DiRTy Gossip Thread

I feel that Your Stage will reappear in future, maybe they're working on in the background to make sure that when it gets included again, its a huge amount better.

EL CONDOR FTW, ARGENTINA!

Deformable surfaces? Tyre choice? Very nice indeed!
No snow though? But with at least 3 more rally locations confirmed for dlc, maybe it'll be there?  And where exactly is this USA rally, please not Michigan again... maybe some rockies? And VR? ...VR? So many questions... Some more screenshots please

Accro2008 said:
https://twitter.com/OliverSolberg01/status/1044903156201791490
Is that Australia or New Zealand? The surface is more red as AUST,  but the coastline is like NZ

Concerning the rallycross I see the blog post makes mention of  "cars from the 2018 season as well as eight of the official WorldRX circuits"

I assume that means that Lydden won't be in this game? 

tbtstt said:
Concerning the rallycross I see the blog post makes mention of  "cars from the 2018 season as well as eight of the official WorldRX circuits". 

THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP – Race at Barcelona, Montalegre, Mettet, Lohéac Bretagne, Trois-Rivieres, Hell, Holjes and Silverstone in a multitude of different series.

tbtstt said:
Concerning the rallycross I see the blog post makes mention of  "cars from the 2018 season as well as eight of the official WorldRX circuits". 

Nope, looks like it won't, and so won't Riga :(

THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP – Race at Barcelona, Montalegre, Mettet, Lohéac Bretagne, Trois-Rivieres, Hell, Holjes and Silverstone in a multitude of different series.

tbtstt said:
zoliRX said:

YourStage no more?

Body is 22 tiles too short.

Seems that way. Shame as, despite it's flaws, I thought it had immense potential. 

Just read the blog post Christina wrote and it it is no more. Great potential but it was squandered. I ended up hating YourStage and was the main reason why D4 never even remotely got close to the amount of play time as I put in DR.

''DiRT Rally 2.0 will take you to six rally locations around the world where you can take on incredible hand crafted stages in a wide variety of cars from the history of the sport and modern day. The official game of the FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy, DiRT Rally 2.0 will also feature cars from the 2018 season as well as eight of the official WorldRX circuits at launch.''

http://blog.codemasters.com/community/09/dirt-rally-2-0-announcement/

Reading the rest of the post just coinfirms that this is going to be one hell of a rally game.

JorritVD said:
@urgaffel
Any reason why the OMSE Fiesta is still being used for all Fiesta Rallycross? Is this pure a limitation of resources and choices being made? (i can understand, because there a re a lot new cars in this year WRX compared to DR and D4)

- Because a new POLO has been made for the PSRX team. Why not use the Marklund Polo for this than?
- The Fiesta WRC / R5 models have been made, so with some moddeling work you got the STARD, MJP, Nitiss Fiesta.
- For me the difference between in the Marklund and PS Polo is big, but for me this is the same for the different Fiesta. 

Also, can you confirm that DR and D4 Supercars will return or not will return, like the Focus, Impreza, Countryman? 
I have no idea what any of these things mean :D

tbtstt said:

Where did you see that @RallyDriven? 

Didzis said:
tbtstt said:

Might be one of the DLC's? 

bogani said:
Didzis said:
tbtstt said:

Retro rallycross DLC with Group B cars and Lydden Hill? 

tbtstt said:
bogani said:
Didzis said:
tbtstt said:

Retro rallycross DLC with Group B cars and Lydden Hill? 
Was thinking of Riga, but sure!  :D

i have same reaction  :D hype !!!!!!!!!!!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLRbZJS5A_E&feature=share

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:

It's on the same page where the Camaro is mentioned. http://www.codemasters.com/game/dirt-rally-2-0/

Accro2008 said:
https://twitter.com/OliverSolberg01/status/1044903156201791490
I kind of trust Oliver on this. He was the only one that was upfront about D4 before launch when he said that rallycross started to get good, but rally wasn't quite where it should be. 

Areyouben said:
tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:

It's on the same page where the Camaro is mentioned. http://www.codemasters.com/game/dirt-rally-2-0/
Oops. That will teach me to speed read looking for cars...

Didzis said:
tbtstt said:

Riga could be added later. They've confirmed DLC this time.

Petter posted this picture. Nicely moddeled Polo
https://twitter.com/Petter_Solberg/status/1044895685945028609

afahoy said:
Regarding the “no snow stages” comments, perhaps the USA stages will be in Alaska?
Quite sure we will get Sweden as DLC also Germany, Finland, Wales, Greece and Monte Carlo

afahoy said:
Regarding the “no snow stages” comments, perhaps the USA stages will be in Alaska?
Quite sure we will get Sweden as DLC also Germany, Finland, Wales, Greece and Monte Carlo
Thats some confidence considering there was absolutely 0 actual info to go off :P