DiRTy Gossip Thread

Posted (edited)

Guys there are chances that the update will arrive before the dlc of 12 March:classic_unsure:

Edited by Thierry97
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, teknoid85 said:

today first time? (daily)  😄  me too

I was thinking that it was a joy... right up until the moment I pirouetted out of the joker lap and lost several seconds, arrggghh!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

I was thinking that it was a joy... right up until the moment I pirouetted out of the joker lap and lost several seconds, arrggghh!

haha, same happened to me on another turn....it  was the first time i tried these karts

26 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

any hints if the patch will be released until friday???

As far as I know there are no patches announced yet. 

• Agree 1

#GossipAlert

ARX Rallycross (kinda) confirmed for DiRT Rally 2.0 
- ARX posting a video of real ARX and virtual DR2.0
- DiRT posting the same video
- DIRT liking my post that the ARX supercars would be a nice addition

• Like 2

It hurt to see that the real car always oversteer much more(more snappy) than the virtual version. Videogame physic is about walk in the park. 😀

• Confused 1

Not long before the arrival of the first batch of DLC. I assume we will get new Championships for the new car classes in the freeplay mode, can anyone at CM confirm? (please!)

Whilst you're confirming that for @tbtstt, please can you confirm or deny that new locations will be useable in Career mode...?

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)

Only I miss the Subaru Impreza WRC 2003? Are there any chance to see her again in DiRT Rally 2.0? Except the "amazing" SLRE, this car doesn't appear since WRC Rally Evolved...

Edited by SolidSquirrel
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SolidSquirrel said:

Only I miss the Subaru Impreza WRC 2003? Are there any chance to see her again in DiRT Rally 2.0? Except the "amazing" SLRE, this car doesn't appear since WRC Rally Evolved...

You are not the only one. Many of us are hopeful to see more Impreza WRCars!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RodgerDavies said:

Whilst you're confirming that for @tbtstt, please can you confirm or deny that new locations will be useable in Career mode...?

I dont see reason why wouldn't career mode use new location? in my opinion rally career mode works like shuffle function, and will surley use also new location for career..

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

You are not the only one. Many of us are hopeful to see more Impreza WRCars!

to be honest i hoped for S12, but now that s14 is in, it looks less and less chance for new Subie ..

edit:

sorry for double post 😞

Edited by dani211212
double post
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, dani211212 said:

to be honest i hoped for S12, but now that s14 is in, it looks less and less chance for new Subie ..

edit:

sorry for double post 😞

Yeah, I was hoping for the S12b as it seemed a perfect match for the Citroen C4 and Mk.2 Focus. 

S11 would be a good match for the Fabia though, plus the S5 is the shape everyone loves, so fingers crossed there is still a chance for more Subaru goodness...

• Agree 1

PR0WRC97  would shut me up for a long time.  I would be pretty busy.

kTEWTqA.png

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, RodgerDavies said:

I doubt that as people who don't buy a DLC wouldn't have that in career. Guess the new countries can be used in custom championships, time trial mode and leagues (which is the most important)

• Disagree 1

Posted (edited)

One thing doesn't imply another. People who buy the DLC should have the new locations shuffled in the SP career mode. Also, from time to time I believe online challenges will feature said DLC locations (they should). If people want to have a piece of that action then they should buy the DLC.

It's pretty straightforward imo. Also, eventually, when the esports kick in, it should feature all the available locations. So those who don't have the DLCs, can't take part in said locations. Don't forget that DLCs can be bought separately. That means you can simply buy Monte Carlo alone, which is cheaper than buying Season 1 altogether if you aren't interested in the cars for example, so it shouldn't be that painful for those who don't want to invest much money in DLC and are just looking for the locations.

Edited by Riggs
  • Like 2
  • Agree 6

On some of the daily and weekly challenges it says D+ In the top corner. 

Does that mean it's a only open to deluxe owners or just that I'm not going to Uni?

• Haha 1

today on r2 weelky in new zealand......................................    😞

you notice that the tree first stages had te same time result, but only the first is correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Dirt Rally 2 Screenshot 2019.03.05 - 15.25.18.21.png

Average review score on Steam still sinks, down to 66% already. 🙂 That's what you get for implementing online problems into single-player part without giving any benefits.

• Disagree 2

It's getting lower and lower unfortunately and unfairly. Sure there are problems, but it's not worth as low as 66%.

• Agree 2

It's harsh but maybe next time they won't release an unfinished game. 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 3