DiRTy Gossip Thread

1 minute ago, SimVansevenant said:

Something HORRIBLE just happened!

I was having a blast driving the M3 E30 Group A (Snijers-in-Manx-style) around Monte Carlo. When I tried to correct a slide I had to turn my wheel rapidly and suddenly there was a click or something snapped and I can't get it to work anymore. From time to time it makes a buzzing noise for a few seconds. I think I broke my T300 Servo Base which is far from enjoyable and terrible timing! 😥

Any of you know if I can send it back to repair or will I have to buy a new base?

idk, but i can sell you my logitech dfgt for 50euro if you want 😁

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Rallystu2 said:

It's his new fan club putting fire up him. Hungry for Ireland DLC now.....well even hungrier.

It's well known that having a DiRT sticker on the car gives you +5 BHP boost. The fact the car also looks THIS good also helps (gosh, I love the Fiesta R5) 

20 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

DzCwnKbWoAY3QiI.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Yeah, that's something that has been discussed (somewhere!) on this forum before. 

R5's certainly deliver fantastic performance and they are less expensive than WRCars, but they are FAR from cheap. 

Given how much they cost I am still surprised how popular the class has been in Europe. As you say though, that isn't true everywhere. 

I am really intrigued by the proto cars, though I have never seen one up close. 

I've had chance to discuss it with couple of team mechanics and drivers. Initial idea was to take a random shell - something light and nimble, build and mount group N parts to it. But now there are custom suspension, gearboxes etc. Thanks to that couple of teams are at the same level as R5 cars. Some teams sees it as business opportunity - develop a fast proto car and sell it to customers,  others  don't like the idea of a car that is usable only in local rallies and can't be used in official FIA races.

If you want to see protos with competitive drivers in action and compare them to R5, pre '17 WRC and latest WRC cars in action, I advice to come Rally Estonia. 🙂 Fantastic event, rumors are that all WRC teams will be participating this year, oh yea and of course rally trucks.

Anyone up for a poll to change the new forum design? Just make the bright red into something more pleasing to reading text on, like a graphite-grey or something

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 3

4 minutes ago, SkyRex said:

Anyone up for a poll to change the new forum design? Just make the bright red into something more pleasing to reading text on, like a graphite-grey or something

maybe that turquoise  on the dirt rally 2.0 cover?

red is also not one of my favourite colors 😝

Edited by teknoid85

22 minutes ago, SkyRex said:

Yeah, I would prefer it if it was a bit less lairy! 

Jennings out and a 27 second gap to third: three stages left for Jon to make the podium! 

1 hour ago, teknoid85 said:

idk, but i can sell you my logitech dfgt for 50euro if you want 😁

The dfgt is going to work fine in dirt rally 2 😀

2 minutes ago, Janneman60 said:

The dfgt is going to work fine in dirt rally 2 😀

ok, but i'm looking forward for a used  g920 if  i sell my dfgt 😀

Edited by teknoid85

So amazed about the info on the 1st DLC on tuesday...can‘t sleep!

already making plans with the guys about our 1st championship right after leagues are implemented and maybe how to include the new locations feom the DLC...

Edited by LutzM

@LutzM I haven't been following to closely lately, but is there confirmation of what the first DLC is yet?

2 minutes ago, Benniz said:

@LutzM I haven't been following to closely lately, but is there confirmation of what the first DLC is yet?

We'll know this Tuesday. They will reveal it then

12 minutes ago, hamza123 said:

this site is safe

Universal language for ‘this site isn’t safe’

• Agree 4

26 minutes ago, hamza123 said:

Brother's I downloaded many PC games from this site seegamingzone this site is safe and contain all most popular pc games.

if I were you I would hide under the ground after this post....

1 hour ago, StratosZero said:

Seems the spambots have found their way here...

Nah mate, you weren't here in the glory days of the Korean spambots. Thode were the times...

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Got to say, what an absolutely cracking drive from Jon. To get back into a car so soon before competing within what was one hell of a lineup, and on stages where the grip changes from corner to corner. Top work to you and your team, and ofourse to Codies for helping seal the drive.

Get out there more, I wanna see you on some stages.

• Agree 1

I have still no idea why did those spambots that speak foreign languages even want to post here. Is there some great mastermind that thinks it would be great to spam Codies' forums with that stuff...?

3 minutes ago, UP100 said:

I have still no idea why did those spambots that speak foreign languages even want to post here. Is there some great mastermind that thinks it would be great to spam Codies' forums with that stuff...?

Did you guys not follow all their instructions? I ended up with loads of cool free stuff. Just had to give them a few card details and stuff, but they said it was all ok

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

To those Beta testers: Can you finally adjust the FOV in Dash cam? Meaning, does the menu setting of FOV actually change the dashcam FOV this time around?

OR alternatively: can you move the cockpit seat position really really far forward?

• Agree 2

32 minutes ago, RallyDriven said:

Did you guys not follow all their instructions? I ended up with loads of cool free stuff. Just had to give them a few card details and stuff, but they said it was all ok

If that's up your street I have got a long lost Nigerian uncle who e-mailed me a few days ago: I think you're going to really like what he has to say... 

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

If that's up your street I have got a long lost Nigerian uncle who e-mailed me a few days ago: I think you're going to really like what he has to say... 

I don’t know, that sounds suspicious. I was just speaking to a Nigerian billionaire the other day, it seems too coincidental there’s another one already

7 minutes ago, RallyDriven said:

I don’t know, that sounds suspicious. I was just speaking to a Nigerian billionaire the other day, it seems too coincidental there’s another one already

I like to think that somewhere in Nigeria there's a billionaire sat there wondering why no-one in the world wants the money he's offering them.

• Haha 4

Required when someone talks about spam and so on.