DiRTy Gossip Thread

tbtstt said:
JorritVD said:
I asked Bennett about if the MINI coming to DR2. He answered: “hopefully by the summer!”
Was that on FB or Twitter?
Instagram

JorritVD said:
tbtstt said:
JorritVD said:
I asked Bennett about if the MINI coming to DR2. He answered: “hopefully by the summer!”
Was that on FB or Twitter?
Instagram
Haha, the one that I didn't mention then! 

First DLC car confirmed then.                     
Could also mean a more RX centric season 2, perhaps?
I hope not, i would like more Rally Cars to be Honest.. but one or two Cars from RX wont hurt :)

Glad to hear that US location is New England, Michigan was so bland I think almost any other location would be an improvement. Looking on Youtube just now and it doesnt seem too bad

https://youtu.be/5Q77RJWBSYk?t=t=3m

Rygar86 said:
Glad to hear that US location is New England, Michigan was so bland I think almost any other location would be an improvement. Looking on Youtube just now and it doesnt seem too bad

https://youtu.be/5Q77RJWBSYk?t=t=3m
From what I've seen New England and Michigan seems very similar. 

Yeah, not going to lie, it looks in the screenshots exactly like Lake Superior Performance Rally in Michigan setting. So I'm guessing it's based on a "fall" setting (which is similar in ME as MI at that time of year I believe), but using the NEFR stages? Like how Finland was in DR1.

I am wondering will we get Addition to Group B, i read somewhere that Citroen BX 4TC Is one of Favorite Cars of  Ross Gowing, He even got it as Car Model (scale, toy)  from @kickup for B-day as present

I am wondering will we get Addition to Group B, i read somewhere that Citroen BX 4TC Is one of Favorite Cars of  Ross Gowing
That's too bad, I was just starting to like Ross...  :D  

YEAH no kidding...................ugliest car in rally history LOL.To each his own........

Anyone else find the wheel resistance and ffb really weak now on dirt rally and dirt 4 with the g29 on ps4? 
I know it's not gossip but I also know some of you guys use the g29. Wondering if it's the game or the wheel. Even when I'm cranking the wheel friction and self alignment up to max I can steer easily with one hand. 

YEAH no kidding...................ugliest car in rally history LOL.To each his own........
As seen in 

WRC 2010:

WRC 2 2011:

And WRC 3 2012:

tbtstt said:
I am wondering will we get Addition to Group B, i read somewhere that Citroen BX 4TC Is one of Favorite Cars of  Ross Gowing
That's too bad, I was just starting to like Ross...  :D  
Is that the car that looks like they built it out of LEGO?
EDIT: yes it is
As seen in 

WRC 2010:

WRC 2 2011:

And WRC 3 2012:

Futile attempt at GRP B effort , LOL. That thing was atrocious looking and acting ...................

at first i thought it was a lada samara :D                                           

I actually saw four BX4TC's at a car show a few years ago:

I think it was the greatest number of them assembled in one place. 

tbtstt said:

let me guess, you stood in line  to get in one ?

tbtstt said:

let me guess, you stood in line  to get in one ?
Yeah, there was quite a queue. Did you know they were actually a single seater? 

The road going versions of most Group B cars (e.g. Citroen BX) and even WRC cars like the Lancia Delta are now getting pretty rare in the UK, according to MSN: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/enthusiasts/best-selling-classics-that-are-now-nearly-extinct/ss-BBS4lfH

Hopefully we get something today, maybe a road book or a stream? If it is a road book hopefully we will be getting a car lost, as it must be almost finalised by now 

Hopefully we get something today, maybe a road book or a stream? If it is a road book hopefully we will be getting a car lost, as it must be almost finalised by now 
The list is *almost* approved for release. Almost!! There will be some videos next week though...

It's 6 weeks from today until it will be released for those who preordered...perfect moment for giving us something today :)

Maybe just some more cars, or some stage names or planned locations for DLC or just one simple YES or NO as an answer to the question, if liveries will be editable on PC as they were in D4 @ChristinaMc