DiRTy Gossip Thread

1 hour ago, Pieman99 said:

Ah okay, thanks Stu. In DR1 abandoning relegated you so it’s a bit of a risk 😩

Only thing with regard to the custom championship is the lack of credits. I want more credits to buy cars for the community events. I’m in Masters but still need more credits lol

Yea the credits thing is an issue, nut you still have all of the dailies and weekly events to get credits.

1 hour ago, Rallystu2 said:

Yea the credits thing is an issue, nut you still have all of the dailies and weekly events to get credits.

i think credits are legit.  i've maxed out the entire crew and have 32 cars almost maxed out in upgrades .    tbh i have  442 hours in game  😂

So today also a short daily. I hope they are doing that more because 4 long daily's is a bit to much.

43 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

i think credits are legit.  i've maxed out the entire crew and have 32 cars almost maxed out in upgrades .    tbh i have  442 hours in game  😂

Holy cow, so if the game has been out for approx 60 days you’ve played it on an average of about 8 hours per day 🙈 

not sure whether to be impressed or not haha

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Pieman99 said:

Holy cow, so if the game has been out for approx 60 days you’ve played it on an average of about 8 hours per day 🙈 

not sure whether to be impressed or not haha

i actually don't work, so i have plenty of time  and THIS dirt rally  is like a drug for me  😅

p.s: i often let the game open to play later, so it's not full playtime 😉

Edited by teknoid85
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, teknoid85 said:

i actually don't work, so i have plenty of time  and THIS dirt rally  is like a drug for me  😅

p.s: i often let the game open to play later, so it's not full playtime 😉

Those are cheat hours then! I demand a recount! Lol

But yea, on the custom champ thing, they don't need to have credits, and tbf when we have 12 events, which I assume we will have by the end of the DLC cycle, it's gonna be a blast taking part in an almost complete 'wrc' season.

• Agree 2

i find multiple videos of focus 2007, why don't have any official livery???! all other cars have 1 livery original.... make possible edit skin with mod on dlc cars... it's incredible have few content like dirt 1 with add pay for dlc...

• Agree 1

I have also noticed in those videos that the focus 2007 has 5 speeds instead of 6 as e DR1

11 minutes ago, skylinegtr34 said:

i find multiple videos of focus 2007, why don't have any official livery???! all other cars have 1 livery original.... make possible edit skin with mod on dlc cars... it's incredible have few content like dirt 1 with add pay for dlc...

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Rallystu2 said:

Those are cheat hours then! I demand a recount! Lol

But yea, on the custom champ thing, they don't need to have credits, and tbf when we have 12 events, which I assume we will have by the end of the DLC cycle, it's gonna be a blast taking part in an almost complete 'wrc' season.

Well they haven’t bothered upping it to 7 or 8 yet so i wouldn’t bet on it 😂

9 minutes ago, Pieman99 said:

Well they haven’t bothered upping it to 7 or 8 yet so i wouldn’t bet on it 😂

Oh that's in my team mode. It's limited to a disappointing 6 events. However, in custom champs you can run all of the events and then some.

Better yet, imagine an eSports season, well structured, with all the events, in which each event would have like 17 stages or something (like one of the endurance tournaments in DR1), hardcore damage on.

The DiRT World Championship was nice, but it felt short on the rally side. Everyone was lapping times. I was looking for something more rally-like, that would last at least 6 months so it could be properly done, staged and broadcasted. You could run the R5 one season, the 2000s another (whatever class sees fit). It would be a marvel being able to make a season relying on the Makinen-McRae-Sainz-Burns-Gronholm era.

• Agree 2

Did you forget the big sebastien loeb ??? I really enjoy the game but in weather option it could be great if we could have thubderstorm with flash when the rain will be fixed of course !

22 minutes ago, Riggs said:

Better yet, imagine an eSports season, well structured, with all the events, in which each event would have like 17 stages or something (like one of the endurance tournaments in DR1), hardcore damage on.

The DiRT World Championship was nice, but it felt short on the rally side. Everyone was lapping times. I was looking for something more rally-like, that would last at least 6 months so it could be properly done, staged and broadcasted. You could run the R5 one season, the 2000s another (whatever class sees fit). It would be a marvel being able to make a season relying on the Makinen-McRae-Sainz-Burns-Gronholm era.

In Project Cars 1 you could actually do the full 24 hours of Le Mans - in real time !! And broadcast it ! Who actually ever did that ?

This is a really boring game nowadays. Don't give me anything, boring arcade ****.

• Disagree 13

Posted (edited)

pace note are horrible if codemaster no change maybe i comeback in DR 1.0 and D4 and i have better road  sensation in   DR 1.0 than DR 2.0  now i wait big update 

hairpin is not left 1 close and i m tired to recalculate the bad notes anytimes      why in left 1 turn he said left 3? why ?  same on square he said left 2 or left 1 why explain why you add this bad  notes ?  

Edited by gk9147
  • Confused 3
  • Disagree 1

road sensation look the wheel i have same sensation in DR 1.0  bump , turn .... can twait to see that

3 hours ago, J89 said:

This is a really boring game nowadays. Don't give me anything, boring arcade ****.

It's okay baby, just let it all out, we're here for you.

• Haha 9

4 hours ago, J89 said:

go play wrc7, i think that suits better to you

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

go play wrc7, i think that suits better to you

Why on earth would I play even worse game?

Posted (edited)

Graphics and car sounds are great. Cars weight are also good, but the most important thing is driving and that´s boring and easy, no challenge.

If you compare the Swedish rally to Dirt Rally 1, now you can drive the flatout without any fear. Dirt Rally 1 Sweden it was challenging and got a good flow.

And now, give me a few thumb down 😄

Edited by J89
  • Disagree 6

You must use a wheel and must also be an amazing driver to go flat out without fear of accidents. The rest of us mortals find it quite challenging in parts. 

• Agree 5

5 hours ago, J89 said:

Graphics and car sounds are great. Cars weight are also good, but the most important thing is driving and that´s boring and easy, no challenge.

If you compare the Swedish rally to Dirt Rally 1, now you can drive the flatout without any fear. Dirt Rally 1 Sweden it was challenging and got a good flow.

And now, give me a few thumb down 😄

Sounds like accelerator pedal calibration is off? Otherwise I guess you are leading all Daily Challenges and Time Trials?

• Like 1

No fear in Sweden? My palms are sweating  even when it's 5 left, into 6 right, into 6 left lmao.

3 hours ago, andmcq said:

No fear in Sweden? My palms are sweating  even when it's 5 left, into 6 right, into 6 left lmao.

"His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin'"

sorry couldn't resist. But yea, basically sums up Sweden. Does J89 have all the world records now?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, cafe5150 said:

You must use a wheel and must also be an amazing driver to go flat out without fear of accidents. The rest of us mortals find it quite challenging in parts. 

4 hours ago, mimimomo said:

Sounds like accelerator pedal calibration is off? Otherwise I guess you are leading all Daily Challenges and Time Trials?

4 hours ago, andmcq said:

22 minutes ago, Rallystu2 said:

"His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin'"

sorry couldn't resist. But yea, basically sums up Sweden. Does J89 have all the world records now?

i guess he ìs driving in granny-mode, that's the only  plausible explanation

Edited by teknoid85