DiRTy Gossip Thread

Wow USA again.  Interesting, Michigan?         

"new authentic handling model, tyre choice and surface deformation."  - wow wow wow!

I'm honestly glad they didn't repeat places from Dirt Rally (unless you can import them or they're DLC later hehe)

Shame no WRC, so I assume Kylotonn/other has the license (maybe they took a year out to improve tech and pushed out V-Rally 4 in the meantime)

New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia, and the USA
So which one is the snow rally here? Would be a shame to drop one surface. But I do like the division with 2 rallies per continent

B)                                                                                                                                        

Yeah ! 6 new locations. I secretly hope that we will be able to import the 6 from Dirt Rally ! Longggg wait until February

New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia, and the USA
So which one is the snow rally here? Would be a shame to drop one surface. But I do like the division with 2 rallies per continent
With Argentina a rough terrain is pretty much confirmed. USA could be in winter? Or New Zealand? 

So... 

Real life roads are back! :-D
Tyre choice, road deformation! YEAY!!!

New handling model - This will be interesting to see more of, but the car movement in the trailer looked quite good. I'm optimistic!

Areyouben said:
TYRE CHOICE
SURFACE DEFORMATION

YAAAAAAAAS

Yea this is what pricked my ears up. Surface deformation, if that has a real and tangible effect that just about confirms road sweeping. Plus a golf GTi!! Shame not to see GB in the line up but there's some great rallies in there. And if the video can be taken at its word then it appears to be hand crafted stages.
I'm excited. Well done Codies!

New Zealand! Told ya  B)

Let's see some game play. I have to be honest and say that in trailers like this car movement always looks a bit... wonky? 

Wow! I am left speechless by such so diverse and anticipatory content.. This must be worth it. That GOLF GTi made my coffee session right bloody now!

Poland stronk! Finally I'll be able to go to the real-life location of DiRT during weekend.

This is my Guess about surfaces:
Germany -> Spain
Wales -> Poland
Greece -> Argentina
Finland -> New Zealand

So... is the rickroll forgiven? ;)

Can confirm the stages are hand crafted by the finest artisan environment artists and level designers.

Also screenshots are on the page with Tohill and Nitiss from Euro RX. Tracks i not recognize. Unfortunately it seems the M-Sport Fiesta from Nitiss is an OMSE Fiesta. Track loosk like Trois Rivieres from Canada :)

I wonder what rallycross tracks they added (I'm assuming we will have the 5 we had in DiRT4)? I really hope one of the new ones is Riga

Cool! New Classic cars, I just hope most Cars from Dirt4 are saved for DR2. because location list is short for Sweden and Wales?