DiRTy Gossip Thread

1 minute ago, RallyDriven said:

Quick suggestion, that leaderboard page you linked earlier, can’t seem to find any link to it on the mobile version of the sight

If you click the hamburger menu it should be under 'Browse'.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CMSeanWilkins said:

Should be able to see everything you've posted prior to now here: https://forums.codemasters.com/profile/4558-yoralcoholicdad/?do=content&type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1

Any issues PM me and I can look into it.

Hey I know you! 🙂

image.png.a3b3ea2406ff667cbf74c7df4d903a27.png

Well I don't know you, but I know your name. Just wanted to pass by and also thank you for the amazing Codies site!

Edited by UP100
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, CMSeanWilkins said:

Ah found it thanks!

7 minutes ago, CMSeanWilkins said:

hello!

how to implement a youtube video on a post?  i've tried insert other media(url) but it doesn't work

Just now, teknoid85 said:

hello!

how to implement a youtube video on a post?  i've tried insert other media(url) but it doesn't work

Just paste the link and it'll automatically shown as embedded 🙂

Edited by UP100
Smiley.
  • Agree 1

Just now, teknoid85 said:

hello!

Just paste the full URL into the post editor, it should generate the embed.

• Agree 1

Just like that. On another note, the game seems to work close to perfectly already through Proton, but getting a native version can help with wheel setups. I have already too many issues on linux with my T300 as the only unofficial driver is quite bad... I think I have to start using my DFGT.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, RallyDriven said:

What about Argentina?

Also Poland is narrower than Finland and just about as fast, cannot wait to try it!

33 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

I know that the rallycross fans are in the minority, but I'd love to see the whole season get added (or at the very least just Germany:I love that track!)

Fully agree with you

Edited by JamesMcAdam

7 minutes ago, kheiro said:

new footage dirt rally 2.0

I recommend watching it with the sounds off/down

59 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Yeah, that first DLC being all rally is pretty major. Even if that ends up being the sum of rally locations nine is a huge jump from recent titles. 

+1 from me! The return of the '07 Focus and an '07 Subaru WRC joining it would be the absolute icing on the cake.

I know that the rallycross fans are in the minority, but I'd love to see the whole season get added (or at the very least just Germany:I love that track!)

My biggest wish for the rallycross isn't tracks though, it's that the Group B cars are done justice.

Sorry don’t mean to sound so anti RX, I was into it with the old XGames tracks (big jump and mostly dirt) but the FIA stuff is a little smoother for my liking.  

It’s probably me being an American growing up on Dukes of Hazard.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, teknoid85 said:

i prefer corsica 😉

Team Germany here :

I reckon Germany would look great with a re buff, and would probably suit the new colour palate really well too

Hi all, 

Nice to see the forum is back live. Looks up to date again with todays standards. Good job to who were all involved.

I haven't been sitting around either and have taken a lot of extra work on myself with buying a damaged 2015 Ford Mustang :classic_blink: My plan is to have it ready in about two months, use it a little and the sell it again. But it needs a **** load of work on the front.
bfe122958f99b30e4983c3844f00068b.jpg
https://www.schadeautos.nl/nl/schade/personenauto-s/ford+mustang+fastback-2-3-ecoboost-309pk/o/1071344

• Like 2

awesome that dr2 is getting vr support. finally they atleast adressed it properly.

they asked if the communtiy wanted it, the community made it loud and clear that they want it. so its in the best interest for all.

so being vocal about it wasnt for nothing.

i will buy the game the second vr support is there.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

I would be happy, if the first DLC would just feature Monte Carlo from DR1 with changing weather conditions, and tyre lottery.

When it comes to locations I guess and would like to see in DLC1:

1. Ireland (Ulster Rally)

2. Monte

3. Wales

... but when I start dreaming...

4. Germany (proper vineyard stages)

5. Azores Rally

6. The last one is a bit of a dream. It's properly tricky cutting those corners at that speed. There is absolutely no margin for error on those stages and Neuville had a few hot moments on that one. If I had the money to give the Dirt team just to develop it, I wouldn't hesitate one second...

Edited by SimVansevenant
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, CMSeanWilkins said:

Should be able to see everything you've posted prior to now here: https://forums.codemasters.com/profile/4558-yoralcoholicdad/?do=content&type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1

Any issues PM me and I can look into it.

ohh i see everything is still here thanks for the help, also is there any way i can change my display name?, i made this account when i was young and not so smart, i wanted to change it to UDegani

1 hour ago, SimVansevenant said:

When it comes to locations I guess and would like to see in DLC1:

1. Ireland (Ulster Rally)

2. Monte

3. Wales

... but when I start dreaming...

4. Germany (proper vineyard stages)

5. Azores Rally

6. The last one is a bit of a dream. It's properly tricky cutting those corners at that speed. There is absolutely no margin for error on those stages and Neuville had a few hot moments on that one. If I had the money to give the Dirt team just to develop it, I wouldn't hesitate one second...

It sure looks fun to drive, but visually it's not very interesting. Looks like Poland but on tarmac. Germany, especially in the vineyard valley, is more interesting IMO.

I won't make anymore guesses, there's just 4 little days of wait...

On 1/30/2019 at 12:19 PM, Bigsur said:

Does anyone know if CREST will be supported in DR2? It was in beta for DR1 I found it useful to see the faster players braking points and gearing.

There's been no talk on CREST or that sort of thing yet. Ghosts on stage in time trials are confirmed though.