DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

PJTierney

Message added by PJTierney

bogani said:
Oh come on. You brits only like wobbly jelly stuff with fruits in them. Yuk

:# 
I'm British and I don't even know what one of those is.
All things... pudding?

No worries, @urgaffel declared Kexchoklad the best anyways.

:p 

I Can’t believe you don’t feature the Matthew Wilson Tunnocks Fiesta in any on the games.... 

the caramel wafer tunnocks are soo soo good. they can literally rip your teeth out though :p

Hang on, hang on. I might be going crazy here, so bear with me. What if, and bear with me here, what if we’ve been overlooking something? What if, and please bear with me, what if Christina has been leaving clues in the codemasters fruit reviews?

https://twitter.com/xtinamcf/status/976110299785912320?s=21 

But it what does it mean?
I'm disappointed ye olde Craic wasn't mentioned.
tbtstt said:
Hang on, hang on. I might be going crazy here, so bear with me. What if, and bear with me here, what if we’ve been overlooking something? What if, and please bear with me, what if Christina has been leaving clues in the codemasters fruit reviews?

Meanwhile, somewhere at Codemasters, @ChristinaMc is sitting at her desk laughing at the fact that the members of a forum are so desperate for news that they have resorted to dissecting an inane tweet about fruit.
That's EXACTLY what she wants you to think.

Evilsmurf said:
bogani said:
Dytut said:
@urgaffel , we need a Swedish perspective on the snacks. Are they better than kexchoklad?
As if. Kexchoklad is the shieeet.

Obviously the words from someone who has never tried a Tunnocks Tea cake, or you would clearly know that the tea cake wins hands down. 
I was just going to say that's the words from someone who's never spoken before.
There's no way Kexchoklad is a thing.

JZStudios said:
Evilsmurf said:
bogani said:
Dytut said:
@urgaffel , we need a Swedish perspective on the snacks. Are they better than kexchoklad?

Obviously the words from someone who has never tried a Tunnocks Tea cake, or you would clearly know that the tea cake wins hands down. 
I was just going to say that's the words from someone who's never spoken before.
Oh JZ, buy a flight ticket sometime. Get out explore the world beyond your borders. 

You can do it!

BadD0g said:
I'm American, what are tunnocks and how do I deep fry them?
Tunnocks are so good even the Scottish don't deep fry them.
All this talk about them almost made me order a pack from some shady online store. Almost.

Etirion said:
versedi said:

BTW. Let's gossip about that, is that Sweden or not?

That looks like some monte carlo hairpins to me, very unlike sweden!
It does really look like Monte Carlo, then CM did work on some kind WRC content Game (in their minds,if they can get licence) even before Dirt4 got released?
which is good. they had good amount of time.. for handcafted stages and your stage 2.0?
 i just Hope, they can keep older cars (group b, 70s 80s 90s..) 

bogani said:
BadD0g said:
Tunnocks are so good even the Scottish don't deep fry them.
All this talk about them almost made me order a pack from some shady online store. Almost.
Yeah, I'm intrigued now. Though we should send some kexchoklad to @urgaffel, I fear for his sanity when he got only weird English sweets.

KickUp said:
urgaffel said:
gfRally said:

unbearable! unpearable!
fixed it for you ;)

Dytut said:
I haven't actually had a Tunnocks tea cake :open_mouth:  Kexchoklad IS the best though.
How have you not had a tunnocks? We have had thousands of them in the office!!!
I don't know! I never get around to getting one somehow :D

I usually get my kexchoklad from here whenever I'm in London:

http://www.totallyswedish.com/en/shop/food/sweets-snacks/kexchoklad-chocolate-wafer-big-60g

urgaffel said:

KickUp said:
urgaffel said:
gfRally said:

unbearable! unpearable!
fixed it for you ;)

Dytut said:
I haven't actually had a Tunnocks tea cake :open_mouth:  Kexchoklad IS the best though.
How have you not had a tunnocks? We have had thousands of them in the office!!!
I don't know! I never get around to getting one somehow :D

I usually get my kexchoklad from here whenever I'm in London:

http://www.totallyswedish.com/en/shop/food/sweets-snacks/kexchoklad-chocolate-wafer-big-60g

Hehe. I keep forgetting that there's like 100000 Swedes living in London :-) 

bogani said:
JZStudios said:
Evilsmurf said:
bogani said:
Dytut said:

Oh JZ, buy a flight ticket sometime. Get out explore the world beyond your borders. 

You can do it!
No I can't. But you can purchase the ticket for me. As long as it's a return trip ticket. I'd hate to be stuck in Europe.

JZStudios said:
bogani said:
JZStudios said:
Evilsmurf said:
bogani said:
Dytut said:

You can do it!
No I can't. But you can purchase the ticket for me. As long as it's a return trip ticket. I'd hate to be stuck in Europe.
I can sure, but I won't.

What I can do though, is to ship you a box of Kexchoklad.

F1 2015 free at Humble Bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/f1-2015?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_1_layout_type_twos_tile_index_1

BadD0g said:
Im Polish. Can you fill Pierogi with it?

versedi said:
BadD0g said:

how about using it for Hungarian palacsinta filling 

versedi said:
BadD0g said:
As an Italian I've come to the conclusion that they don't quite fit with pasta. So I decided to look for something else :D

https://m.facebook.com/notes/wrc-the-official-game/esport-wrc-2018-world-championship/911367252368650/

The official WRC eSports season by Kylotonn ends this year on July the 29th with Rally Finland. Last season finished alongside the real life Rally Australia event on the 19th November. Could it be that they anticipated the end of the season because they know by October a new game will be launched and they won't be the developers in charge of it?

carpa said:

The official WRC eSports season by Kylotonn ends this year on July the 29th with Rally Finland. Last season finished alongside the real life Rally Australia event on the 19th November. Could it be that they anticipated the end of the season because they know by October a new game will be launched and they won't be the developers in charge of it?
Ninja'd 

carpa said:

https://m.facebook.com/notes/wrc-the-official-game/esport-wrc-2018-world-championship/911367252368650/

Kylotton cannot be the devs anymore if they're making another rally game. Their potential revenue would be split.

The fact that they're cutting the championship early seems to cement, to me, that the torch will be passed on to someone else and pretty much confirms a new WRC game, by that "someone else", before the year's end. I just hope it's not a completely new dev, that we've never heard before, working on a tight schedule. I don't want another WRC 5.

A bit of speculation here: what if WRCs were hard to license for DiRT 4 because deals were already being worked on for the future? And the WRC Promoter didn't want another game of theirs with competing content? There are a lot of pieces, in the past, that could fall neatly together.

Or just fall apart... no one ever knows the innermost secrets over at Codemasters Southam. Except the kind of cakes they eat.