DiRTy Gossip Thread

Thinking that the DLC1 announcement won't be coming today, fingers crossed we get good news tomorrow!

1 minute ago, tbtstt said:

Thinking that the DLC1 announcement won't be coming today, fingers crossed we get good news tomorrow!

never promise something to the people if you can't maintain it................  😤

• Confused 1

Just now, teknoid85 said:

never promise something to the people if you can't maintain it................  😤

Based on the comment from Christina (on Discord) it seems like the delay is due to an issue out of her hands. 

(Not that I am any less disappointed we won't get any news today)

11 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Based on the comment from Christina (on Discord) it seems like the delay is due to an issue out of her hands. 

(Not that I am any less disappointed we won't get any news today)

that's right, it's Urgaffel's fault since he won't sign off on releasing his awesome new snow particles 😉

• Haha 1
  • Agree 3

32 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

Lol, was hardly promised - we asked when we might know, they let us know they were aiming for today, something held it up - always a chance of this when third parties are involved. Not going to hurt to wait a day 👍

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, RallyDriven said:

I feel like this could go downhill quickly

306D919C-A11B-4E4F-9832-5BCDA79E6428.jpeg

What could go downhill quicker than DiRTy Gossip discord? The Gossip Thread talking about discord, obviously.

• Haha 4

yeah great idea releasing new content like this is more better as you constantly have new things popping off and to look forward to while playing. assetto corsa been doing this with competionzione

assume that the C4, Fabia, Focus and Impreza are all 2000cc cars. BMW M1 and Opel Manta in a Group B RWD class?  

The burning question for me, is what Impreza is it? The 2001 car doesn't really fit with that lot. Is it one of the holy grails? Are we going to get an S12b?...

• Agree 1

The locations were rather expected however it's unfortunate that Ireland is not there though. #NoIrelandNoBuy anyone?

I wonder what the German stages will be based on. Still the military base Panzerplatte?

When it comes to the cars, well there are a few lovely surprises and unexpected twists! The Fabia WRC has always been a favourite of mine to be honest so nice to see it.

The M1 Procar BMW is quite a surprise as well! I wonder what happened to the 037 and Porsche, though? 

I presume that the Impreza is going to complement the Fabia so is it going to be the car from between 2003-2005? It makes sense. Petter's son is helping out from time to time and Phil Mills is the co-driver voice. I like this version the most personally.

2788_Germany-Solberg-2003_843_896x504.jp

Edited by SimVansevenant
  • Agree 2

So for actual new content, we are looking at the BMW M1 and Skodia Fabia, and possibly the Subaru depending on which one it is...

I can't believe my Snow Particle BS actually came true... Alright, everyone start pitching in we need to buy Christina and Urgaffel two boxes of biscuits!

3 minutes ago, SimVansevenant said:

I wonder what the German stages will be based on. Still the military base Panzerplatte?

Probably stages from DiRT Rally but remastered 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, SimVansevenant said:

I presume that the Impreza is going to complement the Fabia so is it going to be the car from between 2003-2005? It makes sense. Petter's son is helping out from time to time and Phil Mills is the co-driver voice. I like this version the most personally.

Going by the rest of the "DLC" I assume it's just going to be the 2001 version ripped straight out of Dirt Rally.

• Disagree 1

I really hope they have recorded the audio of a real Fabia WRC. One of the rowdiest sounding 2.0L WRCars!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I’m a tad disappointed in it being old stages, but in particular Monte as that was my least favourite place in DR1

• Disagree 1