DiRTy Gossip Thread

7 minutes ago, RallyDriven said:

Don’t think there are many Xbox people on this for, but I’ll be up for some rallycross if anyone is keen. Hopefully League’s are cross platform and we can do some forum rallying together.

Why don't you trade your Xbox in and join us for some ps4 pro action? 

1 hour ago, Rallystu2 said:

Why don't you trade your Xbox in and join us for some ps4 pro action? 

Pretty much all my friends are on Xbox. Just none of them are really into racing games.

3 hours ago, RallyDriven said:

Don’t think there are many Xbox people on this for, but I’ll be up for some rallycross if anyone is keen. Hopefully League’s are cross platform and we can do some forum rallying together.

I really hope so. PC here.

Edited by Riggs

Excellent documentary here with tons of beautiful footage of the best rally cars of the 80's and old school british naration at its finest.

Edited by Rygar86
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kheiro said:

Something curious here, I see the Impreza 1995 has 6th gear, but on DiRT Rally 1 it only has 5?

• Thanks 1

Now that we know that Monte Carlo will be in the first season of DLC, I was wondering if @ChristinaMc might know if the snow bank deformation that was developed for Sweden in DR 1 will be brought into the Monte Carlo stages in DR 2.0. Because as I recall they could note quite manage this in time for the full release of DR 1 and you still had the problem of (in some cases) being launched off a cliff like on a ramp if you hit the snow at the wrong angle, rather than it simply deforming and crumbling more realisticaly like in Sweden.

Edited by Rygar86
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

Is there any info on Your Stage? Is this tool still being developped for D5? I got back to D4 and it is actually better then I remembered. It needs more variation and tiles and maybe some locations. Is YS completely abandonned or is it still alive and further than D4 version? I hope @ChristinaMc or @urgaffel can share some info?

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, P308R said:

Is there any info on Your Stage? Is this tool still being developped for D5? I got back to D4 and it is actually better then I remembered. It needs more variation and tiles and maybe some locations. Is YS completely abandonned or is it still alive and further than D4 version? I hope @ChristinaMc or @urgaffel can share some info?

You're not going to hear about that until something like D5 dev starts and gets announced, it's not in DR2.0.

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

You're not going to hear about that until something like D5 dev starts and gets announced, it's not in DR2.0.

I really hope it could be added in a future DR2 DLC though. As i play compeditive online 95% of the time, the unknow factor of the stage is really important part for me. Everyone can play on the same terms. Insted of meeting drives who has played exacly the same stage 1000 times and memorized every pixel. 

1 hour ago, Riggs said:

Something curious here, I see the Impreza 1995 has 6th gear, but on DiRT Rally 1 it only has 5?

Six is correct! 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, RallyDriven said:

I’m on Xbox 🙂

Might do a little Multiplayer, but I see this as a Single Player game against the clock. For the last 2 games I did the bare minimum of online activity for Achievements.

• Like 1

Just now, F2CMaDMaXX said:

Wat?

Daily challenges, for example. There's just no option for that in the main menu, but maybe that's just because it's a pre-release build.

10 hours ago, Riggs said:

Another meme for my memefolio 😄 thanks

Does anyone know if there's going to be a Steam preload a few days earlier as well, like in PSN?

Haha, I just got that from another gun blog I visit, which is another fun community. https://www.everydaynodaysoff.com

4 hours ago, SkyRex said:

Oh good, now I can see what all those achievements I've been getting actually are. Steam won't tell me since it's a beta. :classic_cool:

have you seen this yesterday????   it's was  livestream  of the game for 3 hours

many cars and locations used 😉

11 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

have you seen this yesterday????   it's was  livestream  of the game for 3 hours

many cars and locations used 😉

Yep, but then the sausage broke his wheel I think. That'll teach him for riding the shifter, and driving one handed.......and for streaming unauthorised content of course.

• Like 1