DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

bogani said:
New video with great picture quality!

https://youtu.be/R_f03DlFivY

OH man!  The more I see the more I like.  

That camera angle at 11:55, I hope there are more like that, don't know why exactly but I love that angle.  Also noticed the crash in replay, didn't switch to in car, love to see spectator view crashes.  

I am also liking the music.  I'm probably mistaken, but is that The Joy Formidable?  

This game is living up to the hype and certainly MY expectations.   

gfRally said:
bogani said:

That camera angle at 11:55, I hope there are more like that, don't know why exactly but I love that angle.  Also noticed the crash in replay, didn't switch to in car, love to see spectator view crashes.  

I am also liking the music.  I'm probably mistaken, but is that The Joy Formidable?  

This game is living up to the hype and certainly MY expectations.   
Seems like the 208 R5 might not have been recorded? Sounds isn't as raspy as IRL.

gfRally said:
bogani said:

I am also liking the music.  I'm probably mistaken, but is that The Joy Formidable?  .   
The song at 11:55 is Mother Mother - Free

Also, thanks to this video, my DiRT4 playlist on Spotify now contains a total of 19 songs :)

music from this one that I found (thanks to Cortana) - 
4:17 - The Pretty Vicious - Blister
12:06 - Mother Mother - Free
13:13 - Youngr - Out Of My System (menu music, a version with no lyrics is in the game)
15:03 - Royal Republic - Weekend-man
21:14 and 27:40 - Barns Courtney - Fire
22:52 - Morgxn - Home (another menu music)

Didzis said:
gfRally said:
bogani said:

I am also liking the music.  I'm probably mistaken, but is that The Joy Formidable?  .   

Also, thanks to this video, my DiRT4 playlist on Spotify now contains a total of 19 songs :)

13:13 - Youngr - Out Of My System (menu music, a version with no lyrics is in the game)

I think someone needs to post a Spotify dirt4 playlist.  :wink:

gfRally said:
Didzis said:
gfRally said:
bogani said:

I think someone needs to post a Spotify dirt4 playlist.  :wink:
Wasn't sure how to do it earlier, but I think this should be it :D 
https://open.spotify.com/user/118shadow118/playlist/1PF5Z0nEb9KIS5uCWlpAqz 

bogani said:

Its unfortunate that in the Spain video with the 208 Nicky called out the same left three opens tightens in a row, pretty much.

Will your career progress affect online competitiveness this time round?

In DiRT Rally, I often didn't have the car in my garage, or one without 100% upgrades

Passed the Dirt truck first thing this morning but it was closed. Went past again at lunchtime and it was packed, so I shall look again tomorrow! 

And yes, it was definitely Gronholm who rolled, I saw it happen! 

KevM said:
Will your career progress affect online competitiveness this time round?

In DiRT Rally, I often didn't have the car in my garage, or one without 100% upgrades
Depends on the event. Upgrades are about durability now, not performance so it will only impact the longer events but even then you'll be able to compete with a loan car. 

tbtstt said:
Passed the Dirt truck first thing this morning but it was closed. Went past again at lunchtime and it was packed, so I shall look again tomorrow! 

And yes, it was definitely Gronholm who rolled, I saw it happen! 
I only saw half of it, he was flying through the air upside down when I turned around!

bogani said:

Its unfortunate that in the Spain video with the 208 Nicky called out the same left three opens tightens in a row, pretty much.
It's great to see that the damage has improved a great deal over DR.  A signpost can make a proper mess! 

All right guys!

16-22 (4-10PM) CEST +1/+2 we're racing RX to get the achievement.

Anyone's welcomed.

@TURBODEVIN19  @PaloSamo  @Evilsmurf shall we create a discord or do you have a TeamSpeak to join my clan's server?

I really wish KickUp could record his driving with all assists of sim mode Your Stage generated stage with any AWD car. We really need some footage taken by someone who can actually drive, we didn't get many of these so far...

SamRWD said:
I really wish KickUp could record his driving with all assists of sim mode Your Stage generated stage with any AWD car. We really need some footage taken by someone who can actually drive, we didn't get many of these so far...
The Dirt Show driving wasn't too shabby?

versedi said:
All right guys!

16-22 (4-10PM) CEST +1/+2 we're racing RX to get the achievement.

Anyone's welcomed.

@TURBODEVIN19  @PaloSamo  @Evilsmurf shall we create a discord or do you have a TeamSpeak to join my clan's server?
Awesome, thats right after F1 right?

I think I have TeamSpeak installed, don't know what this discord is you're talking about :P

SamRWD said:
I challenge @KickUp for a recorded run at any Swedish stage with that Audi Quattro :) :p

dwkGravey said:
I crashed just before the end of Jyrkysjärvi, which seemed to result in this little bug/taste of Dirt 4:

I could actually drive a little further past the vans before the game teleported me back to just after the flying finish boards. There was no way to end the stage, without quitting, restarting, or turning around and driving backwards until disqualification.

Same thing happened with me  in Hamra stage some time ago. 

Hello,
anyone knows is it possible to choose road roughness like bumpiness and potholes density with Your Stage? If  not, then it would be ace to have it included.
Thank you.

Played some rallycross, the cars feel brilliant. Also tried some rally but I can't see half the screen due to sun and embarrassed myself in a dark Wales forest lol

1SyFy1 said:
Hello,
anyone knows is it possible to choose road roughness like bumpiness and potholes density with Your Stage? If  not, then it would be ace to have it included.
Thank you.
No it's not available. Agree it would be cool

bogani said:
SamRWD said:
The Dirt Show driving wasn't too shabby?
That's the only one I can think of, but still that's all we've got :(

Passed the Dirt truck again earlier. No sign of @KickUp or @ChristinaMc. I assume they are in hospitality sipping champagne with Petter Solberg.