DiRTy Gossip Thread

Yeah, seems to be a flurry of videos popping up this weekend. 

Is that legitimate reviewers jumping the gun, or have retail copies leaked early? 

2 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Yeah, seems to be a flurry of videos popping up this weekend. 

Is that legitimate reviewers jumping the gun, or have retail copies leaked early? 

Well they don't seem to be reviews, more just shared gameplay, and as they all seem to be ps4 it stands to reason that someone's made a boo boo.

10 hours ago, Oscar97 said:

Daily challenges, for example. There's just no option for that in the main menu, but maybe that's just because it's a pre-release build.

There are Achievements for completing Daily, Weekly and AI Challenges 🙂 

25 minutes ago, Rallystu2 said:

Well they don't seem to be reviews, more just shared gameplay, and as they all seem to be ps4 it stands to reason that someone's made a boo boo.

Curses: why couldn't they have blundered with my delivery date! 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

I'm secretly hoping my digital download leaps a day. But no, the only people playing at the moment appear to be total sausage rolls. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, teknoid85 said:

have you seen this yesterday????   it's was  livestream  of the game for 3 hours

many cars and locations used 😉

Starting from 1h11min, is that the new sound for the 208 R5? If so it sounds great

• Disagree 1

11 minutes ago, Rallystu2 said:

I'm secretly hoping my digital download leaps a day. But no, the only people playing at the moment appear to be total sausage rolls. 

That's an insult to sausage rolls! 

I have never used Shop To before and DPD are notoriously unreliable when delivering parts at work: I really hope they don't let me down on Friday as I am away Saturday evening, so I am aiming to compress as much gaming into Friday night and Saturday morning as possible! 

19 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

The guy who posted the video wrote in the comments that he got it early due to a friend of him working in a retail shop.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, paint21 said:

The guy who posted the video wrote in the comments that he got it early due to a friend of him working in a retail shop.

He wont work  there much longer now then..

• Haha 4

Once again it lands into the hands of someone who's not capable of driving a rally car properly even though he has more than decent gear and wearing racing gloves. The gear definitely doesn't make a difference if you have no talent! How stupid must you be to record and post a video knowing full well that he's not allowed to do that.

Edited by SimVansevenant
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, SimVansevenant said:

Once again it lands into the hands of someone who's not capable of driving a rally car properly even though he has more than decent gear and wearing racing gloves. The gear definitely doesn't make a difference if you have no talent! How stupid must you be to record and post a video knowing full well that he's not allowed to do that.

At least we know the restart function works. Dear me, he loves a restart...

4 hours ago, teknoid85 said:

have you seen this yesterday????   it's was  livestream  of the game for 3 hours

many cars and locations used 😉

1:09:40 Look who's got their spoiler back

Skjermbilde.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Take a lot more than a fancy hair pin to make that thing look pretty though.

Edited by Rallystu2

28 minutes ago, SimVansevenant said:

Maybe the players who have copies and can drive well are waiting for the review/footage embargo 😉

Just watched some snippets of that three hour video. Is it too much to ask for a video of the rallycross where the driver isn't crashing every corner? Can someone with an early copy keep it on the track, even if it's just for lap, pleeeeeeeeease! 

Edited by tbtstt

25 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Just watched some snippets of that three hour video. Is it too much to ask for a video of the rallycross where the driver isn't crashing every corner? Can someone with an early copy keep it on the track, even if it's just for lap, pleeeeeeeeease! 

Tried to watch a bit more, but man that one hand always on the shifting lever makes me angry, like a true BMW driver. (No offense)

• Haha 1

lame  question:  was the rpm led's on g29 working on dirt rally?  will it work on dirt rally 2.0?

Can’t wait to take my wheel out of my wardrobe on Friday! Rally Sweden has me really tempted to fire up DR1, but I think I’ll hold off for a few more days

interesting fact: did you know that kubica  was driving in wrc with paddleshifter  because his injury at the arm?

36 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

interesting fact: did you know that kubica  was driving in wrc with paddleshifter  because his injury at the arm?

What do you mean? Well everyone uses paddleshifter in wrc

Just been browsing You Tube when this popped up in my feed... 

...I am really looking forward to having the Fabia in game! 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Flykas said:

What do you mean? Well everyone uses paddleshifter in wrc

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?????

Volkswagen-Polo-WRC-car-interior-2.jpg

3 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?????

Volkswagen-Polo-WRC-car-interior-2.jpg

Just watch any video onboard from last 5-7 years.