said:

er185 said:

On another note I was sure it was the Fiesta R2T for the whole time until the stage was finished :D

And even when it finished, I wasn't really sure what that poor thing was :# Damage model seems very improved

er185 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u42NMeHKjds

Watching in bumper cam gives me the shits :D but Wales looks so gorgeous and these new stage characteristics make me think Wales might end up being my favourite location in D4!

carpa said:

bogani said:

er185 said:

And even when it finished, I wasn't really sure what that poor thing was :# Damage model seems very improved

The driver must have used about 50% of the throttle most of the time. It took 9-10 seconds to reach 60mph even though the start was pretty straight.

Here's today "RSS news feed":

https://twitter.com/Kick_Up/status/864475529210208257

dgeesi0 said:

Would like to see some xbox footage also

There is a new trailer for that new Opel we talked about earlier. Looks like it's indeed going to be revealed at Rally Portugal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhkMz_5JfOE&feature=em-uploademail

There is a new trailer for that new Opel we talked about earlier. Looks like it's indeed going to be revealed at Rally Portugal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhkMz_5JfOE&feature=em-uploademail

That Corsa R5 is going to be a looker I can tell you. Their latest models have a beautiful look and with a wider body, wing, etc. it'll look fantastic as an R5 rally car!

spothedog said:

dgeesi0 said:

does it have bonnet view ? is it new.

dgeesi0 said:

spothedog said:

dgeesi0 said:

Does it have splash effects? Its a no-buy if not

Azoresst said:

Here's today "RSS news feed":

https://twitter.com/Kick_Up/status/864475529210208257

MAXIMUM EXCITEMENT ACTIVATED

I wonder what spec the Group B rallycross cars are in? Are they in some sort of restricted form (as they were in their last days in national use), or unrestricted as they would have been in the early 90's? (I'm guessing the former as that will balance the class)

Irrespective I cannot wait to get that RS200 on track!

dgeesi0 said:

spothedog said:

dgeesi0 said:

Didn't say I wasn't buying it, I already have it pre-ordered. Just would like to see some xbox gameplay that's all. 

spothedog said:

dgeesi0 said:

spothedog said:

dgeesi0 said:

Didn't say I wasn't buying it, I already have it pre-ordered. Just would like to see some xbox gameplay that's all. 

It was a joke to a previous user ;)

spothedog said:

dgeesi0 said:

spothedog said:

dgeesi0 said:

It was a joke to a previous user ;)

My bad Sorry

bogani said:

carpa said:

The driver must have used about 50% of the throttle most of the time. It took 9-10 seconds to reach 60mph even though the start was pretty straight.

Yes, the turbo indicator is most of the time below 1, if he was pressing the throttle all the way down the turbo would be spooling a lot more. Am I correct assuming that the indicator of the turbo shows the pressure in atmospheres in it and not the revs, by the way?