DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

KCSmoke said:

Hype for DiRT 4 is nonexistent.

@justbiglee I still love ya.

Feel free to start the DiRT 4 hype in 3...2...1...anytime now.

@justbiglee Well played Sir.

I don't know what to say! :S I was not expecting it to be early access like right now. Well done all at Codies! <3

todd said:
Early access is because they are using your money to fund the rest of the development. It means they are getting you to test it with out paying testers. It means you are paying 32 dollars to do a beta. It will be on steam for fourty dollars within two months of release so you are getting an 8 dollar discount to do their work for them. And no consoles suckers. This is monumental amounts of bullshit.
You don't seem to understand, we (the regulars on here) told them ages ago that we'd pay for an early release type deal if that's what it was going to take to get a pure rally game off them again. We paid the £23/$32 because we WANT to test it and make sure they get enough funding to put it out on the market. This game is what we've been moaning at them/begging them to make for the past 7 years, damn right we wanna test it and find the bugs before release.

todd said:
Early access is because they are using your money to fund the rest of the development. It means they are getting you to test it with out paying testers. It means you are paying 32 dollars to do a beta. It will be on steam for fourty dollars within two months of release so you are getting an 8 dollar discount to do their work for them. And no consoles suckers. This is monumental amounts of bullshit.
If this game wasn't early access, you still wouldn't be able to play it on your damn consoles, we WANT to pay, we WANT to test, if YOU don't want to, just DON'T and stop complaining, you'll be able to buy the finished version as soon as it done, and us testing it will probably just mean you'll get it sooner and that it will be better. 

We can discuss upcoming updates for DiRT Rally :P

Fully agree! Did you guys see the periodic table from DiRT? There's a lot of gossip there!!!

todd said:
Are you from the F1 Forums? :>

Azoresst said:
We can discuss upcoming updates for DiRT Rally :P

Fully agree! Did you guys see the periodic table from DiRT? There's a lot of gossip there!!!
https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/timeline
I saw that. But on the periodic table you see some R5 cars and WRC 2015. 

Btw: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDq0gUOWEAE6d9i.jpg

@Justbiglee ,... excuse me Lee , i guess u missed some one of the DiRTy gossipers :O :O :O
Next patch I hope to see my name in there :P

@Justbiglee ,... excuse me Lee , i guess u missed some one of the DiRTy gossipers :O :O :O
Next patch I hope to see my name in there :P

They're missing more than one name there mate :( 

@ThierryNeuville 

@RallyDriven 
@Rallycameraman 

Arn't you guys mentioned in the testers credits?  Its right above this.

gfRally said:

@ThierryNeuville 

@RallyDriven 
@Rallycameraman 

I don't know, I haven't looked, oops! I just saw Martijn's post

gfRally said:

@ThierryNeuville 

@RallyDriven 
@Rallycameraman 

I will check that for sure tonight, althrough we are also DiRTy gossipers! ;-) <3

owwww  <3 :'(

Mentioned or not mentioned, you are the ones who helped developing this splendidly fantastic game. ;)

You guys are in the sections above the gossipers, 'Handling Advisors' and 'Test Drivers'

Have to check that :P But still,.... we are also DiRTy Gossipers :O
Btw good to see that the forum gets active now the early acces is out! :)

So can someone let us know what 128 ment?  Or is that still Gossip worthy? 

gfRally said:
So can someone let us know what 128 ment?  Or is that still Gossip worthy? 
It might have been the car i posted some weeks ago, as the Fiat 128 rally is in the game.