DiRTy Gossip Thread

18 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

i Think its a Season Two Content  beaucse its The Ford Focus 2001 and i guess The Other Cars are : Lancia 037,Subaru Impreza WRC,Peugot 306 Maxi and Seat Ibiza,

And The Tracks : Wales,Finnland and Greece .it is Known Season Two That will be become 3 Tracks

The number on the car irritates me it is the car of Carlos Sainz

image.thumb.png.abb94f3401021ddc93c4dc36c66c6e98.png

This focus is not upcoming content, it's just a mod you can download here :classic_wink:

4 hours ago, Riggs said:

How come some people have access to content that is 3 weeks away? Seems like that Subaru is NR4 and not 2000cc.

NO, both (Impreza and Focus) are in 2000ccm class, the one who uploaded videos, had confirmed on reddit.

• Like 1

Codemasters still has the license for these cars so I would not be surprised if they appear in season two

12 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

Codemasters still has the license for these cars so I would not be surprised if they appear in season two

Actualy they must renew licence for every new game..

but, i have no doubt they will come again, if not in season 2, then maybe in new seasons of DLC content..

• Agree 2

I completely forgot to check the new Peugeot R5 sound, but damn, the new M1 sound is on 🔥🎶

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

is that sweden??????????

downloading it now

Cattura.PNG

edit:  i confirm, those are the sweden files downloading! 🙂

Edited by teknoid85

Next month, Season One will be over, when will it be announced what awaits us in Season Two?
For the deluxe owners especially interesting as we have already paid
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, gleylancer571 said:

i Think its a Season Two Content  beaucse its The Ford Focus 2001 and i guess The Other Cars are : Lancia 037,Subaru Impreza WRC,Peugot 306 Maxi and Seat Ibiza,

And The Tracks : Wales,Finnland and Greece .it is Known Season Two That will be become 3 Tracks

someone posted this a few pages ago... assuming season 2 is 1.5-1.7 DLC, it looks like we'll get 2 Rally locations (1.5 & 1.6) for the first two DLC "stages" and then 2 RX tracks in the last stage. Season 3 would be the same.

link: https://steamdb.info/app/690790/depots/

1554992792-newlocations.png

15 minutes ago, Julo264 said:

Season 2 appeared in my DLC list 

Season 2 was in my DLC list from the moment I paid for the pre-order....

8 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

France Rally for Sesaon Two ? NICE!!

I believe that's Monte Carlo.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)

Two rallycross pages on Facebook are reporting that Bikernieki circuit (Latvia) is coming to Dirt Rally 2.0. I am not 100% certain of the source, but is this out first season two news?

EDIT: The same source also mentions Group B rallycross cars and the GRX Hyundai i20. 

Edited by tbtstt
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, richie said:

I completely forgot to check the new Peugeot R5 sound, but damn, the new M1 sound is on 🔥🎶

New sound for the 208 R5? In the last update? I thought it already had proper sound since release

• Disagree 1

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Two rallycross pages on Facebook are reporting that Bikernieki circuit (Latvia) is coming to Dirt Rally 2.0. I am not 100% certain of the source, but is this out first season two news?

EDIT: The same source also mentions Group B rallycross cars and the GRX Hyundai i20. 

I saw that post too, and I think it's a fair guess. But I don't know if I'd call it our first DLC2 hint, we did have that tweet about the Nissan & kit cars a while back. Hasn't been confirmed yet, but would line up nicely for the first car pack release of DLC2...

edit: found the old pic
h__k3FciFJSGdECFAqDnBfNxNHkmLehv36oa3GDo

Edited by Mike Dee
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, sqdstr said:

New sound for the 208 R5? In the last update? I thought it already had proper sound since release

No, in the latest patch notes it's stated that both the M1 and the Peugeot engine sounds were updated -->

Jon confirmed that they will add rally stages in season 2 (instagram stories)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, elrojodp8 said:

Jon confirmed that they will add rally stages in season 2 (instagram stories)

deo gratias !!!  😅

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, sqdstr said:

Old 208 sound was a placeholder and sounded like it was based on the Hyundai sound.  The M1 was also a placeholder and i've seen people say it was a modified 240z.

The M1 and 208R5 now have genuine recordings from the exact cars.

• Like 1

today steam downloaded something (little), 20sec. @ 8.0m/s

anyone know what was that???

8 hours ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

Old 208 sound was a placeholder and sounded like it was based on the Hyundai sound.  The M1 was also a placeholder and i've seen people say it was a modified 240z.

The M1 and 208R5 now have genuine recordings from the exact cars.

Technically the 208 R5 sound is from a DS3 R5 but they sound pretty much the same anyway. 

Both cars sound great, love the nuances you can here in each car now.

Have they changed the sound mix? Seem to be getting a lot more noise from the road. 

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Decks said:

Have they changed the sound mix? Seem to be getting a lot more noise from the road.  

Yes.

I personally do not like how the road surface sounds have been made. Before the first patch, the sounds were better. It would be good if the player could adjust more sound effects.

Edited by J89
  • Disagree 2

12 minutes ago, J89 said:

Yes.

I personally do not like how the road surface sounds have been made. Before the first patch, the sounds were better. It would be good if the player could adjust more sound effects.

i completely disagree, it's so much more immersive 😋

why you don't like it?