DiRTy Gossip Thread

Posted (edited)
13 minuti fa, KingOfCoins ha detto:

Il video è già pronto

skoda wrc con sound fiesta R5? orribile se fosse cosi

Edited by ale81udine
  • Disagree 1

I'm on PS4, and a deluxe owner, and they are are not currently available. Guess it's a steam thing in a certain region maybe.

42 minutes ago, Riggs said:

Because it's faster. More HP and more cc. The R5 is an overall slow class compared to even the old WRCs.

i don't talk about horsepower or top speed,  i mean the speed you can go into a corner. r5 cars are very actually and have very good components.......    thing is i feel in game that group A has more grip than

r5, and that's strange to me .....

1 hour ago, Riggs said:

Because it's faster. More HP and more cc. The R5 is an overall slow class compared to even the old WRCs.

R5's are much quicker than Group A cars in real life, the R5's are pretty close to the later 2.0L WRCars. 

There isn't a massive difference in BHP (280 in the R5 versus 300ish in the WRCars), but the 2.0L WRCars benefit from much more torque. 

• Agree 3

Is the Fabia Rally actually usable if you buy it from steam right now? Cos if deluxe owners don't get it at the same time I'm gonna go into a millennial-style entitlement rage.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Cortextual said:

Is the Fabia Rally actually usable if you buy it from steam right now? Cos if deluxe owners don't get it at the same time I'm gonna go into a millennial-style entitlement rage.

Yep, I'm pretty sure it's a goof on steams part though. Or they put it as the first possible instance of March 12th.

1 hour ago, tbtstt said:

R5's are much quicker than Group A cars in real life, the R5's are pretty close to the later 2.0L WRCars. 

There isn't a massive difference in BHP (280 in the R5 versus 300ish in the WRCars), but the 2.0L WRCars benefit from much more torque. 

But R5s benefits from suspension in real life :classic_cool: they can hold some incredible speed in corners, over bumps, in cuts and more.... they are almost fast (maybe even faster today) as 2010s WRC in my opinion :classic_cool:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, JanBradáč said:

But R5s benefits from suspension in real life :classic_cool: they can hold some incredible speed in corners, over bumps, in cuts and more.... they are almost fast (maybe even faster today) as 2010s WRC in my opinion :classic_cool:

Yeah, it's very close between them. If you watch events like the Irish Tarmac Championship than the late 2.0L (and early 1.6L) WRCars are very slightly quicker than the R5's, but there isn't much in it! 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

As you said, the main difference is the torque (and maybe the turbo?), due to a biggest engine as well. And I prefer the sound of a 2000cc haha, the roar is deeper.

Edited by Riggs

4 hours ago, tbtstt said:

Yeah, it's very close between them. If you watch events like the Irish Tarmac Championship than the late 2.0L (and early 1.6L) WRCars are very slightly quicker than the R5's, but there isn't much in it! 

Oh sorry I am from Czech Republic and in our country are R5s now the quickest (often very bumpy road) :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bbennett1985 said:

Any news on patch getting fed up of waiting now. May just trade it in 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, JanBradáč said:

Oh sorry I am from Czech Republic and in our country are R5s now the quickest (often very bumpy road) :classic_biggrin:

No apology necessary! :classic_smile: As you say, the suspension (and drivetrain) of the R5's is much better: it's perfect proof of how quickly rally cars continue to develop. 

Have the new cars gone live yet?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

No apology necessary! :classic_smile: As you say, the suspension (and drivetrain) of the R5's is much better: it's perfect proof of how quickly rally cars continue to develop. 

Yeah, they are both available now, and pretty good too.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, LukeNJ7 said:

Yeah, they are both available now, and pretty good too.

Awesome! I saw the icon had changed when I was playing last night and got all excited, but the new cars weren't showing at that point. 

I look forward to taking them for a spin (probably literally) this evening. 

2 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Awesome! I saw the icon had changed when I was playing last night and got all excited, but the new cars weren't showing at that point. 

I look forward to taking them for a spin (probably literally) this evening. 

Haha I already have multiple times 😂😂

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

53623364_2518573818215171_47877611662543

First preview of Sweden. looks ace.

Codemasters, any news about a Photomode?

EDIT, or is it Monte though? Those are tarmac rims. Maybe bug?

Edited by JorritVD

i see the new dailys with  2000cc wrc  , but any sign of them in the garage..........................................

1 minute ago, teknoid85 said:

i see the new dailys with  2000cc wrc  , but any sign of them in the garage..........................................

You downloaded them from the store?

Just now, JorritVD said:

You downloaded them from the store?

are they not already in game and just need to be unlocked?  (steam) (deluxe)

8 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

53623364_2518573818215171_47877611662543

First preview of Sweden. looks ace.

Codemasters, any news about a Photomode?

EDIT, or is it Monte though? Those are tarmac rims. Maybe bug?

That's Monte, Route de Turini near the top.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

are they not already in game and just need to be unlocked?  (steam) (deluxe)

At PS4 not, I need "download" them from the store. 

Edited by JorritVD

1 hour ago, tbtstt said:

Don't forget that WRC cars in the 00's were allowed electronic differentials. The Skoda has fully active, whilst the Citroen C4 has an electronic centre diff.

R5 cars are not allowed electronic differentials and also no centre diff.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

11 minutes ago, cmMikeRobson said:

Don't forget that WRC cars in the 00's were allowed electronic differentials. The Skoda has fully active, whilst the Citroen C4 has an electronic centre diff.

R5 cars are not allowed electronic differentials and also no centre diff.

hello

any news of the stolen new cars in the garage?