DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

Rygar86 said:

Unfortunately the Erased Citizens Dirt 4 video (with audio) from the London event is still not available. They uploaded it and it was blocked for some strange reason :( They have asked for help in the comments section: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwTYbxgAKUM

Erased Citizens: DiRT We've just tried to reupload the video with the proper audio and it's been blocked by YouTube. Any help would be appreciated!

@ChristinaMc @KickUp is there something that can be done to release the video?

Are there any menu songs going on? I know sim racing paddock had to edit out the end of his video because some music was causing it to flag as copyrighted material.

versedi said:

Didzis said:

Could you reveal the song list?  I made a Spotify playlist with the 11 songs known so far (from all the trailers and gameplay videos), but I need more to fuel the hype-train :D  

Could you please link it here? I've made one myself some time ago but it consists of way less than 11 songs.

http://nfssoundtrack.com/dirt4/

That's where I got it from (and I actually did find one song on that list :D ), but I'm not really sure how to share a spotify playlist here :(

Rygar86 said:

tbtstt said:

https://youtu.be/yS3hCW_qh6Y

Don't remember this trailer.                      

That was a minute of pure win. WHY ISN'T IT JUNE 9TH YET?!

Awesome trailer! Cheerz @SergeyTokarev I have not seen that one for some reason, only the other one. If that doesnt get people excited Im not sure what will.

You've not seen it yet because it's not fully approved, and these people should definitely not have it live yet... PRETEND YOU NEVER SAW IT AND ACT SURPRISED WHEN IT *ACTUALLY* COMES EVERYONE! *panics*

I like that GIF because it looks like Huge Jackedman is punching a little girl in the face.

YouTube link for the live show, should be in HD soon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2fDne_myC4&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=dsfonpfc4PYoBk8A-6

bogani said:

urgaffel said:

The wildlife is more random this time around ;)

Drunk, naked Norwegians running across the road in Sweden confirmed!

Could be Icelanders.
httpsuploadwikimediaorgwikipediaen77bSigur_Ros_Album_Coverjpg

goes away from pc for hr find out i missed live dirt 4 show. :'(dat timing

Why is everyone so afraid to drive that Audi Quattro??  :p  :p  :p

sqdstr said:

Why is everyone so afraid to drive that Audi Quattro car??  :p  :p  :p

FTFY ;)

Azoresst said:

YouTube link for the live show, should be in HD soon:
<video>

- Say hi, Paul
- Hi Paul
@KickUp always delivers

sqdstr said:

Why is everyone so afraid to drive that Audi Quattro??  :p  :p  :p

They said that about the Lancia 037

I say bring it on...

:D 

sqdstr said:

FTFY ;)

Wait, wut? Translation please.

PS. I feel so old while being 25... why does the internet have to come up with those new and more stupid ways of shortening stuff?

You mean like the word "wut?" :o
I think it has to do with the Daily Events in DR. The Quattro daily is named #ThatCar

You mean like the word "wut?" :o
I think it has to do with the Daily Events in DR. The Quattro daily is named #ThatCar

"wut" at least sounds somewhat similar to "what", which is why it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. But the "FTFY" can mean everything, starting with "For the flying yodelling" :D

Oh. I see what you mean.
FTFY= Fixed That For You.

Oh Lord Bahamut, now I feel blind instead of just old :D Thanks for pointing that one out.

sqdstr said:

FTFY ;)

Wait, wut? Translation please.

PS. I feel so old while being 25... why does the internet have to come up with those new and more stupid ways of shortening stuff?

I know how you feel, I had to google that too (I'm also 25 btw :D)

Didn't watch the video, but I know one of IGN staff liked DiRT Rally, so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNtpVyhxmqQ

So glad I'm in murica and get it Tuesday instead of Friday. If all goes well, should have it Monday evening.

Paul confirmed in the live stream that's actually not correct, and you get it on June 9th like everybody else :D

So glad I'm in murica and get it Tuesday instead of Friday. If all goes well, should have it Monday evening.

Paul confirmed in the live stream that's actually not correct, and you get it on June 9th like everybody else :D

Damn, I was so looking forward to my 5 day weekend of playing dirt 4 since I had already had the Wed through Friday off that week.

Joke or not, wouldn't even be mad. Lol. 

@Rallycameraman 
flagged for abuse!   :p 

Im on a roll...

@ChristinaMc Just wanted to say thank you for the replay.  

Please. please, this is not a criticism only a question: but it looks like there are only 2 modes for viewing a replay (in car and mixed)?  @kickup mentioned at one point we would be able to just pick a predesignated point on the route, manually, and wait for car to pass... I must have read that wrong then.

I am really going to enjoy this game, I know I ask a lot of questions about replay, and I know its not the point of the game.  I just enjoy watching these and making the occasional video of them.  So no matter what we get, its not going to kill the game for me, they are all just curiosities, and never to criticize, it seems like you have really listened to the community for D4 and I am grateful of the efforts.

Azoresst said:

Good to see ign covering the game like this, good press coverage! Those replays were definitely not from the guys that were racing though! Most likely they were clips from the experiences guy's run

Azoresst said:

Good to see ign covering the game like this, good press coverage! Those replays were definitely not from the guys that were racing though! Most likely they were clips from the experiences guy's run

Yeah, after I posted the video, I watched it and in my mind I had the same thought. Anyway, there's a good slice of footage there.

gfRally said:

@Rallycameraman 
flagged for abuse!   :p 

Im on a roll...

@ChristinaMc Just wanted to say thank you for the replay.  

Please. please, this is not a criticism only a question: but it looks like there are only 2 modes for viewing a replay (in car and mixed)?  @kickup mentioned at one point we would be able to just pick a predesignated point on the route, manually, and wait for car to pass... I must have read that wrong then.

I am really going to enjoy this game, I know I ask a lot of questions about replay, and I know its not the point of the game.  I just enjoy watching these and making the occasional video of them.  So no matter what we get, its not going to kill the game for me, they are all just curiosities, and never to criticize, it seems like you have really listened to the community for D4 and I am grateful of the efforts.

You've got all the car cameras plus mixed which includes trackside and others plus helicopter camera. That's for Rally, other modes might be different, can't remember

Also, 25 is comparatively young :expressionless: