DiRTy Gossip Thread

Germany is a very good!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

there's some news in dailies?

hardcore damage?

enhanced leaderboards?

even in AI challenge?

btw bushes on roadside that almost stops your car are very annoying, reminds me of dr1...............  *

*australia

i have asked  codemasters a blinkin to the center for gears since we with widescreens is difficult to notice  ,still waiting for a message from the mhorsmanuk the producer and christine 

i have asked people in here to help me ,and i took my balls .....

so i went a walk to the toilet wiling to get some help ,and on the first plits , God respond me,and ...... 

Untitled.png

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Ha3aP said:

Germany is a very good!!!

Germany looks GOOOOD in DR2.0, it has benefited a lot from the facelift. Is it just me or there are less crowds on the side of the stage though? 

Posted (edited)

You're watching a video with most of the things on lowest setting and crowd turned off. So it'll look even better.

Remember this trailer

Edited by Riggs
  • Like 2
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, carpa said:

Germany looks GOOOOD in DR2.0, it has benefited a lot from the facelift. Is it just me or there are less crowds on the side of the stage though? 

Only me. Crowds off from fps.

1 hour ago, carpa said:

mmmh would rather have literally any other DR1 location first

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ianism said:

me too, but i guess they put it in first because it's a tarmac raly

7 hours ago, teknoid85 said:
there's some news in dailies?

hardcore damage?

enhanced leaderboards?

even in AI challenge?

btw bushes on roadside that almost stops your car are very annoying, reminds me of dr1...............  *

*australia

Unfortunately there was no Hardcore Damage in my last Weekly and Monthly Events: - ((at the Daily Events there is unfortunately no information about the exact route or anything else

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ianism said:

Well, based on my [REDACTED] in the [REDACTED] I was actually quite looking forward to it to compare with [REDACTED]. Some of the other testers have some theories about the physics oddities in Spain that could maybe be explained depending on what we see in Germany, as a [REDACTED]. Depending on how it goes it would be basically irrefutable proof that [REDACTED] in a way that I personally don't see for the better. At least on tarmac.

Edited by JZStudios
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

Well, based on my [REDACTED] in the [REDACTED] I was actually quite looking forward to it to compare with [REDACTED]. Some of the other testers have some theories about the physics oddities in Spain that could maybe be explained depending on what we see in Germany, as a [REDACTED]. Depending on how it goes it would be basically irrefutable proof that [REDACTED] in a way that I personally don't see for the better. At least on tarmac.

I [REDACTED] when you do this.

Edited by Riggs
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Riggs said:

I [REDACTED] when you do this.

Well hey, I did sign an NDA. And I like to hold it over the plebs on console or that missed the invitation. I'm not lying though, I've been expecting and waiting for Germany for... since it's been teased... ...yeah...

It's going to have that livery, though i don't believe it's the same Porsche (model)

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

It's going to have that livery, though i don't believe it's the same Porsche (model) 

The pictures by Codemasters and the original pictures show both a Porsche 911 SC RS

Edited by gleylancer571
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Happy that Ryan is involved, great to have someone who knows how the real car should feel and handle also testing the simulation. Not sure about the colour scheme though.😁

Edited by Kembro

10 hours ago, JZStudios said:

Well hey, I did sign an NDA. And I like to hold it over the plebs on console or that missed the invitation. I'm not lying though, I've been expecting and waiting for Germany for... since it's been teased... ...yeah...

Your sentence leads one to think theres a slight tarmac physics revision, although i find that unlikely as discussed on discord. Probably what you're saying is that since Germany is flat we won't see much of the tarmac's physics' wobbling due to the lack of camber changes.

amirite? I hope I'm wrong and it's the former.

4 hours ago, gleylancer571 said:

The pictures by Codemasters and the original pictures show both a Porsche 911 SC RS

Visually they differ quite a lot, don't they? Codies model have a bigger rear wing and looks to have wider wheel arches aswell? Also bumpers are different but maybe all this differs because the pics of the real car is in Safari spec?

• Agree 1