DiRTy Gossip Thread

6 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

@ChristinaMc  good morning and thanks for the roadbook;  i didn't see any mention about the non-working camerashakingslider, it has been fixed????

It works as intended. It just affects cockpit/dash though. It has no effect on bonnet as far as I know. 

1 minute ago, bogani said:

It works as intended. It just affects cockpit/dash though. It has no effect on bonnet as far as I know. 

i drive in dash, setting it to 0  and in argentina  i feel like a drunken sailor....................

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, teknoid85 said:

i drive in dash, setting it to 0  and in argentina  i feel like a drunken sailor....................

Well then, according to the song we will have to put in you in a barrel until you're sober.

• Haha 3
  • Disagree 1

It's a bit sad that there is no mention about the handling with liveries on PC - as @ChristinaMc promised, it would be like it was in D4, some days before DR2 was released...

To be not only negative, the rest is very fine! Thanks Codies for your work/support!

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Sammoo said:

Well then, according to the song we will have to put in you in a barrel until you're sober.

if you don't know what to write, i suggest you to write nothing instead of  ********, you make a better impression then 😉

Edited by teknoid85

1 minute ago, teknoid85 said:

if you don't know what to write, i suggest you to write nothing, you make a better impression then 😉

Yeah, I suppose forums are not the place to express ones personality or have fun. In which case please accept my humble and unreserved apology for making you waste your time with such frivolities.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FLAW3D said:

The patch is out and is 10gb on PS4 

The same size for xbox one s 

1 minute ago, Dementiy said:

The same size for xbox one s 

Huuuuuuuge patch, Maybe we are getting better graphics, Splashes and the audio that goes with them 🙂

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, teknoid85 said:

5.2gb on steam

:classic_blink: Mine says 3.6g - Deluxe Edition

Edited by SkiddyMcCrash
Version Clarity
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 2

mine says 3.6 also maybe its the different versions that effect size.

• Agree 1

PS4 Update complete. Thank you very much Team Codi.

3 hours ago, Rallystu2 said:

There is ffb, the SAT and wheel friction allow me to drive in a much more authentic manner. 

The missing things are artificial sensations that would normally be received through your seat in a real car. I imagine the ffb is as designed, however I wouldn't mind a bit of tyre slip and some road noise. To say there's no FFB is ridiculous, unless your wheel is faulty.

If I remember correctly, there was a problem in DR1 with Thrustmaster wheels that had almost no force feedback in some cases, while in other cases it worked just fine. If this issue is similar, it's possible not everyone is able to experience the same FFB. 

Besides, we all should be able to set FFB to our likings, not being tied to decisions made by the developers

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, carpa said:

If I remember correctly, there was a problem in DR1 with Thrustmaster wheels that had almost no force feedback in some cases, while in other cases it worked just fine. If this issue is similar, it's possible not everyone is able to experience the same FFB. 

Besides, we all should be able to set FFB to our likings, not being tied to decisions made by the developers

Yea well I had issues with my g29 on dr1 and d4, now I have a t300 and I'm pretty happy (not completely happy) with the ffb in DR2

Edited by Rallystu2

What happened cars grip after the patch? Why they changed grip?

***, this is arcade now.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Car handling FFB is great the problem is just that it filters the road, if it is slippier/grippier, and bumps, jumps and crashes, you can drive perfectly but it isnt so much immersive in my opinion.

I like it, but we should feel the ruts not just drive through them by just seeing them, we need road FFB effects urgently 🙂

• Agree 4

Yes, the same logic will apply for vehicles too! In essence, all of the host's content will be available to play the the lobby they've set up. That extends to new classes as well - if your host has it, you'll be able to use it too.

Felt like I needed to share this juicy bit of gossip over here on the forums as well. @ChristinaMc confirmed something for me on reddit that I know a lot of people have been worried about - how DLC content will be handled in MP. Looks like it runs on the "host policy"; if they own it, everyone can play it!

• Like 1

That's how Europa Universalis handles it, which is great.

Did someone open the download files in PC version? is in this update, something new in game files, for example game files for next update, like Manta and M1? or something else intresting? 

4 hours ago, teknoid85 said:

Try turning up to Max!

2 hours ago, dani211212 said:

Did someone open the download files in PC version? is in this update, something new in game files, for example game files for next update, like Manta and M1? or something else intresting? 

yep, looks like they are in the cars folder now. "mta.nefs" and "m1p.nefs"

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Simple_B_69 said:

Try turning up to Max!

it's a bit better bot still not realistic from a "point of driver view"

• Agree 1