DiRTy Gossip Thread

29 minutes ago, Riggs said:

Yes, overall it's illegal and there's many cases where keys are revoked. This also harms the studio.

Yep, when I was a poor student I used some of these sites. 95% of the keys I bought were never revoked but I had 2 which were, one was actually reinstated for some reason but the other was removed completely so stopped using them.

23 minutes ago, Rallywil1 said:

Should we open a new thread to Dirt rally 2.0 where we can write about the game and not gossip or do we have some other thread for that?

Now that i have played the game, i really want fast gravel rally. Finland or same kind of fast flowing roads, i wanna drive full throttle on jumps, corners and crests with wider and harder roads 😆

Locations we have now, are fun and technical and i really enjoy those stages.

But now i'm more hungry for new stages so...  Codemasters give us more fun locations and Finland... Could you tell us season 2 and possibly season 3 content. We wont tell no one :classic_rolleyes:

Here ya go :)

• Like 2

Update: mine is on its way! Just got one more day of work to get through. Fortunately I’m pretty busy and it’s going quite quick. Also I’m no longer going out Friday night so I’ve got a whole night of getting DiRTy to look forward to

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Freddygore said:

Did you have an answer ? Thanks

I don't expect an answer to be honest. We will be able to ask someone without a free copy tomorrow, so honest opinions will be landing. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CodingRacer said:

I don't expect an answer to be honest. We will be able to ask someone without a free copy tomorrow, so honest opinions will be landing. 

I’m very surprised you didn’t have a free copy what with all the beta testing and inside knowledge you’ve got. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hey folks, an answer on Career Mode - you do need to be online for the My Team campaign. There are a few different reasons why, but the main one is so your results can be verified by the server. Essentially, it's to ensure that we don't have any hacking/cheating shenanigans. Hope that helps clarify things!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

The release time for Steam is tonight at midnight,my copy is already preloaded. My question is when I'll be able to play it, midnight UK time, or midnight local time ? Thanks.

4 minutes ago, LucasStinziano said:

The release time for Steam is tonight at midnight,my copy is already preloaded. My question is when I'll be able to play it, midnight UK time, or midnight local time ? Thanks.

Steam is Midnight UK time. 

PS4 and Xbox is midnight local time. 

4 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

Hey folks, an answer on Career Mode - you do need to be online for the My Team campaign. There are a few different reasons why, but the main one is so your results can be verified by the server. Essentially, it's to ensure that we don't have any hacking/cheating shenanigans. Hope that helps clarify things!

#NoOfflineNoBuy

If in a couple of years you shut down the severs there is no option to play My Team. This is looking like NBA 2k17+. Please add payments with real money so we can improve the cars a bit more or get a new haircut for the driver.

As a programmer it must be super annoying having to code all those things when you just want people to enjoy the game. Who makes these decisions?

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

Just now, Freddygore said:

I have a **** connection so i couldn t play carreer mode that s fuckin stupid to be honnest . I hope it will change soon !

No need to be swearing at our community manager Mr I only joined yesterday. 

2 minutes ago, Rallycameraman said:

No need to be swearing at our community manager Mr I only joined yesterday. 

We all love @xtinamcgrath and I agree we should always be respectful. She just do her job, but at the end of the day if the face of Codemasters. 

You can understand i could be really edgy about that i m not very rich and i paid the game and i couldn t play carreer . I d like to know about this  before i paid the game. Sorry about my poor english 😉

1 minute ago, CodingRacer said:

We all love @xtinamcgrath and I agree we should always be respectful. She just do her job, but at the end of the day if the face of Codemasters. 

That’s no excuses for swearing. It’s just a game after all. It’s not a matter of life or death. 

4 hours ago, CMMcBabe said:

Para ser justos, Starbucks es uno de los pocos lugares que filtra el café, que es mi favorito. Aunque sí disfruté el espresso en Italia, ya que cuesta € 1 en todas partes.

Please, arrange it if it can! The wheels are very inside (the forwards and backs) Thank you.190219073541356727.png190219073929382240.jpg

IT'S HERE! I take back everything I said about DPD. 

My joy has been short lived though... 

DSC_0836.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rallycameraman said:

That’s no excuses for swearing. It’s just a game after all. It’s not a matter of life or death. 

I don't think he was disrespectful and I don't think it was about her. He just got annoyed about the fact of the no offline career.

These things need to be clear before launch so people can be mindful about what they are buying. As you said its a game, but costs money.

But anyway, I hope at least people will enjoy it besides these mistakes (which I hope they fix after our feedback).

• Agree 1

@tbtstt here’s some good rallycross gameplay for you while you wait for it to download

Edited by RallyDriven
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, CodingRacer said:

I don't think he was disrespectful and I don't think it was about her. He just got annoyed about the fact of the no offline career.

These things need to be clear before launch so people can be mindful about what they are buying. As you said its a game, but costs money.

But anyway, I hope at least people will enjoy it besides these mistakes (which I hope they fix after our feedback).

Thanks dude about what you said. I m not really rich and 70 euros for me it s a lot of money .i really loved first Dr and to be honnest it s the game i m really waiti.g for and now i know i couldn t play all the game . I hope they will change That soon too !

14 minutes ago, Freddygore said:

Thanks dude about what you said. I m not really rich and 70 euros for me it s a lot of money .i really loved first Dr and to be honnest it s the game i m really waiti.g for and now i know i couldn t play all the game . I hope they will change That soon too !

hmmmmmmmmmmm...........   i don't really think you will need a superhypermegainterentconnection to play the game.................   🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 is it maybe for another reason you have asked.............................???

• Agree 1

How more Rallycross gameplay I see, they really improved the AI a lot compared to D4. Really happy to see that. The RX AI in D4 was pretty bad and easy with the Supercars. So I think I will have a lot of fun with that. Only thing that might have a little fix are the tyre barriers, they are like walls. I understand from an performance and cheating point they are like this. But they can also reload for the next lap imo. 

I don't understand why you think you're playing online?

It's just a leaderboard check at the end of stages etc.  You have a connection to post here, that's all you need.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

hmmmmmmmmmmm...........   i don't really think you will need a superhypermegainterentconnection to play the game.................   🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 is it maybe for another reason you have asked.............................???

I do not have internet exactly i m connected with my phone ....so i don t want to loose all my flate rate just to play a game .that s why outline like the first dirt rally will be good for me. And i really prefered that codemasters could talk about this before i paid the game...

5 minutes ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

I don't understand why you think you're playing online?

It's just a leaderboard check at the end of stages etc.  You have a connection to post here, that's all you need.

I think everyone is scared that you won't even be able to enter My Team without an internet connection.

Not just being limited so that your times aren't uploaded, but limited that you can't even play career mode. If the latter is the case and you can't even enter My Team without a connection well... expect some serious (understandable) hostility from the playerbase in the following 48 hours @ChristinaMc

Edited by CatBadders
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Freddygore said:

I do not have internet exactly i m connected with my phone ....so i don t want to loose all my flate rate just to play a game .that s why outline like the first dirt rally will be good for me. And i really prefered that codemasters could talk about this before i paid the game...

do usb-tethering:   i don't really think it will waste very much of your dataplan

MyTeam is the online portion of the game, the career path part.

Time trials, historic championships, FIA WRX championships etc are all offline.